One more example of Trump's corruption

My question, Ms. Retardo is whether it was illegal. From your idiotic and transparent effort to evade, it’s clear you don’t know.

That makes the OP even more worthless.

Let’s try to break this down for you.

If doing business with a South Korean business entity wasn’t illegal in 2016, then it’s pretty clear that having some debt or liability with that South Korean business entity wouldn’t be illegal, either.

Are you always this stupid or have you recently had repeated lobotomies?
Ok cockswallow.

List the specific businesses you are (trying to) speak intelligently about and I will tell you whether or not it was illegal to be doing business with them in 2016.

Othwrwise....maybe just POP your little head back up into your rectum and STFU ok?

Quit trying to speak on subjects you know ZERO about!

Which....is pretty much everything.

"Donald Trump had a foreign creditor he failed to disclose while running for president in 2016 and after assuming office in 2017."

Did The Donald once again engages in illegal behaviors, and will he blame others of his ignorance? Time will tell.

^^^ :cuckoo:

1670298094278.png

Ok cockswallow.

List the specific businesses you are (trying to) speak intelligently about and I will tell you whether or not it was illegal to be doing business with them in 2016.

Othwrwise....maybe just POP your little head back up into your rectum and STFU ok?

Quit trying to speak on subjects you know ZERO about!

Which....is pretty much everything.
I suspect your obvious surrender is being occluded by your lack of ability to communicate clearly — or intelligently.

Now back to reality.

Business with South Korea was legal. Heck, you idiot, they are fairly close allies.

And having a business debt or liability with one of their business entities is also not illegal.

Next question, you scumbag troll twat?

Agreed then.
Oh good. A start.
So why this existential crisis with your ridiculous rhetorical questions in previous posts you demented fuck stick?
Your ignorance is clearly boundless. Funny as all fuck. But boundless.

Firet, no existential crisis. No crisis at all, you imbecile.

Secondly, inasmuch as I already told you that you are the fuckstick, stay in your lane.

Thirdly, if you recognize that my question was rhetorical (if you even understand the concept) then why ask me to explain my purpose?

You’re one confused little twat.

:laughing0301:

IDK....How many laws have you and I inadvertently violated lately?

Let's say that's so....Why is it that they're expending so much energy trying to destroy him and everyone in his orbit?
True but why wouldnt he disclose a multi-million dollar loan with someone tied to NK? That just stinks to high heaven.

Trump is a commie loving authoritarian who took a secret loan from North Korea, and publicly declared he "fell in love" with the despot who runs the country. Communist Trump supporters also love Trump and Kim, so this comes as no surprise to me at all.

Trump is a commie loving authoritarian who took a secret loan from North Korea, and publicly declared he "fell in love" with the despot who runs the country. Communist Trump supporters also love Trump and Kim, so this comes as no surprise to me at all.
The retarded shit you Nazis make up.

Trump stood up to you fascist clowns, now you want to destroy him to show others that NO ONE can oppose the Nazi democrat Reich.

That's all there is to this, that's all there EVER was to this.

True but why wouldnt he disclose a multi-million dollar loan with someone tied to NK? That just stinks to high heaven.
Did he know?....IDK.

Say he did know.....How is it relevant to anything?....It's not like Don jr. was getting a $85K-per-month no show job, on a board of directors where he knows absolutely nothing about the business.

Because there was no loan with North Korea.

There was no "loan" at all. There was debt by the COMPANY - not Donald Trump, to SOUTH KOREAN company Daewoo. Most likely this was in the form of a line of credit. Forbes did backflips to try and smear Trump, as they are wont to do. For a billion dollar a year company like Trump Enterprises, 19 million is pocket change. Someone in the organization viewed it as a potential for the DNC smear machine. Daewoo makes electronics - CHEAP electronics. No doubt they were a source for the hotels that Trump builds and owns.

This is just more of the obsessive shit flinging by the Trump haters.

I'm surprised you fell for it.

Because there was no loan with North Korea.

There was no "loan" at all. There was debt by the COMPANY - not Donald Trump, to SOUTH KOREAN company Daewoo. Most likely this was in the form of a line of credit. Forbes did backflips to try and smear Trump, as they are wont to do. For a billion dollar a year company like Trump Enterprises, 19 million is pocket change. Someone in the organization viewed it as a potential for the DNC smear machine. Daewoo makes electronics - CHEAP electronics. No doubt they were a source for the hotels that Trump builds and owns.

This is just more of the obsessive shit flinging by the Trump haters.

I'm surprised you fell for it.
You are right. Thanks for setting me strait :thup:

"Donald Trump had a foreign creditor he failed to disclose while running for president in 2016 and after assuming office in 2017."

Did The Donald once again engages in illegal behaviors, and will he blame others of his ignorance? Time will tell.
Yet another example of Trump's endless corruption.

Donald Trump as President put America FIRST. Joe Biden as President puts China FIRST. That is what matters, all of you programmed bots smearing Donald Trump and giving Joe Biden a pass make me sick. I can't believe American citizens can be this ignorant.

I'm not a NAZI, you are a stupid asshole who is as right-wing as can be. Don't make a statement you can't support! You don't have the education or intelligence to define what a NAZI is and then post some of my writing to fit this damn lie.
you say "don't make a statement you can't support"
then
"you don't have the education or intelligence to define what a NAZI is"

so, where did Uncensored2008 go to college and what is his background in NAZI studies?

or did you make a stupid statement then followed it up with greater stupidity?

Donald Trump as President put America FIRST. Joe Biden as President puts China FIRST. That is what matters, all of you programmed bots smearing Donald Trump and giving Joe Biden a pass make me sick. I can't believe American citizens can be this ignorant.

It'll soon be time.

Hay Pally.More like Hey Bubba.You are not paying attention.
Biden Inc. is now opening up.Not some bonafide legal business
that Donald Trump { Lives to advertise his venture capitol } invested.
We have serious major conflict of Interest and compromising
have taken place by the Biden Family.Hunter Biden just being the
center of attention { self-inflicted } and most obvious compromised
son of any Potus. Some are making the analogy that this Biden Inc. makes
- Watergate - seem like a Disneyland ride.

All very true. Watergate was a nothing burger that only gained traction because Nixon was a paranoid kook and ordered a clumsy coverup. Biden Inc and the partnership with Communist China are a direct threat to our national and economic security.

All very true. Watergate was a nothing burger that only gained traction because Nixon was a paranoid kook and ordered a clumsy coverup. Biden Inc and the partnership with Communist China are a direct threat to our national and economic security.
Nixon really wasn't aware of the Watergate Burglary.In fact,I doubt
he was aware of those Tapes until he was told by his staff.
Be that as it may,the entire Watergate thingy was a political
device that had too many players and not enough hardened facts.
Facts were invented and pulled with strings.The way the
use of Deep Throat was used for decades and never really
explained.Political potboiler for News Makers.Most of Political
reality is on some level a combination of make believe and
some form of coulda,woulda,shoulda gone rogue.
I think guys like Woodward and Bernstein got way too
much credit.Like the Way the Washington Post still acts.
The Oliver Stone Movie :
- Nixon - { 1995 } is well acted and probably as close to
reality as anything.Richard Nixon was never a Bad american.
The Press pulled out all the stops to convince We the People
of that.I like the ending where Tricky Dick held a presser and wondered
aloud about the facts ... " My Mother was a Saint.No one is ever
going to write a book about her. "
Truer words have never been spoken by a Modern American
President.

THAT is why Forbes and the OP are running this bullshit. They are DESPERATE to distract from this proof that the democrat party, the media, and social media have been lying to the American people and engaged in outright propaganda, where facts are suppressed and "alternate facts" are propagated at the behest of the federal government in order to promote the democrat party agenda.

Forum List

Back