One of Biden’s handlers should tell him to give Keystone XL to Putin tomorrow.

• Banned
Veggie Joe would open up ANWAR for drilling before giving Putin the keys.

Veggie Joe would open up ANWAR for drilling before giving Putin the keys.

I think he'd say to Putin, we have no need of Alaska, so yeah, it's yours.
Nah !!! Sara Palin is keeping an eye on Putin from her house.
Tina Fey did that. One day may vengeance and karma get her. Trillions of dollars have been lost by the peasants because of entertainers. Irresponsible first amendment political comedy shills. Palin would be Mensa compared to what is President and Vice President now. And if she was put into the loop by the national political class she would not have been mocked. Biden a half century of doing nothing but being a politician greasing others palms and his own. Trump 4 years of Prog political bitterness that ruined a great chance to bring us back a bit. Remember...China puts out a a new naval vessel every several weeks. Churchill of Britain stated in WW 2 due to our production when we entered the war like what China has today..."With America on our side, we can not lose"! Death and destruction is not comedy. Spending endless trillions of dollars to end it and it is worse today should make you think. But the empathy, sympathy and compassion sounds good as people keep getting poorer from the massively rising taxes.

That way Biden will make sure it gets built.
How many times has this dementia ridden idiot said, " I'm goanna get in trouble if I keep talking"...lololol

WTF?????. You're the GD POTUS, who is goanna spank you stupid shit stain? Take your scoop of ice cream away from you.

what a scam this guy is

How many times has this dementia ridden idiot said, " I'm goanna get in trouble if I keep talking"...lololol

WTF?????. You're the GD POTUS, who is goanna spank you stupid shit stain? Take your scoop of ice cream away from you.

what a scam this guy is
No other President has had to be physically pulled away from the podium because the questions coming weren’t on the script. Like it or not, Putin is going to embarrass Biden. How is Senile Joe going to answer anything Putin asks? Maybe it’ll be another almost 30 second pause while he listens to the goof in his earpiece.

what a scam this guy is
No other President has had to be physically pulled away from the podium because the questions coming weren’t on the script. Like it or not, Putin is going to embarrass Biden. How is Senile Joe going to answer anything Putin asks? Maybe it’ll be another almost 30 second pause while he listens to the goof in his earpiece.
There will be no joint press conference with Putin. Sippy cup will be near death from exhaustion.

Can you imagine a shittier job done on your 1st trip.........................lololol

what a scam this guy is
There will be no joint press conference with Putin. Sippy cup will be near death from exhaustion.

Can you imagine a shittier job done on your 1st trip.........................lololol
I recall reading and hearing from a few different sources that this is the first time a U.S. President will not do a joint press conference at these events. Not something you should want to be the first to do.

what a scam this guy is

I recall reading and hearing from a few different sources that this is the first time a U.S. President will not do a joint press conference at these events. Not something you should want to be the first to do.
He's really getting worried about getting in trouble from Dr Jill and getting his sippy cup taken away

Forum List

Back