One more reason why I have no empathy for the Black Community

@Correll
If that was true, the ws led and staffed studio would not have created a tale to tell to a white supremacist majority viewing population, that celebrated a black character as a wwii Hero.
The existence of this hit show, back in the 1960s, BY ITSELF, refutes your hysterical historical narrative of America as a ws nation.

I have never seen the show. I don't know how the black characters was depicted. More than likely it wouldn't have been to favourable if it went out in the 1960's. Probably some sh*t like this

That is what it would have been. If your view of America was correct.

But that is not what it was. As documented in my excerpt and link.

Would you like to see a video clip from the show?

Regardless, my point stands. The production and completely unnoted acceptance of this show, proves your view of this nation, is nonsense.

Correll

Madame C J Walker was the first black millionaire in 1911. Does her wealth prove that USA wasn't a white supremacist nation in 1911 ?

Correll

Nope

Correll
Regardless, my point stands. The production and completely unnoted acceptance of this show, proves your view of this nation, is nonsense.

You don't have point. White soldiers and vets from WW2 who performed well ? They are generally remembered and awarded with stripes, ribbons, bars, purple hearts, silver stars, and medal of honours.

Black soldiers and vets from WW2 who performed well ? They should be remembered with some Stepin Fetchit character in a sitcom (Hogan's Heroes) 55 years ago.

OK. Got it.

That disproves your point

Last edited:
Correll

Madame C J Walker was the first black millionaire in 1911. Does her wealth prove that USA wasn't a white supremacist nation in 1911 ?

Correll

Nope

Correll

You don't have point. So white soldiers and vets from WW2 get stripes, ribbons, bars, purple hearts, silver stars, and medal of honours, black soldiers from WW2 get some Stepin Fetchit character in a sitcom (Hogan's Heroes) 55 years ago.

OK. Got it.

The fact that you A. don't want to see a clip from the show to have a clue what you are talking about, and yet B. you have to lie about what the show was, to make your point,

shows that you know you are in the wrong on this.

The reality of the situation, is that America has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks since the early 60s. Since then, their history and contributions to our shared history have been the focus of academia and media.

Your denial of this, is you just lying to support your anti-white racism.

This is only one SMALL example. Not every Black feels this way but the Majority do, I " care" about them just as much as they do for the Jewish Community
" World domination"; The Jewish Community makes up .002 % of the World's population. He should be more concerned with what's going on in our own Country right now with the rise in killings, etc. BLACK ON BLACK; NOT THE POLICE. He is too stupid and bigoted to know the difference

Talking about stupid and bigoted...you are condemning an entire group of people for the action of a few. You yourself admit that not all Blacks feel that way. As for your statement, "...but the Majority do..." how would you know? Have you interviewed every Black person on how he feels about the Jewish people?

One would have thought that you, as a person who belongs to a group that has been discriminated against by the majority, would have more empathy.

As I said, stupid and bigoted.
I love your avatar.
I didn't know Biden has red hair.

Correll

Correll

Nope

Correll

You don't have point. White soldiers and vets from WW2 who performed well ? They are generally remembered and awarded with stripes, ribbons, bars, purple hearts, silver stars, and medal of honours.

Black soldiers and vets from WW2 who performed well ? They should be remembered with some Stepin Fetchit character in a sitcom (Hogan's Heroes) 55 years ago.

OK. Got it.

Why don't Blacks watch Black shows? Most of them bomb.

The fact that you A. don't want to see a clip from the show
When in history have white war vets and soldiers perfomance been soley recognized with a comedy show ?

It's like honouring white vets from Nam by putting a Vietnam vet in "The Golden Girls" and then saying "There you go white people that's the recognition we give you. Be Happy"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When in history have white war vets and soldiers perfomance been soley recognized with a comedy show ?

It's like honouring white vets from Nam by putting a Vietnam vet in "The Golden Girls" and then saying "There you go white people that's the recognition we give you. Be Happy"

"Solely" is a strawman of yours. It has nothing to do with me.

The fact that a black man was celebrated as a wwii hero, in a hit tv sitcom, refutes your claim.

This is only one SMALL example. Not every Black feels this way but the Majority do, I " care" about them just as much as they do for the Jewish Community
" World domination"; The Jewish Community makes up .002 % of the World's population. He should be more concerned with what's going on in our own Country right now with the rise in killings, etc. BLACK ON BLACK; NOT THE POLICE. He is too stupid and bigoted to know the difference

Shut the fuck up racist. Jews are of all races including whites. And there are white jews holding racist views about blacks. You keep talking about black on black killings but during the last reporting year, the FBI Uniform Crime Reports show that more whites killed each other than blacks. You cannot divide human lives against the totsl population of a racial group then multiply it by 100,000 to dodge this fact. And since 85 percent of all whites are killed by another whiye perhaps you shut your jewish racist ass about blacks.

Correll

Correll

Nope

Correll

OK. Got it.

Not really.

Talking about stupid and bigoted...you are condemning an entire group of people for the action of a few. You yourself admit that not all Blacks feel that way. As for your statement, "...but the Majority do..." how would you know? Have you interviewed every Black person on how he feels about the Jewish people?

One would have thought that you, as a person who belongs to a group that has been discriminated against by the majority, would have more empathy.

Blacks have not had the generations of anti-ism indoctrination that we whites have had.

You talk to any blacks for any extended period of time and yes, altitudes like this, that sound really jarring when coming from a white guy, come up a surprising amount.

That being said, the real issue here, imo, is not that this one guy said something ist online. He should be embarrassed.

The real issue, in my opinion, is that society as a whole will accept his apology and he will get to move on with his life intact, when a white man making a similar gaff, would be hounded until he was destroyed.

Our society is in the grip of an anti-wacist witch hunt, and the mob of sjws, who are conducting it,

are anti-white racists.

Those are the assholes we need to fight back against. BIG TIME.
Blacks got gas lit back in the 60's with Marxist indoctrination. Basically anything White was bad, so getting married then having kids, getting good grades, speaking proper English etc., was "acting" white.
No we didn't. Because those things are not only white attributes. There is no anti white racism.

"Solely" is a strawman of yours. It has nothing to do with me.

The fact that a black man was celebrated as a wwii hero, in a hit tv sitcom, refutes your claim.
Well that is were we disagree. You think a man putting his life in the line on the battlefield in war then having a bit part in a comedy show 55 years ago is a celebration.

I don't

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Correll

Correll

Nope

Correll

OK. Got it.

Not really.
Wow! "Not really." What a strong statement.
You must have taken your meds today.

When only a miniority in a group feel a certain way about crime and violence-------the others in the group typically will go after the one/ones in their group attacking others. Do you have a story of any black communities going after any of their black members for attacking others? Anywhere?

Correll

Correll

Nope

Correll

OK. Got it.

Well your history isn't accurate. Walker wasn't the first black millionaire..not even close.

When only a miniority in a group feel a certain way about crime and violence-------the others in the group typically will go after the one/ones in their group attacking others. Do you have a story of any black communities going after any of their black members for attacking others? Anywhere?
There are plenty, but you are racist so you don't look for those stories. Try doing that so you can learn something.

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

This is the cast of HOgan's Heroes, a WWII, comedy that was a huge hit in the late 60s, lasting 6 seasons.

View attachment 454632

"Ivan Dixon as Staff Sergeant James Kinchloe, the second highest ranking soldier and the man responsible for contacting the underground by electronic communications. Kinchloe usually uses Morse code, telephones, and a coffee pot radio to receive and transmit messages. Casting Dixon, or any African-American actor as a positively-shown supporting character, was a major step for a television show in the mid-1960s. "

That was before my time really. I watched the show with my family as reruns in the 70s. My father, a wwii vet never even commented on the idea of a black man fighting in the war.

I never heard ANYONE have any issue with the idea of a black American being shown as fighting in WWII.

Your description of the way America talks about blacks and WWII, is just not true.

And not just presented as fighting, but as the second in command of the unit.
There were not many blacks that fought in WWII. They were confined to all black units. Eisenhower integrated the military when he was president ling after the war was over.

Correll

Correll

Nope

Correll

OK. Got it.

Well your history isn't accurate. Walker wasn't the first black millionaire..not even close.

Correll

Correll

Nope

Correll

OK. Got it.

I'm sure his history is more accurate than yours. There have been a lot of black accomplishments cencelled from this culture.

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

This is the cast of HOgan's Heroes, a WWII, comedy that was a huge hit in the late 60s, lasting 6 seasons.

View attachment 454632

"Ivan Dixon as Staff Sergeant James Kinchloe, the second highest ranking soldier and the man responsible for contacting the underground by electronic communications. Kinchloe usually uses Morse code, telephones, and a coffee pot radio to receive and transmit messages. Casting Dixon, or any African-American actor as a positively-shown supporting character, was a major step for a television show in the mid-1960s. "

That was before my time really. I watched the show with my family as reruns in the 70s. My father, a wwii vet never even commented on the idea of a black man fighting in the war.

I never heard ANYONE have any issue with the idea of a black American being shown as fighting in WWII.

Your description of the way America talks about blacks and WWII, is just not true.

And not just presented as fighting, but as the second in command of the unit.
There were not many blacks that fought in WWII. They were confined to all black units. Eisenhower integrated the military when he was president ling after the war was over.
That's a lie. My father and 4 uncles fought in that war. Eisenhower did not integrate the military, I believe it was Truman.

Blacks have not had the generations of anti-ism indoctrination that we whites have had.

You talk to any blacks for any extended period of time and yes, altitudes like this, that sound really jarring when coming from a white guy, come up a surprising amount.

That being said, the real issue here, imo, is not that this one guy said something ist online. He should be embarrassed.

The real issue, in my opinion, is that society as a whole will accept his apology and he will get to move on with his life intact, when a white man making a similar gaff, would be hounded until he was destroyed.

Our society is in the grip of an anti-wacist witch hunt, and the mob of sjws, who are conducting it,

are anti-white racists.

Those are the assholes we need to fight back against. BIG TIME.
Blacks got gas lit back in the 60's with Marxist indoctrination. Basically anything White was bad, so getting married then having kids, getting good grades, speaking proper English etc., was "acting" white.
No we didn't. Because those things are not only white attributes. There is no anti white racism.

Says one of the three biggest anti-white racists on this site.

Forum List

Back