One of Biden’s front-runners for VP says the Constitution “was the beginning of voter suppression”

Liberals hate the Constitution because it prevents them from ruling with an iron fist and FORCING the people to OBEY and follow the liberal world view.
So says the "law and order" branch of the opposition.

Lib please it's not a theory, when a clear majority of the people opposed Obamacare you people crammed it through anyway. Then got your ass handed to you in the 2010 midterms in the biggest Dem loss and smackdown by the people in nearly 100 years.

that's just not physically possible is it?
What makes her a front runner?
beats the shit out of me. but do you EVER just talk over an issue w/o being the antagonist 100% of the time?

Liberals hate the Constitution because it prevents them from ruling with an iron fist and FORCING the people to OBEY and follow the liberal world view.
heh - and tell me, how are the Dems doing these days when it comes to law and order?

considering they are dismantling it piece by piece - your position is fucking stupid.

like most of your other ones.

Let's face it . . . Abrams and those like her will not be happy until America has collapsed into a shithole dictatorship identical to most modern African nations. Whether or not we allow her and them to do this to our shining beacon of freedom that is our nation is completely up to us.

Let's face it . . . Abrams and those like her will not be happy until America has collapsed into a shithole dictatorship identical to most modern African nations. Whether or not we allow her and them to do this to our shining beacon of freedom that is our nation is completely up to us.
i get that they are focused on their cause completely.
i get that their cause is valid and worthwhile.

but i don't get how they feel focusing ONLY on their cause at the expense of all others is going to help ANYONE, even them, in the end.
and i don't get how anyone so focused on A SINGLE CAUSE would make a good public official when all viewpoints need to be considered and weighed in.

she's fine for her cause. i'd not call her a good rep for it however. and i certainly don't think she has anything BUT her militant cause in mind.

Does the constitution say anything about who can vote?
Well yes, it does in theory, but the GOP Sup Ct has shot down the civil rights laws designed to enforce the 14th and 15th amendments.
and how exactly was this done?

people love to talk shit and make broad accusations of evil from the other - but they never take the time to define said evil and when pushed usually simply start insulting and getting pissed you dared to question them.

very...childlike.

Lib please it's not a theory, when a clear majority of the people opposed Obamacare you people crammed it through anyway. Then got your ass handed to you in the 2010 midterms in the biggest Dem loss and smackdown by the people in nearly 100 years.

Notice that they didn't care that they temporarily lost those seats.........obamacare is still here....

The democrats are willing to sacrifice a little now for permanent power....the Republicans will never learn that lesson...that is why we picked Trump instead of those 16 morons he ran against.

15th, 19th and 26th amendments
How?

Ratified in 1870, the 15th Amendment granted African American men the right to vote.

The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle; victory took decades of agitation and protest. Beginning in the mid-19th century, several generations of woman suffrage supporters lectured, wrote, marched, lobbied, and practiced civil disobedience to achieve what many Americans considered a radical change of the Constitution. Few early supporters lived to see final victory in 1920.

The 26th amendment lowered the age-

How are these oppressing votes?

Forum List

Back