One more example of Trump's corruption

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019

"Donald Trump had a foreign creditor he failed to disclose while running for president in 2016 and after assuming office in 2017."

Did The Donald once again engages in illegal behaviors, and will he blame others of his ignorance? Time will tell.

For the last time, if Trump broke the law arrest him, put him in jail, but for the love of God, stop your complaining and smearing poo

It does get old.

I know, I know, you just want to keep him from the Oval Office and not really interested in brining people to justice.

After all, you are a democrat.

You'll do literally anything for power.

"Donald Trump had a foreign creditor he failed to disclose while running for president in 2016 and after assuming office in 2017."

Did The Donald once again engages in illegal behaviors, and will he blame others of his ignorance? Time will tell.
Shouldn't we be after the people who are destroying this country? Trump has 0 power. Why hound the man unless what he is saying is true?

IDK if this is legal or not but it does make him look worse.
Of course, that happens all the time, so it isnt anything new.
Wanna know why he didnt go after the swamp? Because he is part of it.

R E N T. F R E E

10% for the Big Guy!

IDK if this is legal or not but it does make him look worse.
Of course, that happens all the time, so it isnt anything new.
IDK....How many laws have you and I inadvertently violated lately?

Wanna know why he didnt go after the swamp? Because he is part of it.
Let's say that's so....Why is it that they're expending so much energy trying to destroy him and everyone in his orbit?

If they were illegal.

Anymore stupid questions you dolt?
My question, Ms. Retardo is whether it was illegal. From your idiotic and transparent effort to evade, it’s clear you don’t know.

That makes the OP even more worthless.

Let’s try to break this down for you.

If doing business with a South Korean business entity wasn’t illegal in 2016, then it’s pretty clear that having some debt or liability with that South Korean business entity wouldn’t be illegal, either.

Are you always this stupid or have you recently had repeated lobotomies?

Forum List

Back