One 12-minute video that's guaranteed to make a libertarian out of anyone

but first hand testimony is,,,

You must be a TRUMP cult member. Nothing has worked in a courtroom.

Trump’s lawyers can’t make the case for fraud in the courtrooms because they’d be lying. but they run out and get in front of tv cameras and scream fraud fraud fraud.

and you suck up the clown show and believe everything Trump’s liars, including that batsh&t crazy Sidney Powell one.

Have you sent the Kraken unleasher any money yet?
patience my retarded friend patience,,,

I just wonder whats gonna be your excuse when trumps gone???

Here's the thing ... if a single 12-minute video (even a 15 minute one), or a single speech, book, movie, or pamphlet, can fundamentally change your political ideology, then you're not thinking it through.

You can't be a proper libertarian if you're so easily persuaded.

The only people who have ever directly threatened my right to mind my own business have been right-wingers and their buddies, the police.

Have you ever considered......, like......I don't know.....NOT dealing crack?

You might find the police more willing to leave you alone if you did.

Here's the thing ... if a single 12-minute video (even a 15 minute one), or a single speech, book, movie, or pamphlet, can fundamentally change your political ideology, then you're not thinking it through.

It took a bit more than 12 minutes for me, but one single book turned me into a libertarian, and it was at quite an early age.

Milne%20Pooh%20Gray%201000.jpg

It took a bit more than 12 minutes for me, but one single book turned me into a libertarian, and it was at quite an early age.

Milne%20Pooh%20Gray%201000.jpg

That would do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back