One more reason why I have no empathy for the Black Community

This is only one SMALL example. Not every Black feels this way but the Majority do, I " care" about them just as much as they do for the Jewish Community
" World domination"; The Jewish Community makes up .002 % of the World's population. He should be more concerned with what's going on in our own Country right now with the rise in killings, etc. BLACK ON BLACK; NOT THE POLICE. He is too stupid and bigoted to know the difference

Maybe it's just his way of saying he loves the koran

The fact that you A. don't want to see a clip from the show
When in history have white war vets and soldiers perfomance been soley recognized with a comedy show ?

It's like honouring white vets from Nam by putting a Vietnam vet in "The Golden Girls" and then saying "There you go white people that's the recognition we give you. Be Happy"

"Solely" is a strawman of yours. It has nothing to do with me.

The fact that a black man was celebrated as a wwii hero, in a hit tv sitcom, refutes your claim.
Well that is were we disagree. You think a man putting his life in the line on the battlefield in war then having a bit part in a comedy show 55 years ago is a celebration.

I don't

You were that made the claim that their service had been and is ignored by America as a whole.

I presented a hit tv show, that was viewed and enjoyed by America as a whole, for decades, that did not only NOT ignore that service, but celebrated it.

That you are now minimizing that acct of celebration, shows that you really didn't give a fuck about them when you first made the argument. It was just something you put out there to justify your hate of whites and your anti-Americanism.

IF you were seriously concerned about black wwii vets getting the recognition they deserve, you would be excited to hear about Sergeant Kinchlo. Hell, you would have checked it out, even watched an episode or two.

And then thanked me for bringing it to your attention.

And I would have welcome you for that.

It is you libs, and your bitter stonewalling, that is divisive, not Trump. It is your hate that is tearing this nation apart.

Until yesterday, I never gave a though to the political or racial implications of Sergeant Kinchlo.

It just was part of the America I grew up in.

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

This is the cast of HOgan's Heroes, a WWII, comedy that was a huge hit in the late 60s, lasting 6 seasons.

View attachment 454632

"Ivan Dixon as Staff Sergeant James Kinchloe, the second highest ranking soldier and the man responsible for contacting the underground by electronic communications. Kinchloe usually uses Morse code, telephones, and a coffee pot radio to receive and transmit messages. Casting Dixon, or any African-American actor as a positively-shown supporting character, was a major step for a television show in the mid-1960s. "

That was before my time really. I watched the show with my family as reruns in the 70s. My father, a wwii vet never even commented on the idea of a black man fighting in the war.

I never heard ANYONE have any issue with the idea of a black American being shown as fighting in WWII.

Your description of the way America talks about blacks and WWII, is just not true.

And not just presented as fighting, but as the second in command of the unit.
There were not many blacks that fought in WWII. They were confined to all black units. Eisenhower integrated the military when he was president ling after the war was over.

Correct.

Hollywood, despite being in the mid 1960s, wanted to show a black American fighting for his country, and took some artistic liberties with history.

My point is that Paul's claim about America ignoring the service of blacks in wwii, is just not true.

Hollywood made a point of it, and America as a whole, was fine with it. In my entire life, I never heard anyone complaint about that.

If America was half, hell, if America was TENTH as wacist as Paul and his ilk claim, that character would never have been put in there, and if it was, it would have generated massive backlash from the hostile and wacist viewers.

This is only one SMALL example. Not every Black feels this way but the Majority do, I " care" about them just as much as they do for the Jewish Community
" World domination"; The Jewish Community makes up .002 % of the World's population. He should be more concerned with what's going on in our own Country right now with the rise in killings, etc. BLACK ON BLACK; NOT THE POLICE. He is too stupid and bigoted to know the difference

Talking about stupid and bigoted...you are condemning an entire group of people for the action of a few. You yourself admit that not all Blacks feel that way. As for your statement, "...but the Majority do..." how would you know? Have you interviewed every Black person on how he feels about the Jewish people?

One would have thought that you, as a person who belongs to a group that has been discriminated against by the majority, would have more empathy.

As I said, stupid and bigoted.

Blacks have not had the generations of anti-ism indoctrination that we whites have had.

You talk to any blacks for any extended period of time and yes, altitudes like this, that sound really jarring when coming from a white guy, come up a surprising amount.

That being said, the real issue here, imo, is not that this one guy said something ist online. He should be embarrassed.

The real issue, in my opinion, is that society as a whole will accept his apology and he will get to move on with his life intact, when a white man making a similar gaff, would be hounded until he was destroyed.

Our society is in the grip of an anti-wacist witch hunt, and the mob of sjws, who are conducting it,

are anti-white racists.

Those are the assholes we need to fight back against. BIG TIME.
Blacks got gas lit back in the 60's with Marxist indoctrination. Basically anything White was bad, so getting married then having kids, getting good grades, speaking proper English etc., was "acting" white.
No we didn't. Because those things are not only white attributes. There is no anti white racism.
Yes you did get gas lit. Another example would be Obama's old church back in Chicago. It was a mixed race congregation then the blacks that ran it decided to go black only because Islam was making inroads in Black communities. The sales pitch was Islam is the black man's religion and Arabic names are native to blacks LOL. Christianity is the white man's religion, although the oldest Christian sect is in Ethiopia.

Talking about stupid and bigoted...you are condemning an entire group of people for the action of a few. You yourself admit that not all Blacks feel that way. As for your statement, "...but the Majority do..." how would you know? Have you interviewed every Black person on how he feels about the Jewish people?

One would have thought that you, as a person who belongs to a group that has been discriminated against by the majority, would have more empathy.

As I said, stupid and bigoted.

Blacks have not had the generations of anti-ism indoctrination that we whites have had.

You talk to any blacks for any extended period of time and yes, altitudes like this, that sound really jarring when coming from a white guy, come up a surprising amount.

That being said, the real issue here, imo, is not that this one guy said something ist online. He should be embarrassed.

The real issue, in my opinion, is that society as a whole will accept his apology and he will get to move on with his life intact, when a white man making a similar gaff, would be hounded until he was destroyed.

Our society is in the grip of an anti-wacist witch hunt, and the mob of sjws, who are conducting it,

are anti-white racists.

Those are the assholes we need to fight back against. BIG TIME.
Blacks got gas lit back in the 60's with Marxist indoctrination. Basically anything White was bad, so getting married then having kids, getting good grades, speaking proper English etc., was "acting" white.
No we didn't. Because those things are not only white attributes. There is no anti white racism.
Yes you did get gas lit. Another example would be Obama's old church back in Chicago. It was a mixed race congregation then the blacks that ran it decided to go black only because Islam was making inroads in Black communities. The sales pitch was Islam is the black man's religion and Arabic names are native to blacks LOL. Christianity is the white man's religion, although the oldest Christian sect is in Ethiopia.

Then, Obama chooses as his spiritual guide, the anti-American pastor-nee-Muslim, Jeremiah Wright.

“Long before Reverend Wright entered the national stage, Ryan Lizza of The New Republic, in the March 19, 2007 issue, dropped this little gem:

Wright was a former Muslim and black nationalist who had studied at Howard and Chicago, and Trinity’s guiding principles–what the church calls the “Black Value System”

The racist paranoia of AIDS being developed by white America to kill blacks and other inexcusable statements are from the same framework of the NOI and Farrakhan. In fact:

In 1984, Wright was one of the inner circle that traveled with Farrakhan to visit Libyan strongman Col. Muammar Khadafy.

…why did Wright’s church put the racist and anti-Semitic Farrakhan on the cover of its magazine Trumpet? Why did Trinity Church post:
a manifesto by Hamas that defended terrorism as legitimate resistance, refused to recognize the right of Israel to exist and compared the terror group’s official charter – which calls for the murder of Jews – to America’s Declaration of Independence[?]

The three points above show a consistent pattern of Wright parroting not only the language and but also the attitude of the Nation of Islam.

The Reverend Wright may no longer be a Muslim, but he clearly embraces Hamas, Minister Farrakhan and others because they dovetail with his established world view, as with other syncretic religions.

Reverend Wright’s hate speeches are a glimpse of someone who has blended Nation of Islam and Black Nationalist Liberation Theology into a subversive Christianity,…”
Jeremiah Wright Was a Muslim: Why That Matters

Now….if Wright is a Christian….as Obama claims to be, too….how to explain this:

“Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

Jeremiah Wright declares that the God he worships is the same as Allah, the God of the Muslims.”

Scrubbed…..Wright claimed God is Allah.

Jr god….call him Mohammad or Jesus

Jeremiah Wright Was a Muslim: Why That Matters

Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

Obama writes in his book, “Dreams from my Father”, that Wright dabbled in Black Nationalism and Islam in the 1960’s. Black Liberation Theology was inspired by the cult doctrine of the Nation of Islam. Obama was a Muslim as a child in Indonesia and has embraced his ethnic Muslim family in Kenya. “

I want you to show ONE instance of a Black person in America harming a Jewish person with impunity.

You should show some respect.

Black American soldiers helped to free your people when you were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

Ec05v8bUYAAIMCh

Ec05zL4UwAEFpKs

Ec05zMYVAAAq_tQ

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

Ec0xUK8U0AAGM80

Ec0xUK8U4AApSbB

And yet this is the thanks we get.

Jews planning to gentrify black neighborhoods in Brooklyn.

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

EhZ642fU0AEf6rA

EhackW1XYAUrrsN

One of the oldest Synagogues in America was built by Aaron Lopez who was one of the wealthiest slave traders on the East Coast

Ec0ojs8UcAE3VcU

Ec0uFZwUcAAWucN

There were a few Negro combat units in WWII (mostly artillery with White Officers) but the great majority of them were simply truck drivers that provided logistical support. The "Red Ball Express" that provided supplies to the White troops on the line was mostly staffed by Negroes.

Correll
You were that made the claim that their service had been and is ignored by America as a whole.

Not a claim but a fact.

Correll
I presented a hit tv show, that was viewed and enjoyed by America as a whole, for decades, that did not only NOT ignore that service, but celebrated it.

And this undermines your point for the reason I gave previous.

Correll
That you are now minimizing that acct of celebration, shows that you really didn't give a fuck about them when you first made the argument. It was just something you put out there to justify your hate of whites and your anti-Americanism.

I don't hate white people.

I don't even hate white supremacist like you, in the same way that I don't hate Tigers. But I understand a Tigers a nature. I understand how you think. I know what goes on your mind. I know what you are going to write before you write.

Correll
IF you were seriously concerned about black wwii vets getting the recognition they deserve, you would be excited to hear about Sergeant Kinchlo. Hell, you would have checked it out, even watched an episode or two.

That's not recognition. You'll be showing me a black vet in Seasame Street next.

Correll
It is you libs, and your bitter stonewalling, that is divisive, not Trump. It is your hate that is tearing this nation apart.

There are white supremacist on the left and right. The only difference is white supremacists on the right would drown a boat load of blk ppl, white supremacists on the left would give the blk ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

Correll

Not a claim but a fact.

Correll

Correll

I don't even hate white supremacist like you, in the same way that I don't hate Tigers. But I understand a Tigers a nature. I understand how you think. I know what goes on your mind. I know what you are going to write before you write.

Correll

That's not recognition. You'll be showing me a black vet in Seasame Street next.

Correll

There are white supremacist on the left and right. The only difference is white supremacists on the right would drown a boat load of blk ppl, white supremacists on the left would give the blk ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

"I don't hate white people."

Did you post this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA
[/QUOTE]

You are low-life, lying, scum.

@Correll

You claimed that America ignores their service and I demonstrated that America celebrates their service.

Your denial of this is just you being a liar.

Correll

Not a claim but a fact.

Correll

Correll

Correll

Correll

"I don't hate white people."

Did you post this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

You are low-life, lying, scum.
[/QUOTE]
Wow what a gem you found there. Paul would have fit in well in Haiti back in the day.

During February and March, Dessalines traveled among the cities of Haiti to assure himself that his orders were carried out. Despite his orders, the massacres were often not carried out until he visited the cities in person.[13]

The course of the massacre showed an almost identical pattern in every city he visited. Before his arrival, there were only a few killings, despite his orders.[20] When Dessalines arrived, he first spoke about the atrocities committed by former white authorities, such as Rochambeau and Leclerc, after which he demanded that his orders about mass killings of the area's white population should be put into effect. Reportedly, he ordered the unwilling to take part in the killings, especially men of mixed race, so that the blame should not be placed solely on the black population.[15][21] Mass killings took place on the streets and on places outside the cities. Eyewitness accounts of the massacre describe imprisonment and killings even of whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population.[22]

In parallel to the killings, plundering and rape also occurred.[21] Women and children were generally killed last. White women were "often raped or pushed into forced marriages under threat of death."[21]

Dessalines did not specifically mention that the white women should be killed, and the soldiers were reportedly somewhat hesitant to do so. In the end, however, the women were also put to death, though normally at a later stage of the massacre than the adult males.[20] The argument for killing the women was that whites would not truly be eradicated if the white women were spared to give birth to new Frenchmen.[23]

Before his departure from a city, Dessalines would proclaim an amnesty for all the whites who had survived in hiding during the massacre. When these people left their hiding place however, most (French) were killed as well.[21] Many[quantify] whites were, however, hidden and smuggled out to sea by foreigners.[21] However, there were notable exceptions to the ordered killings. A contingent of Polish defectors were given amnesty and bestowed Haitian citizenship for their renouncement of French allegiance and support of Haitian independence. Dessalines referred to the Poles as "the White Negroes of Europe", as an expression of his solidarity and gratitude.[24]

In Port-au-Prince, only a few killings had occurred in the city despite the orders. After Dessalines arrived on 18 March, the number of killings escalated. According to a merchant captain, about 800 people were killed in the city, while about 50 survived.[21] On 18 April 1804, Dessalines arrived at Cap-Haïtien. Only a handful of killings had taken place there before his arrival, but the killings escalated to a massacre on the streets and outside the city after his arrival.[21]

As elsewhere, the majority of the women were initially not killed. Dessalines's advisers, however, pointed out that the white Haitians would not disappear if the women were left to give birth to white men, and after this, Dessalines ordered that the women should be killed as well, with the exception of those who agreed to marry non-white men.[20] Sources created at the time stated that 3,000 people were killed in Cap-Haïtien; Philippe Girard writes that this figure was unrealistic as in the post-evacuation of the French people the settlement had only 1,700 white people.[25]

One of the most notorious of the massacre participants was Jean Zombi, a mulatto resident of Port-au-Prince who was known for his brutality. One account describes how Zombi stopped a white man on the street, stripped him naked, and took him to the stair of the Presidential Palace, where he killed him with a dagger. Dessalines was reportedly among the spectators; he was said to be "horrified" by the episode.[26] In Haitian Vodou tradition, the figure of Jean Zombi has become a prototype for the zombie.[27]

Correll
You claimed that America ignores their service and I demonstrated that America celebrates their service.

And this were we disagree.

You think black vets who put there lives on the line, having one blk man, in a show 55 years ago, is a celebration.

It's not and you know it's not.

Correll

And this were we disagree.

You think black vets who put there lives on the line, having one blk man, in a show 55 years ago, is a celebration.

It's not and you know it's not.

You are the one that set the bar at "ignored" or "not ignored".

I have demonstrated not only "not ignored" but "celebrated".

You don't have the moral courage to admit that you were wrong.

1612888730016.png

Correll
You were that made the claim that their service had been and is ignored by
Just because the white supremacists in South Africa should be killed doesn't mean that I hate them.

You have to speak the language of the white man n the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that they understand.

No white person is African

Is that a fact, or an opinion?

Correll
Just because the white supremacists in South Africa should be killed doesn't mean that I hate them.

You have to speak the language of the white man n the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that they understand.

It is pure racism. Actual racism, not the wacism we see so much of.

Correll

White people are not indigenous to Africa. They admit it themselves. That's why in S.Africa they call themselves boers and why most have surnames like "Van" this and "Van" from Holland most em. They're not African.

Correll

White people are not indigenous to Africa. They admit it themselves. That's why in S.Africa they call themselves boers and why most have surnames like "Van" this and "Van" from Holland most em. They're not African.

They were born in Africa, they live in Africa.

They ARE African.

your 'opinion' doesn't make the rules.

Correll

It is pure racism. Actual racism, not the wacism we see so much of.
It is evil genocidal crap. Also ironic that millions of sub saharan africans have moved to countries and continents that they are not native to and millions and millions more want to. I guess he thinks the Han Chinese there should also be genocided.

Here is an even better one.

1612889641328.png

"In an effort to cash in on the success of M*A*S*H, CBS decided to air another Army comedy. Instead of Army medics, Roll Out highlighted the pratfalls of the supply drivers of the 5050th Quartermaster Truck Company of the U.S. Third Army's Red Ball Express, whose staff was mainly African American. The series attempted to use the World War II setting as a commentary on race relations, just as M*A*S*H's Korean War setting was also a commentary on the Vietnam War. "

Pilot episode deals with the funeral of a fellow driver. No mention of any pushback by outrages ws who wanted to ignore the service of blacks in wwii.

Correll

You are a sociopath and a psychopath whose fantasies have been exposed.

Now get back under the rock you slithered out from under.

Forum List

Back