One of several stories I've seen about Russian nationals, or immigrants, living near me, and what bothers me.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
“They [we] feel so sorry about the whole situation about Ukraine because we have very good friends who are very close to our family too,” Popova said. “The Russian people are trying to explain we are with you (Ukraine), we love you, but we can’t stop it. How can we stop it, it’s not up to us, it’s up to our government.”

The Russians can stop it by just stopping it.

Reagan saw an Evil Empire, and it was because it put itself into the destruction of Republics with individual rights and private property. But until the past few years or so, Putin and especially Xi could only stay in power by gaining the approval of ... at least some group. The old Soviets had the politburo, at one time the oligarchs were some threat to power, but don't you get the feeling that Putin shut himself off to other views. He's a KGB officer masquerading as a general and economist. Khruschev's fall from power was because his agrarian reforms failed, and that was his resume. Nobody's there to tell Putin what options are NOT on the table. It scares the hell out of me that Putin will start using starvation as a weapon or even tactical nuclear weapons on Ukranian civilians.

And Xi scares me. The Natl Peoples Congress elects the president, who more or less runs the show. But after 2018, there are no term limits.

Putin, like Stalin and Hitler, showed its not good when anyone can rule a country with a lot of power without "campaigning" and "wining" the approval of other people who also have power.

Henry Agree-eth
schultz-kissinger.jpg

Where were Americans when the US invaded and occupied many countries?
Russia is doing exactly what the US did for decades.

LIAR.
List the countries we invaded for territorial gain.
Most souther states, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, not necessarily all of them territorial but to install puppets that cater to American interest regardless of collateral damage.

Why the heck does a country need 100s of bases around the world if it wasn't for meddling and controlling other countries?

I love this country but the US is responsible for many atrocities invasions bombings, regime changing, dictators backing it makes Russia look like an innocent puppy.

Most souther states, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, not necessarily all of them territorial but to install puppets that cater to American interest regardless of collateral damage.
Why the heck does a country need 100s of bases around the world if it wasn't for meddling and controlling other countries?
I love this country but the US is responsible for many atrocities invasions bombings, regime changing, dictators backing it makes Russia look like an innocent puppy.
1. What land do we own in Iraq? In VN?
2. Who is the puppet we installed in Iraq? In VN?

Your post is garbage. What shit-hole country are you from? Don't say the US.

quote-military-men-are-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-for-foreign-policy-henry-kissinger-346019.jpg

1. What land do we own in Iraq? In VN?
2. Who is the puppet we installed in Iraq? In VN?

Your post is garbage. What shit-hole country are you from? Don't say the US.
The US invaded Iraq based on lies, killed thousands and ruined an entire country, and made it vulnerable to terrorists groups....it did not leave till it made sure the Puppet leaders will be controlled and follow their commands.

Vietnam their tried but failed, also in Iraq thry failed and now Iran has a bigger influence.

The results: thousands of lives lost and trillions of dollars went up in the air.

Oh I am a proud naturalized American, but I call Amerrica on its bullshit.

I did support US first intervention to liberate Kuwait and also in Bosnia but every other conflict that US started it was wrong and criminal to say the least.

The US invaded Iraq based on lies, killed thousands and ruined an entire country, and made it vulnerable to terrorists groups....it did not leave till it made sure the Puppet leaders will be controlled and follow their commands.

Vietnam their tried but failed, also in Iraq thry failed and now Iran has a bigger influence.

The results: thousands of lives lost and trillions of dollars went up in the air.

Oh I am a proud naturalized American, but I call Amerrica on its bullshit.

I did support US first intervention to liberate Kuwait and also in Bosnia but every other conflict that US started it was wrong and criminal to say the least.
1. We got rid of Saddam Hussein and his vicious larvae after they invaded Kuwait, Saddam thought he has WMD, too bad for him his head snapped off. That was a good thing. Iraq is a democracy, you're welcome.
Iraq was worse under Saddam than it is today. You're welcome. Iran is less than nothing.

2. Vietnam is very successful today. You're welcome.

3. Your global perspective is fucked up. You prefer Saddam? Or Putin? Or the Taliban? Or the Iranian leaders? Or Kim Jung Un? How about Xi of China? You're very welcome to move to a better country anytime you want.

1. We got rid of Saddam Hussein and his vicious larvae after they invaded Kuwait, Saddam thought he has WMD, too bad for him his head snapped off. That was a good thing. Iraq is a democracy, you're welcome.
Iraq was worse under Saddam than it is today. You're welcome. Iran is less than nothing.

3. Your global perspective is fucked up. You prefer Saddam? Or Putin? Or the Taliban? Or the Iranian leaders? Or Kim Jung Un? How about Xi of China? You're very welcome to move to a better country anytime you want.

U.S. Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie gave Saddam the famous "green light" to invade Kuwait. Saddam was an evil asshole - but he got suckered into Kuwait.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

That fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: April Glaspie and Saddam Hussein

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

The Downing Street Memo

Last edited:

1. Saddam wasn't removed after he invaded Kuwait.
2. Iraq isn't a democracy.
3. Iraq is not better now than when Saddam was in power ask Iraqis.
5. Vietnam is better off now and thr IS had nothing to do with it.

I don't prefer those leaders but I'm also not a sheep like many who think the American government is holy.

Forum List

Back