Once again... we see the bias of the MSM... "Trump refused Pelosi handshake!!!

Both were being extremely childish. Trump not wanting to shake her hand, like who cares? Nancy tearing up a worthless piece of paper, who cares? Nobody likes either of these ppl and I personally could give a damn. What I care about and what we all should care about is a man with a blank check that keeps score....Trump after Mitch and Barr, is now a speeding train to complete and utter corruption.

TRUMP APPEARS TO SNUB PELOSI'S HANDSHAKE MOMENTS BEFORE GIVING SOTU ADDRESS
Trump appears to snub Pelosi's handshake moments before giving SOTU address

This is just one of 691,000 Google results for "Trump refuses shake Pelosi hand"... when in almost all these articles no mention that President Trump DIDN'T SHAKE PENCE'S HAND EITHER!

But Americans who didn't watch the SOTU speech beginning didn't know that! All they know is
A) Trump refused to shake her hand and as a result...
B) Pelosi in retaliation tore up his speech.

Oh by the way... there were only 4 Google search results for "Pelosi rips up the SOTU speech".
Wonder why?

Your google must be broken, I got 88,000,000 hits for Pelosi rips up sotu speech

And

I got 82,700,000 hits for Pelosi rips up the state of the union.

And I got now 6 Google for "Pelosi rips up the SOTU speech"
NOTE the "quote marks"? Necessary because you get a lot of other "Pelosi comments if you aren't specific.

"Pelosi rips up the State of the Union speech" 9 search results.

Be specific OK???

This is just one of 691,000 Google results for "Trump refuses shake Pelosi hand"... when in almost all these articles no mention that President Trump DIDN'T SHAKE PENCE'S HAND EITHER!

But Americans who didn't watch the SOTU speech beginning didn't know that! All they know is

Oh by the way... there were only 4 Google search results for "Pelosi rips up the SOTU speech".
Wonder why?

Your google must be broken, I got 88,000,000 hits for Pelosi rips up sotu speech

And

I got 82,700,000 hits for Pelosi rips up the state of the union.

And I got now 6 Google for "Pelosi rips up the SOTU speech"
NOTE the "quote marks"? Necessary because you get a lot of other "Pelosi comments if you aren't specific.

"Pelosi rips up the State of the Union speech" 9 search results.

Be specific OK???

“Trump refuses shake Pelosi hand” gets one hit..this thread!

add in the word “to” and it goes up to 10,000.

seems you are just a lying sack of shit.

Wonder why?

They all Ignore that she refused to give him Proper Respect and refused to give him The Traditional Introduction which was given all Presidents for 230 Years. Not only that, the lying hag was ripping up his speech as he was giving it.

Can you imagine how distracting and disrespectful that was to hear rip, rip rip, as you went through each page?

She did this right behind him just a few feet within ear shot. Most disrespectful thing I have ever seen.
AP_20036129072567-pelosi-rip-edit-640x480.jpg
liar
You are the liar.
You are really stupid. She didn't tear them during the speech. Quit lying.

Ummmmm. Yes she did. She pre-tore them during the speech. There is video proving it. The video caught her doing it.

Don't care if she pre-tore them. If she did, nobody noticed at the time. No distraction. No interference. Quit whining.

They all Ignore that she refused to give him Proper Respect and refused to give him The Traditional Introduction which was given all Presidents for 230 Years. Not only that, the lying hag was ripping up his speech as he was giving it.

Can you imagine how distracting and disrespectful that was to hear rip, rip rip, as you went through each page?

She did this right behind him just a few feet within ear shot. Most disrespectful thing I have ever seen.
liar
You are the liar.

Ummmmm. Yes she did. She pre-tore them during the speech. There is video proving it. The video caught her doing it.

Don't care if she pre-tore them. If she did, nobody noticed at the time. No distraction. No interference. Quit whining.
Pretty sure she was trying to distract The President and HE did Hear it. She was also making ugly faces behind him the whole time.

Dem chances in November
TORN TO SHREDS.

pelosi-stayhipp.gif

liar
You are the liar.

These people are pathological Liars. You will never get any where with them. They aren't here to discuss politics. They are here to propagandize.

Not true. I'm here to laugh at you conspiracy theory nuts.

These people are pathological Liars. You will never get any where with them. They aren't here to discuss politics. They are here to propagandize.

Not true. I'm here to laugh at you conspiracy theory nuts.
We watched her do it.
Here is her chance at being Speaker in 2021
Torn to Shreds.

pelosi-stayhipp.gif

Trump did the right thing by refusing to touch Pelosi or shake her hand. I do hope it was deliberate. My admiration of the man just took another leap.

Pretty sure she was trying to distract The President and HE did Hear it. She was also making ugly faces behind him the whole time.

Dem chances in November
TORN TO SHREDS.

pelosi-stayhipp.gif
upload_2020-2-10_8-50-43.jpeg

Pelosi has class.....Trump is a child

Pelousy is a POS and has no class at all.

Trump has loads of class and who the hell would want to shake the hand of a POS who tried to have him impeached.

You have less class than Pelousy.

Trump has a girly handshake

That is why he was afraid to shake hands with Pelosi

Trumps handshake doesn't look girly to me.

And Pelousy is far from a girl. In fact she looks pretty manly.

Hell. If I were Trump I wouldn't shake her hand either.
Trump is a girly man with small hands

He obviously didn’t want to be embarrassed by a woman

You are the liar.

Dem chances in November
TORN TO SHREDS.

pelosi-stayhipp.gif
View attachment 305861
Yes, you should stock up on those for November 2020. Thank to you and people like you, with your venom, lies and anger, Trump will be elected in a Landslide, and we have a Super Majority in 2021.

Dem chances in November
TORN TO SHREDS.

pelosi-stayhipp.gif
View attachment 305861
Yes, you should stock up on those for November 2020. Thank to you and people like you, with your venom, lies and anger, Trump will be elected in a Landslide, and we have a Super Majority in 2021.

And thank you for sharing.

You think ripping up a SOTU speech is a sign of class? So, Democrats and Liberals have set another precedent that if you don’t agree with a SOTU and believe them to be lies, you can rip up the speech copy because that is a sign of class.

You think ripping up a SOTU speech is a sign of class? So, Democrats and Liberals have set another precedent that if you don’t agree with a SOTU and believe them to be lies, you can rip up the speech copy because that is a sign of class.

Compared to what that drivel deserved, it was very reasonable to just tear it in half.

liar
You are the liar.

I wasn't whining. I was correcting your lie.

I could care less.

I could care less.

No. You were whining.

You are the liar.

I could care less.

No. You were whining.

Back to more lies. Nice!

You just feel the urge to lash out because you were wrong. Like you said yesterday - "Sometimes I'm wrong and I admit it and move on"

I'm paraphrasing

Here's your chance to prove that that wasn't a lie either.

Compared to what that drivel deserved, it was very reasonable to just tear it in half.
Off your meds today? Kiss November 2020 Goodbye. America saw your hatred and does not approve.

Forum List

Back