CDZ One Man's View...Guns Are Not The Problem.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
This video was made during the President Obama's years in the White House. It is from a black man speaking candidly about some members of his own race. He addresses gun violence and murderers. He uses the n-word repeatedly but differentiates quite well between black persons and those who deserve the n-word designation.

A black lady taught me that difference quite succinctly well over 60 years ago: "A (n-word) is a low-down...of any color."

By discriminating based on race lots of black lives would be saved, same with criminal illegal aliens and their anchor babies.

This video was made during the President Obama's years in the White House. It is from a black man speaking candidly about some members of his own race. He addresses gun violence and murderers. He uses the n-word repeatedly but differentiates quite well between black persons and those who deserve the n-word designation.

A black lady taught me that difference quite succinctly well over 60 years ago: "A (n-word) is a low-down...of any color."

Most people who actually know and work with black people have always known this., which means mostly southerners. Yankees are terrified of black and latino people, so they just fake it.

We need to keep guns out of the hands of assholes
We do have laws against felons possessing firearms. Red Flag laws exist to identify and remove guns from people determined by other people to be a threat to society. Those that are diagnosed as being mentally unstable are usually denied access to firearms.

If we kept guns out of the hands of all assholes, you wouldn't be allowed to touch or own any firearms.

Most people who actually know and work with black people have always known this., which means mostly southerners. Yankees are terrified of black and latino people, so they just fake it.
I agree...except I would say "Most Yankees" instead of condemning them all. There is a small group of Yankees that have been blessed with good common sense.

Back in the early sixties when the first riots began to make the news, my father predicted that there would be less rioting in the Deep South than in other areas of the countries.

Though there are varying definitions of "the Deep South", most of them include LA, MS, AL, GA, & SC. Some are not restricted to state boundaries and include eastern Texas, southern Arkansas, northern Florida, and parts of North Carolina and Virginia.

Scroll down this comprehensive list of race riots in the US and note where the ones after 1960 occur.

1627241536756.png

Last edited:
We do have laws against felons possessing firearms. Red Flag laws exist to identify and remove guns from people determined by other people to be a threat to society. Those that are diagnosed as being mentally unstable are usually denied access to firearms.

If we kept guns out of the hands of all assholes, you wouldn't be allowed to touch or own any firearms.

Wait. What? Chicago has a strict gun laws. And have a HUGE problem with blacks shooting blacks. So how could gun laws solve this problem?

He was handcuffed and murdered
And not long before that, he and some of his "homies" were armed with a gun, broke into a woman's home, beat on her and robbed her.
Please don't give me that Floyd was a martyr BS. He was still just a druggy thug, who happened to get killed by a white cop. Had he gotten killed by another black thug, you wouldn't even know his name.

Maybe if Indiana did not have lax gun laws

It ain't the governments fault dude. Did you not even listen to the BLACK man in the OP? He's saying what you white progressives refuse to hear. The TRUTH.
There's this thing called personal responsibility. Any decent human being has a responsibility to NOT shoot other people except in their own defense.

We need to keep guns out of the hands of assholes
No. The assholes need to be locked up in prison away from the guns.

Law abiding citizens need to be free to buy and sell and trade guns without registration or fingerprinting or other onerous requirements, just as for any other merchandise or consumer product.

New Topics

Forum List

Back