Once again... we see the bias of the MSM... "Trump refused Pelosi handshake!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
TRUMP APPEARS TO SNUB PELOSI'S HANDSHAKE MOMENTS BEFORE GIVING SOTU ADDRESS
Trump appears to snub Pelosi's handshake moments before giving SOTU address

This is just one of 691,000 Google results for "Trump refuses shake Pelosi hand"... when in almost all these articles no mention that President Trump DIDN'T SHAKE PENCE'S HAND EITHER!

But Americans who didn't watch the SOTU speech beginning didn't know that! All they know is
A) Trump refused to shake her hand and as a result...
B) Pelosi in retaliation tore up his speech.

Oh by the way... there were only 4 Google search results for "Pelosi rips up the SOTU speech".
Wonder why?

I don’t know if it was purposeful or a case of he did not see her extend her hand. But, the bitch just impeached him forever, why would he want to shake her hand. Also, she did not introduce him properly.

Presently, the closest thing to class in Washington is about third grade.

This is just one of 691,000 Google results for "Trump refuses shake Pelosi hand"... when in almost all these articles no mention that President Trump DIDN'T SHAKE PENCE'S HAND EITHER!

But Americans who didn't watch the SOTU speech beginning didn't know that! All they know is

Oh by the way... there were only 4 Google search results for "Pelosi rips up the SOTU speech".
Wonder why?

Uh he didn't shake Pence's hand because he didn't extend his hand. Piglosi DID extend her hand and he refused to shake it. I don't blame him I found it quite hilarious myself but who cares? Why be mad about it? The media lies...who doesn't get that?

Wonder why?

Pence didn't offer his hand to be shaken you idiot.

Wonder why?

They all Ignore that she refused to give him Proper Respect and refused to give him The Traditional Introduction which was given all Presidents for 230 Years. Not only that, the lying hag was ripping up his speech as he was giving it.

Can you imagine how distracting and disrespectful that was to hear rip, rip rip, as you went through each page?

She did this right behind him just a few feet within ear shot. Most disrespectful thing I have ever seen.
AP_20036129072567-pelosi-rip-edit-640x480.jpg

Wonder why?

Uh he didn't shake Pence's hand because he didn't extend his hand. Piglosi DID extend her hand and he refused to shake it. I don't blame him I found it quite hilarious myself but who cares? Why be mad about it? The media lies...who doesn't get that?

According to you the media didn't lie in this case.

Wonder why?

If he had shaken hands with Pelosi, he would have had to count his fingers and there were millions of people waiting.

Wonder why?

After Pelosi has called President Trump so many nasty names and with her unconstitutional impeachment Trump did the right thing

Wonder why?

They all Ignore that she refused to give him Proper Respect and refused to give him The Traditional Introduction which was given all Presidents for 230 Years. Not only that, the lying hag was ripping up his speech as he was giving it.

Can you imagine how distracting and disrespectful that was to hear rip, rip rip, as you went through each page?

She did this right behind him just a few feet within ear shot. Most disrespectful thing I have ever seen.
liar

Wonder why?

liar
Lying TROLL

Nancy Pelosi broke tradition when introducing Trump at the State of the Union, leaving out the words 'honor' and 'privilege'

img.jpg

Wonder why?

Didn't tell the whole truth either. Most don't mention Pence didn't get a handshake either.

Wonder why?
I really dislike Trump but I think the OP is right, Trump just seemed focused on something other than Pelosi.

You need to try Google again, I got 88.7 million results.

Wonder why?

Didn't tell the whole truth either. Most don't mention Pence didn't get a handshake either.

Pence didn't offer his hand to shake.

She staged that the witch. He was already turned away. That’s why she shot her hand out so quickly, an unnatural movement.
Also, hand shaking is for agreement or cordial greeting so the party that has vowed to fu*k you over rarely gets one.

he learned from other leaders that snub his fat ass - :21:

Forum List

Back