One God, as a Universal Trinity: How do YOU explain this?

I have GOD'S WORD THAT POSTING HIS WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID!!!!==Samuel loved God and obeyed without question. His integrity prevented him from taking advantage of his authority. His first loyalty was to God, regardless of what the people or king thought of him.

Stop spamming the board because you aren't having a conversation. You are having a monologue that has nothing to do with the discussion and no one is going to converse with you.

Hobelim,

I am not interpreting the verse. The translation uses the word heaven so that is what I use. I am not saying it doesn't mean sky but the fire could have come from space or however God did it.

God took on human flesh (John 1:14) and tabernacled with us.

Chuck

Chuck, you seem to have forgotten that you were trying demonstrate a basis for your idolatrous belief in a trinity by trying to show that since 'The Lord ' was used twice in a sentence there are at least two gods.

And someone gave you a degree?

John 1:14, The Word became flesh" is simply the author establishing that flesh became a metaphor for words from God that came into the world like a light through Jesus a man, hence ,"Eat my flesh"..

This is how the word dwells among us;

"If you keep my commandments, you will dwell in my love, as I kept my Father's commandments and dwell in his love." john 15:10

BTW, Tabernacled?

Do yourself a favor and buy a better translation.

Hobelim,

I never said there were two gods. There are two persons of the Trinity.

And you are making fun of what I say by telling me to get a better translation? It is you making fun of what you do not know and that describes your character because you don't know Greek and you are making fun of those who know the meaning because you don't know any better. You hate the truth so much that you are willing to be rude to other people.

Chuck, lets stop with the bullshit, alright?

You profess to believe that each person of the trinity is fully God.

If you are claiming that the verse you cited from genesis 19 is a reference to two of the persons in the trinity which are both equally God then you are claiming it is about two gods that supports your belief in three Gods, even though it is about one God.

And no I was not making fun of you by telling you to do yourself a favor and buy a better translation.

You are beginning to perceive how silly your professed belief in a trinity is, that's why you are feeling made fun of.

And I doubt you really want to start bringing up my character and accuse me of being rude and hating the truth for exposing the false beliefs that have cause you to stumble in thought and perception and perpetuate the evil of worshiping that which is not God and misleading others to do the same.

Show some character yourself and accept the truth in the evidence presented, stop profaning the name of God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, perpetuating lies, and repent for your own sins.

Chuck, you seem to have forgotten that you were trying demonstrate a basis for your idolatrous belief in a trinity by trying to show that since 'The Lord ' was used twice in a sentence there are at least two gods.

And someone gave you a degree?

John 1:14, The Word became flesh" is simply the author establishing that flesh became a metaphor for words from God that came into the world like a light through Jesus a man, hence ,"Eat my flesh"..

This is how the word dwells among us;

"If you keep my commandments, you will dwell in my love, as I kept my Father's commandments and dwell in his love." john 15:10

BTW, Tabernacled?

Do yourself a favor and buy a better translation.

Hobelim,

And you are making fun of what I say by telling me to get a better translation? It is you making fun of what you do not know and that describes your character because you don't know Greek and you are making fun of those who know the meaning because you don't know any better. You hate the truth so much that you are willing to be rude to other people.

If you are claiming that the verse you cited from genesis 19 is a reference to two of the persons in the trinity which are both equally God then you are claiming it is about two gods that supports your belief in three Gods, even though it is about one God.

And no I was not making fun of you by telling you to do yourself a favor and buy a better translation.

You are beginning to perceive how silly your professed belief in a trinity is, that's why you are feeling made fun of.

And I doubt you really want to start bringing up my character and accuse me of being rude and hating the truth for exposing the false beliefs that have cause you to stumble in thought and perception and perpetuate the evil of worshiping that which is not God and misleading others to do the same.

Show some character yourself and accept the truth in the evidence presented, stop profaning the name of God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, perpetuating lies, and repent for your own sins.

Hobelim,

Many more people than you believe in the Trinity and it is a well believed and accepted position from history.

You don't like it so you need a reality check.

Chuck

Hobelim,

Hobelim,

Many more people than you believe in the Trinity and it is a well believed and accepted position from history.

Chuck

Its not about what I like or dislike or what irrational people profess to believe or how many of them there are or how long they have been believing it, chuck, its about what is true and what is false.

Obviously, that is the least of your concerns.

“I live in the Managerial Age, in a world of "Admin." The greatest evil is not now done in those sordid "dens of crime" that Dickens loved to paint. It is not done even in concentration camps and labor camps. In those we see its final result. But it is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried, and minuted) in clean, carpeted, warmed and well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need to raise their voices. Hence, naturally enough, my symbol for Hell is something like the bureaucracy of a police state or the office of a thoroughly nasty business concern."

C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Hobelim,

Chuck

Its not about what I like or dislike or what irrational people profess to believe or how many of them there are or how long they have been believing it, chuck, its about what is true and what is false.

Obviously, that is the least of your concerns.

Hobelim,

If there was an atheist forum or another forum, I wouldn't be bothering you there and you could post in peace.

The Trinity is an accepted teaching throughout thousands of churches and thousands of years of church history.

You haven't changed me and I'm allowed to have my opinion.

It can be proven that you don't read or you ignore what you read because the Trinity is taught.

Therefore the conflict is more on your end because you aren't allowing us to have freedom, the Trinity is teachable, you are in a forum you don't believe in and you are agitating us by not allowing us to have a position and we aren't in another forum agitating you.

Why don't you look deep down inside of yourself before you bother people anymore.

Chuck

CHRIST IS GOD!
WHO SAYS SO
==1ST CORINTHIANS 1.Paul says so! 1st Corinthians 1:10, "...of our Lord Jesus Christ." "Lord" comes from the Greek word "KURIOS," meaning "supreme in authority." Only God can be Supreme in Authority.
2.Born again Jews and Greeks say Jesus is God! I Corinthians 1:24, "Christ the power of God." Christ comes from Greek Christos meaning "Messiah." Colossians 3:24 refers to the same Messiah as "LORD," meaning "supreme in Authority." Jesus is Almighty God.
3.The brethren say Jesus is God! 1st Corinthians 9:5, "Brethren of the Lord." "LORD" comes from Greek "KURIOS" meaning" Supreme in Authority."
4.Paul says so, by referring to Jesus Christ as Lord! We know this verse speaks of Jesus because John 5:22 says only Jesus will judge sin (also, see 1st Corinthians 4:4).
5.Paul says so, by referring to Jesus Christ as Lord! "LORD" meaning "Supreme in Authority" (1st Corinthians 5:4).
6.Paul says so, by declaring Jesus Christ as the Creator of all things! (1st Corinthians 8:6; also see John 1:1-4)
7.Paul says so, by declaring Jesus Christ has risen and spoken to him! (1st Corinthians 11:24-26). Paul in verse 26 expects the LORD Jesus Christ to return again! He speaks of Jesus as the Eternal One.
8.Paul says so, by calling Jesus "LORD," meaning "Supreme in Authority "(1st Corinthians 11:32; John 5:22)
9.The HOLY GHOST says so, (1st Corinthians 12:1-3). It is the HOLY GHOST Himself who gives mankind the knowledge that Jesus is God! He may do this through nature (Romans 1:18-20).
10.Paul says so, (1st Corinthians 12:18) by claiming God as the Creator. John 1:3 teaches us that Jesus Christ made all things. Also see Colossians 1:14.
11.Paul says so, by claiming God as the Builder of the Church! (1st Corinthians 12:28). Matthew 16:18 says Jesus is the Builder!
12.Paul says so, by claiming Christ has risen! (1st Corinthians 15:4). See Job 19:25.

2ND CORINTHIANS
1.Paul says so, by claiming Jesus as the Christ (2nd Corinthians 1:1). Acts 9:5 --God calls Himself "Jesus."
2.Paul says so, by claiming that he 's trusting is God for salvation (2nd Corinthians 1:9,10). Isaiah 45:22 clearly states that Jesus Christ is the one who saves. Also John 3:16; Romans 5:8; Acts 4:10-12.
3.Paul says so, by claiming that Jesus is the Holy Spirit (2nd Corinthians 3:17). Also see John 4:24... "God is a spirit"; John 14:16,47.
4.Paul says so, by claiming Jesus as the Eternal Judge (2nd Corinthians 5:10). Also see John 5:22, Judges 11:27, Romans 1:32.
5.Paul says so, by claiming Jesus as the light (2nd Corinthians 4:6). Psalm 27:1; John 3:19-21; John 12:36
6.Paul say so, by claiming Jesus Christ has risen, (2nd Corinthians 5:15 ) Job 19:25; Romans 6:11
7.Paul says so, by claiming that Jesus was once rich in Heaven, but became poor that we might be made rich. Paul claims Jesus Christ is Eternal (2nd Corinthians 8:9)
8.Paul says so, by quoting Psalm 112:9, claiming Jesus as the One who gives grace (2nd Corinthians 9:8,9)
9.Paul says so, by claiming power of thought Jesus Christ (2nd Corinthians 10:4 & Philippians 4:13)
10.Paul says so, by claiming Jesus as the LORD (2nd Corinthians 12:8,9)
11.Paul says so, by claiming Christ has risen (2nd Corinthians 13:4)

all those passages--not one says---Jesus is God.

Paul clearly teaches---the Father is Jesus'God( 2Cor 1:3--1Cor 15:24-28)---he would be a lying hipocrite if your analogy were true--its your teachers twisting what is said---I explained to you--Jesus is the image( never the real thing)--Jehovah does everything through Jesus--that is why his word can claim both do it. Listen to Jesus Gismys--- John 20:17, rev 3:12---every thing I have shown you so far is 100% truth. Gods truth.

CHRIST IS GOD!
WHO SAYS SO
==1ST CORINTHIANS 1.Paul says so! 1st Corinthians 1:10, "...of our Lord Jesus Christ." "Lord" comes from the Greek word "KURIOS," meaning "supreme in authority." Only God can be Supreme in Authority.
2.Born again Jews and Greeks say Jesus is God! I Corinthians 1:24, "Christ the power of God." Christ comes from Greek Christos meaning "Messiah." Colossians 3:24 refers to the same Messiah as "LORD," meaning "supreme in Authority." Jesus is Almighty God.
3.The brethren say Jesus is God! 1st Corinthians 9:5, "Brethren of the Lord." "LORD" comes from Greek "KURIOS" meaning" Supreme in Authority."
4.Paul says so, by referring to Jesus Christ as Lord! We know this verse speaks of Jesus because John 5:22 says only Jesus will judge sin (also, see 1st Corinthians 4:4).
5.Paul says so, by referring to Jesus Christ as Lord! "LORD" meaning "Supreme in Authority" (1st Corinthians 5:4).
6.Paul says so, by declaring Jesus Christ as the Creator of all things! (1st Corinthians 8:6; also see John 1:1-4)
7.Paul says so, by declaring Jesus Christ has risen and spoken to him! (1st Corinthians 11:24-26). Paul in verse 26 expects the LORD Jesus Christ to return again! He speaks of Jesus as the Eternal One.
8.Paul says so, by calling Jesus "LORD," meaning "Supreme in Authority "(1st Corinthians 11:32; John 5:22)
9.The HOLY GHOST says so, (1st Corinthians 12:1-3). It is the HOLY GHOST Himself who gives mankind the knowledge that Jesus is God! He may do this through nature (Romans 1:18-20).
10.Paul says so, (1st Corinthians 12:18) by claiming God as the Creator. John 1:3 teaches us that Jesus Christ made all things. Also see Colossians 1:14.
11.Paul says so, by claiming God as the Builder of the Church! (1st Corinthians 12:28). Matthew 16:18 says Jesus is the Builder!
12.Paul says so, by claiming Christ has risen! (1st Corinthians 15:4). See Job 19:25.

2ND CORINTHIANS
1.Paul says so, by claiming Jesus as the Christ (2nd Corinthians 1:1). Acts 9:5 --God calls Himself "Jesus."
2.Paul says so, by claiming that he 's trusting is God for salvation (2nd Corinthians 1:9,10). Isaiah 45:22 clearly states that Jesus Christ is the one who saves. Also John 3:16; Romans 5:8; Acts 4:10-12.
3.Paul says so, by claiming that Jesus is the Holy Spirit (2nd Corinthians 3:17). Also see John 4:24... "God is a spirit"; John 14:16,47.
4.Paul says so, by claiming Jesus as the Eternal Judge (2nd Corinthians 5:10). Also see John 5:22, Judges 11:27, Romans 1:32.
5.Paul says so, by claiming Jesus as the light (2nd Corinthians 4:6). Psalm 27:1; John 3:19-21; John 12:36
6.Paul say so, by claiming Jesus Christ has risen, (2nd Corinthians 5:15 ) Job 19:25; Romans 6:11
7.Paul says so, by claiming that Jesus was once rich in Heaven, but became poor that we might be made rich. Paul claims Jesus Christ is Eternal (2nd Corinthians 8:9)
8.Paul says so, by quoting Psalm 112:9, claiming Jesus as the One who gives grace (2nd Corinthians 9:8,9)
9.Paul says so, by claiming power of thought Jesus Christ (2nd Corinthians 10:4 & Philippians 4:13)
10.Paul says so, by claiming Jesus as the LORD (2nd Corinthians 12:8,9)
11.Paul says so, by claiming Christ has risen (2nd Corinthians 13:4)

all those passages--not one says---Jesus is God.

Paul clearly teaches---the Father is Jesus'God( 2Cor 1:3--1Cor 15:24-28)---he would be a lying hipocrite if your analogy were true--its your teachers twisting what is said---I explained to you--Jesus is the image( never the real thing)--Jehovah does everything through Jesus--that is why his word can claim both do it. Listen to Jesus Gismys--- John 20:17, rev 3:12---every thing I have shown you so far is 100% truth. Gods truth.

So you are a little"slow" got a dim light!!! PRAY FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING!!!

And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me with Thine own Self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was. John 17:5== Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

7 If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also; and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said unto Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.”

9 Jesus said unto him, “Have I been so long a time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself; but the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works.

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the very works’ sake.
John 14:6-11

Jesus died on a cross in a Depends so the shit wouldn't dribble down his legs.

OUR LORD Jesus Christ was, in all likelihood, naked on the cross. Christian art and the Church will not face it readily, so you won't see crucifixion pictures of Jesus with exposed , though in all likelihood, following Roman custom, he would have been crucified naked. THE PRICE JESUS WAS WILLING TO PAY TO KEEP YOU FROM HELL WAS VERY HIGH!!!

Taz, he was crucified.

Yep, he urinated and defecated on Himself.

Your point? You have none except to offend.

IMHO!!! HELL IS FAR TO GOOD FOR SOME POSTERS HERE!!! YOU NEED TO THANK GOD THAT GISMYS IS NOT YOUR FINAL JUDGE!!! yes!!!

Taz, he was crucified.

Yep, he urinated and defecated on Himself.

Your point? You have none except to offend.

Was Jesus naked on the cross with his wood hanging out or was he really in a diaper.

YOU DARE AND ASK FOR EARLY JUDGMENT!!! OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS I HAVE SEEN THOSE BLINDED BY satan do that but they are long gone!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARNED!!!

And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me with Thine own Self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was. John 17:5== Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

7 If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also; and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said unto Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.”

9 Jesus said unto him, “Have I been so long a time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself; but the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works.

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the very works’ sake.
John 14:6-11

Yes all truth--but it does not say that Jesus is God.
Jesus didn't do his will for an iota( that is the image) He did everything the Father willed and taught him-24/7-- Jesus showed us the Father in that way--but he is not God--Listen to Jesus=John 4:22-24

Forum List

Back