Once again... we see the bias of the MSM... "Trump refused Pelosi handshake!!!

Pelosi has class.....Trump is a child

You think ripping up a SOTU speech is a sign of class? So, Democrats and Liberals have set another precedent that if you don’t agree with a SOTU and believe them to be lies, you can rip up the speech copy because that is a sign of class.
Sure does

Shows what she thinks of Trumps lies

You are really stupid. She didn't tear them during the speech. Quit lying.

Ummmmm. Yes she did. She pre-tore them during the speech. There is video proving it. The video caught her doing it.

Don't care if she pre-tore them. If she did, nobody noticed at the time. No distraction. No interference. Quit whining.

I wasn't whining. I was correcting your lie.

I could care less.

No. You were whining.

Back to more lies. Nice!

You just feel the urge to lash out because you were wrong. Like you said yesterday - "Sometimes I'm wrong and I admit it and move on"

I'm paraphrasing

Here's your chance to prove that that wasn't a lie either.
That's all they have are lies and propaganda.

Their best candidate is a Sodomite mayor of a nothing town who is going to Hell, who apparently tortured animals as a kid, who wants to confiscate firearms, and give everyone Heroin, Meth and Fetanyl, as well as continue The Left's Jihad Infanticide against babies.

You think ripping up a SOTU speech is a sign of class? So, Democrats and Liberals have set another precedent that if you don’t agree with a SOTU and believe them to be lies, you can rip up the speech copy because that is a sign of class.
Sure does

Everyone knows you are a liar so why should we believe anything you say, Right PooFlinger?

Pelousy is a POS and has no class at all.

Trump has loads of class and who the hell would want to shake the hand of a POS who tried to have him impeached.

You have less class than Pelousy.

Trump has a girly handshake

That is why he was afraid to shake hands with Pelosi

Trumps handshake doesn't look girly to me.

And Pelousy is far from a girl. In fact she looks pretty manly.

Hell. If I were Trump I wouldn't shake her hand either.
Trump is a girly man with small hands

He obviously didn’t want to be embarrassed by a woman

Must be hard for you to see Trump as president knowing he's a billionaire, giving up Presidential salary, creating the best business climate in 50 years... and all you have is he has small hands! Keep it up as your welfare checks are going to disappear if you
continue to be jealous of someone who is doing something while you sit on your hands!

Trump has loads of class and who the hell would want to shake the hand of a POS who tried to have him impeached.

I'm sure he couldn't care less about Pelousy. After all she's made a fool out of herself for all the world to see.

She does looks quite manly though.

Compared to what that drivel deserved, it was very reasonable to just tear it in half.

So if a Speaker deems an SOTU to be drivel or lies, decorum now accepts tearing, ripping or destroying a copy of the speech at the conclusion?

Sure does

You just made the case for any Speaker to rip or destroy an SOTU speech copy of the Speaker deems it to be replete with lies.

Rep. Joe Wilson famously yelled “you lie” during one of Obama’s SOTUs. I thought he broke decorum at the time and should not have done so. How is that behavior different than Pelosi’s behavior? The Obama and Trump oppositions will justify by calling it “lies”. In both cases, it is an opinion or perception of the content. Is the behavior or action justifiable in response?

You are the liar.

Ummmmm. Yes she did. She pre-tore them during the speech. There is video proving it. The video caught her doing it.

Don't care if she pre-tore them. If she did, nobody noticed at the time. No distraction. No interference. Quit whining.

I could care less.

No. You were whining.
You are a scum liar. You like all crying libs are the crybaby.

I could care less.

No. You were whining.

Back to more lies. Nice!

You just feel the urge to lash out because you were wrong. Like you said yesterday - "Sometimes I'm wrong and I admit it and move on"

I'm paraphrasing

Here's your chance to prove that that wasn't a lie either.

I'm not sure what you are going on about. I'll concede that she might have discretely prepared the pages during the speech for a dramatic display of tearing them after. Nobody noticed at the time. A nonissue. She certainly didn't rip each page in half during the speech as was implied. I'm not convinced the discrete preparation even happened, but it's such a small issue till I don't see a need to make a determination either way. Quit whining about a nonissue.

Must be hard for you to see Trump as president knowing he's a billionaire, giving up Presidential salary, creating the best business climate in 50 years... and all you have is he has small hands! Keep it up as your welfare checks are going to disappear if you
continue to be jealous of someone who is doing something while you sit on your hands!
Actually, he has tiny hands

That is why he is afraid of shaking hands with Pelosi

Rep. Joe Wilson famously yelled “you lie” during one of Obama’s SOTUs. I thought he broke decorum at the time and should not have done so. How is that behavior different than Pelosi’s behavior? The Obama and Trump oppositions will justify by calling it “lies”. In both cases, it is an opinion or perception of the content. Is the behavior or action justifiable in response?
Different world

The days of civility and cooperation are gone

I could care less.

No. You were whining.
You are a scum liar. You like all crying libs are the crybaby.

Since this is on the interwebs, and I can only see your words, were you laying on the floor kicking as you made that last remark, like I imagine you were?

Actually, he has tiny hands

That is why he is afraid of shaking hands with Pelosi
Nancy is ground zero of the Coronavirus. Perhaps it will alleviate many of our problems.

Trump has lowered the bar in so many ways.

Optics tells a different story. Pelosi shitting on the office of the President is going to cost Democrats votes. She extended her hand and he refused. Had she kept her shit together, she would have gained points. Instead, she lost. Huge. Which is why Dems are screaming for the video to be deleted.

Optics tells a different story. Pelosi shitting on the office of the President is going to cost Democrats votes. She extended her hand and he refused. Had she kept her shit together, she would have gained points. Instead, she lost. Huge. Which is why Dems are screaming for the video to be deleted.

What makes you think I want that video removed? I'm proud that our Speaker has finally realized she can't deal with Trump-o as she would any adult president. She has to crush him using his tactics.

TRUMP APPEARS TO SNUB PELOSI'S HANDSHAKE MOMENTS BEFORE GIVING SOTU ADDRESS
Trump appears to snub Pelosi's handshake moments before giving SOTU address

This is just one of 691,000 Google results for "Trump refuses shake Pelosi hand"... when in almost all these articles no mention that President Trump DIDN'T SHAKE PENCE'S HAND EITHER!

But Americans who didn't watch the SOTU speech beginning didn't know that! All they know is
A) Trump refused to shake her hand and as a result...
B) Pelosi in retaliation tore up his speech.

Oh by the way... there were only 4 Google search results for "Pelosi rips up the SOTU speech".
Wonder why?

And of course they left out the part where She Intentionally Slighted him by refusing to give The Standard Greeting given all Presidents for the past 230 years.

What makes you think I want that video removed? I'm proud that our Speaker has finally realized she can't deal with Trump-o as she would any adult president. She has to crush him using his tactics.
They don't have YouTube in Hell, so you and Pelosi should watch as much of it as you can while here on Earth.

Tantrum butch staged it.
He was turned away when she shot her hand out artificially fast and withdrew it artificially fast

Forum List

Back