One more example of Trump's corruption

Donald Trump as President put America FIRST. Joe Biden as President puts China FIRST. That is what matters, all of you programmed bots smearing Donald Trump and giving Joe Biden a pass make me sick. I can't believe American citizens can be this ignorant.

Dude, don't ever call anyone ignorant, not after writing that.

Nixon really wasn't aware of the Watergate Burglary.In fact,I doubt
he was aware of those Tapes until he was told by his staff.
Be that as it may,the entire Watergate thingy was a political
device that had too many players and not enough hardened facts.
Facts were invented and pulled with strings.The way the
use of Deep Throat was used for decades and never really
explained.Political potboiler for News Makers.Most of Political
reality is on some level a combination of make believe and
some form of coulda,woulda,shoulda gone rogue.
I think guys like Woodward and Bernstein got way too
much credit.Like the Way the Washington Post still acts.
The Oliver Stone Movie :
- Nixon - { 1995 } is well acted and probably as close to
reality as anything.Richard Nixon was never a Bad american.
The Press pulled out all the stops to convince We the People
of that.I like the ending where Tricky Dick held a presser and wondered
aloud about the facts ... " My Mother was a Saint.No one is ever
going to write a book about her. "
Truer words have never been spoken by a Modern American
President.
Thanks I respect your depth of knowledge about Watergate. I also feel that Nixon wasn't in on the planning of that goofy break-in at the Watergate hotel but once he found out, he went bonkers. Then Woody and Bernie saw their chance to become media rock stars and played it for all it was worth. The movie sealed the deal. I truly believe Watergate sowed the seeds for media corruption. Instead of Cronkite being the gold standard, Journalists saw the chance to become famous by attacking the GOP.

"Donald Trump had a foreign creditor he failed to disclose while running for president in 2016 and after assuming office in 2017."

Did The Donald once again engage in illegal behaviors, and will he blame others of his ignorance? Time will tell.
Yep, time did tell:

All those above who defended trump and/or scorn me for calling out trump as corrupt is one more notch in my OP.

"Donald Trump had a foreign creditor he failed to disclose while running for president in 2016 and after assuming office in 2017."

Did The Donald once again engages in illegal behaviors, and will he blame others of his ignorance? Time will tell.
Maybe that's why trump represented foreign interests so differently than past presidents. He was already compromised.

Forum List

Back