Zone1 Once Saved Always Saved is a SERIOUS heresy, aka LIE

I spent 27 years with Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and the rest of the clown show.

I know I’m not the only one upset about the arrangement. That’s why I walked away from it 21+ years ago. I don’t work for credit.

I get paid as I go. Not even God gets “credit terms” from me. Pay up or I walk.

I don’t argue with God. I told him where he could shove his arrangement on August 22, 2001 and we haven’t talked since.
well, we all get ticked at God now and again. You didn't invent that.

And there are "payments" in this life, you forget. It is not all for the next life, although the BIG pay off is there and only there.

Jesus seems like a trustworthy sort. Maybe you should read His parable in Luke 16:19

:dunno:

Why do people think they are just SO great that God has to give them everything they ask for

and NOW, asap?

arrogant

No, we are all great sinners. But the good news is that Jesus knows that... and loves us and helps us to get to Heaven.

well, we all get ticked at God now and again. You didn't invent that.

And there are "payments" in this life, you forget. It is not all for the next life, although the BIG pay off is there and only there
I’m definitely the only ticked off person. Your God does a very good job of pissing people off every day.

Your God started with a negative account balance to me from the moment of my conception, so far as I’m concerned. I’d probably have been better off never being born.

As for Luke… I’d chose an Eternity in Hell over an instant in the presence of your God. I’d probably try to kill Him.

I spent 27 years with Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and the rest of the clown show.

I know I’m not the only one upset about the arrangement. That’s why I walked away from it 21+ years ago. I don’t work for credit.

I get paid as I go. Not even God gets “credit terms” from me. Pay up or I walk.

I don’t argue with God. I told him where he could shove his arrangement on August 22, 2001 and we haven’t talked since.
I never expected payment from God. I always saw it as living the life I was dealt, and between Commandments, Beatitudes, ways to live, etc. , this advice got me through both good and bad times. Give and receive...tends to work when it comes to day-to-day interactions.

I never expected payment from God. I always saw it as living the life I was dealt, and between Commandments, Beatitudes, ways to live, etc. , this advice got me through both good and bad times. Give and receive...tends to work when it comes to day-to-day interactions
Considering how fucked I was from the moment of conception, I figured I was owed. Especially when my two younger brothers came around 2 & 3 years later and both seemed to have gotten the golden touch (handsome, smart, popular, athletic, etc…)

Your God started with a negative account balance to me from the moment of my conception, so far as I’m concerned. I’d probably have been better off never being born.

As for Luke… I’d chose an Eternity in Hell over an instant in the presence of your God. I’d probably try to kill Him.
This saddens me. I wish I could make it better. God truly is love, He/that love can be found.

This saddens me. I wish I could make it better. God truly is love, He/that love can be found
It is what it is. Don’t waste your sorrow or pity on me. I don’t like it but I’ve accepted my fate in life. If I’m righ (spiritually), I’ll get another chance to get it right. If not, I wouldn’t have wanted to be in Heaven anyway.

Considering how fucked I was from the moment of conception, I figured I was owed. Especially when my two younger brothers came around 2 & 3 years later and both seemed to have gotten the golden touch (handsome, smart, popular, athletic, etc…)
I have forgotten whose biography this is. A deformed man had the misfortune to fall in love with a beautiful woman. He told her that before they were born, he saw the two of them. He was handsome, and she was deformed--but such a good person. He said to her, "I asked God to give me your deformity so you could enjoy life as a beautiful person. She couldn't resist him.

Maybe you had a similar experience with your two younger brothers? You said, No, allow me...

It is what it is. Don’t waste your sorrow or pity on me. I don’t like it but I’ve accepted my fate in life. If I’m righ (spiritually), I’ll get another chance to get it right. If not, I wouldn’t have wanted to be in Heaven anyway.
No sadness or pity for you--that's for me, because I know there is not a single thing I can do for you to see God in a different light. And He is so worth seeing in that light. It changes everything. What is sad is that it seems I have to keep it all to myself when I wish I could share.

Maybe you had a similar experience with your two younger brothers? You said, No, allow me...
No. I’m not that sort of person on either side of the veil.

My brother Paul is 25 months younger than me. When I heard I had a brother, my response apparently was “I don’t want it, give it back.” There’s 15 months between Paul and our youngest brother. They were inseparable as kids. A year apart in school. Played together on soccer teams through high school. Always hanging out with the cool folks. Girls falling all over themselves to date them.

It was only after I went away to college and didn’t have to be around them constantly that I was able to even consider having a civil relationship with them. Even today I have a Luke-warm relationship with both of them, while they have a solid relationship in spite of living 1500 miles apart (Wi and FL)

No sadness or pity for you--that's for me, because I know there is not a single thing I can do for you to see God in a different light. And He is so worth seeing in that light. It changes everything. What is sad is that it seems I have to keep it all to myself when I wish I could share
Find someone else. Someone who deserves it and wants it. I’m so far beyond “redemption” at this point thst it would just be a waste of your time and energy.

Where does it say Once Saved... in the Bible?

Yet Bible believing (so called) Christians claim this false belief.

I can't believe there are actual Christians who believe that they don't have to do ANY good works but canstill get into Heaven, just because they "believe in Jesus"

But if you believe in Jesus... TRULY believe in Him, you will do as He commanded...

key word

DO

James 2:14
Mt 25:31
40,000 trinity based religions= a mass of confusion because of lack of holy spirit-- a house divided will not stand--What dont understand about that bible fact? 1Cor 1:10 = a true mark of the one single religion that has Jesus-Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.
Once saved always saved is pure lie. Those who want their ears tickled so they can remain in sin believe it.
Yes those who believe and Love Jesus learn and apply-ALL that he taught( Matt 28:19-20)--The teachers who have Jesus teach every single teaching without fail. No trinity religion does. They are paid to teach a little of what Jesus teaches and their brand of religious dogmas--like-once saved always saved. Or Eternal hellfire as a reality=pure lie. It was symbolism. Gods justice scales prove that fact. The sad thing is that they know they are not teaching truth. And when this comes to pass= They will have to know, i am YHWH(Jehovah) a Prophecy in Ezekial about 20 x for the end of the last days) it will be to late.

I’m definitely the only ticked off person. Your God does a very good job of pissing people off every day.

Like I said, you didn't invent being angry at God... which you seem to admit here

In any case, you ought to see some of the things I myself have faced and endured in this life, and not just in the distant past. I too have often wished I'd never been born and you and I are not the only ones...

But God pretty much gave this world over to us (frequently vile) humans.

He also gave us Jesus. And we can pray to Him and things will likely change through that prayer, but they will not always change to our liking, 100%. So we get ticked at God. Well, God set things up the way He did and we can whine and scream and throw a temper tantrum all we want but that is not going to change reality. It is we, all us sinners, who need to change, not God.

The good news is that Jesus knows it takes time 4 us to change. And He also knows we will never be total angels as long as we live on Earth. Do you think He does not understand this, does not understand and empathize with our weaknesses? He was on this Earth also.. He was human as well as God.

But if we don' give up our egregious sins (and etc), He cannot work with us. He will not over-ride our free will

And that is what you are angry with Him about. We are all angry with Him about that... about God allowing all the evil in our lives... Why does God allow Joe Blow down the street to turn over our trash can on the lawn every other day... or whatever. Why does my loved one have cancer... ? Why this and why that...

Because He gave Joe a free will. And He will not take that away from Joe or from you or me or anyone.

40,000 trinity based religions= a mass of confusion because of lack of holy spirit-- a house divided will not stand--

I'm getting a little tired of that old "I have the Holy Spirit but you people don't even know what the Holy Spirit is"

thing

so I don't think I'll bother reading beyond that first sentence. So many here seem to think they are an expert... on what OTHERS believe, on where they are at spiritually and with Jesus... ! The nerve...

Find someone else. Someone who deserves it and wants it. I’m so far beyond “redemption” at this point thst it would just be a waste of your time and energy.

I felt that way a couple years ago and I hadn't even committed a mortal sin in eons. But I spent time in Christ's Real Presence and I lost all that guilt and self-condemnation, something I was far from expecting from Jesus, even though I knew in my HEAD that He is mercy itself. You can believe something in your head but if your heart doesn't believe it, it doesn't do you a lot of good.

You don't know Jesus. Frankly, no one outside the Church He founded REALLY knows Jesus. They just have head knowledge of Him. Some of us have been in His actual, tangible PRESENCE

and there are no words to describe it... He has the power to overcome your guilt, your sins.. everything. Again, He did that for me and I didn't even ASK Him to...(thought I was a hopeless schmuck more or less) :)

This saddens me. I wish I could make it better. God truly is love, He/that love can be found.
I have found it and lost it... found and lost again and etc... meaning I got ticked at Him and have numerous times throughout my journey with Jesus. It is hard to believe in a loving God when "everything" is going wrong. Of course it never happens that absolutely everything is going wrong but we often FEEL that way... and sometmes we cannot overcome those feelings, except through diligent prayer. The Word says to pray incessantly. I don't think many of these ex-Christians did that, but anyway, I understand where this person, anathema, is at. It is virtually impossible, at least at times, to realize that God is love when... family members turn on us, parents play favorites and you are not the favorite and etc...

We think that means God doesn't care. But really, it is just God allowing everyone freedom. That doesn't mean the govt should allow us the freedom to do whatever we want; not hardly. But anyway, anathema need to realize that everone has crosses, so ... I guess God "is against everyone"?

But again, it isn't God who is against us but Satan --and those who love that *&^%$#

Yes, God could control that *&^%$# better, but ------------ I dunno

I'm getting a little tired of that old "I have the Holy Spirit but you people don't even know what the Holy Spirit is"

thing

so I don't think I'll bother reading beyond that first sentence. So many here seem to think they are an expert... on what OTHERS believe, on where they are at spiritually and with Jesus... ! The nerve...
Then you tell us is it confusion of 40,000 religions claiming to be christian because the holy spirit is confused or its just confusion of mens dogmas that are causing it because of a lack of holy spirit?

I have heard of similar things... never knew someone personally who said that but have read true life stories...

It is assinine to say that you can refrain from doing good works ALL YOUR LIFE, which basically means you will by default do BAD ones

and then get into a completely HOLY, sin-less place when you die. If you do not love good (which means good works of course) when you are on Earth, you aren't going to love GOOD, the ultimate Good of God after death. Oh, you might love good for yourself, but of course Jesus said to take care of others, the needy Mt 25:31.

Jesus meant what He said. Jesus never, EVER said anything along the lines of "Go and sin no more but if you don't comply with that, and even if you never do a good deed for anyone but yourself, you are IN like flynn anyway")

so much for the Bible being the sole rule of faith for these yahoos

1. True repentance and conversion will bear some kind of fruit. This is all over Jesus' parables.

2. Conversion is only in some ways (and this is far from a perfect analogy) like a ticket "in". You must be covered in Jesus' blood to be accepted to Heaven. But that is only admission in. It is not rewards. The Bible is very clear on rewards and punishments, and God is just. Therefore if you were saved and bore little fruit, your rewards are few. If you bore much fruit, you have greater rewards.

I know bad characters who say "I will just say I believe in Jesus on my deathbed and I'm in". They mock the Lord and jeopardize their own souls...
I would say that there are plenty of Christians who think like that. They act however they wish, and think that the act of asking forgiveness, even if they are not truly repentant, grants forgiveness. Only true repenrance gains forgiveness. If you commit a sin, and are not truly repentant of that sin, god will not forgive you. There are millions of Christians currently burning in hell because they thought that they a get out of jail free card and for be horrible people and just pretend to be sorry for it.

I would say that there are plenty of Christians who think like that. They act however they wish, and think that the act of asking forgiveness, even if they are not truly repentant, grants forgiveness. Only true repenrance gains forgiveness. If you commit a sin, and are not truly repentant of that sin, god will not forgive you. There are millions of Christians currently burning in hell because they thought that they a get out of jail free card and for be horrible people and just pretend to be sorry for it.
All have sinned. Few have suffered for their sins on earth, while some suffer for the sins of others...

Forum List

Back