One of America's biggest monsters, DEAD

I'm against the death penalty...clearly it is no deterrent to murdering someone in it's current format.

If we're going to have one....the moment a death sentence is handed down by a jury, a clock should start...90 days. Set up a fast track for appeals and reviews. The case should get reviewed by a state appellate court, the state supreme court, and federal courts. If all three can't find any improprieties....drop the cyanide. No lethal injections or "humane" manner of killing someone. Make it as painful as possible. Gas chamber.

90 Days, no more.

I bet you'd get some deterrence then.

The ultimate goal is to have fewer murders...make the deterrent so gruesome and quick that it is used less and less. Much like our nuke arsenal.

I prefer life in prison, no parole but if we're going to have capital punishment, we need to change it to where its swift and gruesome.
I prefer life, no parole, because there is no uniform standard for it and because innocent peop,e end up on death row.
That would be preferable, yes. Both because of what you just said...and....it puts us in league with the not-so-great nations.

I'm against the death penalty...clearly it is no deterrent to murdering someone in it's current format.

If we're going to have one....the moment a death sentence is handed down by a jury, a clock should start...90 days. Set up a fast track for appeals and reviews. The case should get reviewed by a state appellate court, the state supreme court, and federal courts. If all three can't find any improprieties....drop the cyanide. No lethal injections or "humane" manner of killing someone. Make it as painful as possible. Gas chamber.

90 Days, no more.

The ultimate goal is to have fewer murders...make the deterrent so gruesome and quick that it is used less and less. Much like our nuke arsenal.

I prefer life in prison, no parole but if we're going to have capital punishment, we need to change it to where its swift and gruesome.
I prefer life, no parole, because there is no uniform standard for it and because innocent peop,e end up on death row.
Public hanging or beheading.

Watch murder rates drop

90 Days, no more.

Watch murder rates drop
Did they when we had it? I doubt it. I don’t think most people think about it in the midst of a crime. I really don’t think so. I doubt they even think they will get caught. This creature didn’t.

90 Days, no more.

Watch murder rates drop
Did they when we had it? I doubt it. I don’t think most people think about it in the midst of a crime. I really don’t think so. I doubt they even think they will get caught. This creature didn’t.
A lot fewer horse thefts....did it work?

90 Days, no more.

Watch murder rates drop
Were there fewer?

90 Days, no more.

Watch murder rates drop
They had public hangings in the "wild wild" west. Were there murders back then?

I do agree with Candyass.

Child molesting, rape, murder without extenuating circumstances.....
Gruesome Painful PUBLIC execution

90 Days, no more.

Watch murder rates drop
Were there fewer?
You tell me. We have carjackings EVERY DAY, multiple times a day.

Not saying they should be executed but thats the modern day equivalent

90 Days, no more.

Yeah....life in prison isn't always life in prison....especially if democrats are in charge...

William R. Horton (born August 12, 1951) is an American convicted felon who, while serving a life sentence for murder (without the possibility of parole),[1] was the beneficiary of a Massachusetts weekend furlough program. He did not return from his furlough, and ultimately committed assault, armed robbery, and rape before being captured and sentenced in Maryland where he remains incarcerated.
------

On June 6, 1986, he was released as part of a weekend furlough program but did not return. On April 3, 1987, in Oxon Hill, Maryland, Horton twice raped a woman after pistol-whipping, knifing, binding, and gagging her fiancé.
-----
The Massachusetts legislature quickly passed a bill prohibiting furloughs for such inmates. However, in 1976, Dukakis vetoed this bill arguing it would "cut the heart out of efforts at inmate rehabilitation."[13]

90 Days, no more.

Yeah....life in prison isn't always life in prison....especially if democrats are in charge...

William R. Horton (born August 12, 1951) is an American convicted felon who, while serving a life sentence for murder (without the possibility of parole),[1] was the beneficiary of a Massachusetts weekend furlough program. He did not return from his furlough, and ultimately committed assault, armed robbery, and rape before being captured and sentenced in Maryland where he remains incarcerated.
------

On June 6, 1986, he was released as part of a weekend furlough program but did not return. On April 3, 1987, in Oxon Hill, Maryland, Horton twice raped a woman after pistol-whipping, knifing, binding, and gagging her fiancé.
-----
The Massachusetts legislature quickly passed a bill prohibiting furloughs for such inmates. However, in 1976, Dukakis vetoed this bill arguing it would "cut the heart out of efforts at inmate rehabilitation."[13]

Coming from the guy who thinks Amber Guyger should get no jail time for murdering an unarmed black man in his own home....your opinion on the matter of crime and punishment is worthless.

90 Days, no more.

------

-----

Coming from the guy who thinks Amber Guyger should get no jail time for murdering an unarmed black man in his own home....your opinion on the matter of crime and punishment is worthless.

You keep going back to this, and you keep refusing to give us the motive for Amber Guyger committing murder.......

She says she walked into the wrong apartment .........you tell us why she murdered this guy........what was the motive for her to go to this guys apartment and shoot him in cold blood.....

Please, you tell us that, and then we can discuss what the jury did....

90 Days, no more.

------

-----

I gave you a link to the story of a man serving life in prison for murder...........who was released for weekends by a democrat governor....who then committed violent torture and rape while released...

You are an idiot.......

How was this man not put to death? Broken justice system.

Can you imagine he told investigators who had absolutely zero evidence of anything what one person had for dinner before he killed her. The autopsy report showing the exact same contents 30 yrs later......................

Forum List

Back