Once again Biden Regime sides against America. Sues Texas on behalf of illegals.

This is a lie.

Justice is suing on behalf of the American people.

ROFL! The only people that want Biden to stop this all hate America, asshole. He certainly isn't suing on my behalf.

Article VI of the Constitution clearly states that Federal law is the supreme law of the land and that the states have no authority to interfere with Federal authorities enforcing Federal laws, including Federal immigration law.
How is Texas stopping Biden from enforcing federal law?

ROFL! The only people that want Biden to stop this all hate America, asshole. He certainly isn't suing on my behalf.

How is Texas stopping Biden from enforcing federal law?
frankly texas is begging xiden to enforce federal law and due his duty of protecting americans

This is a lie.

Justice is suing on behalf of the American people.

Article VI of the Constitution clearly states that Federal law is the supreme law of the land and that the states have no authority to interfere with Federal authorities enforcing Federal laws, including Federal immigration law.
Pedo Joe is failing to enforce federal law. He is ignoring our immigration laws.

‘The Justice Department argues Abbott’s order violates the supremacy clause of the Constitution and “directly interferes with the administration of federal immigration law,” asking the court to nullify it.

“The order would jeopardize the health and safety of noncitizens in federal government custody, federal law enforcement personnel and their families, and our communities,” Garland wrote Thursday.’

Exactly.

The lawsuit is perfectly appropriate and warranted; Texas is clearly in the wrong.

Such is the right’s contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law.
That's rich. A leftist whining about the Constitution and rule of law.

That is not how the law sees it.
well no, they are subject to texas law while in texas. if they are in federal custody that’s a little different.

all texas wants is that due to the pandemic that if they are being moved around that law enforcement personal do it…in hopes to keep less people in contact with potentially inflected people

seems reasonable to me

Are you really that stupid, or just that much of a troll?

You think illegals are exempt from state laws??????????????? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

They are not exempt and neither is Texas' on matters of aliens according to immigration laws that you are fully ignorant of and how they take priority with habeus corpus.

They are not exempt and neither is Texas's on matters of aliens according to immigration laws that are fully ignorant of and how they take priority with habeus corpus
Once again, immigration laws are not in play once the illegal is travelling around Texas.

You really aren't very good at this.

There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution and we should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass.
I have already shown you the part of the Constitution that requires Pedo Joe to enforce our immigration laws.

Grow a fucking brain.

It is Abbott dissing the USA, by pretending that his idiotic red state can override Federal law and policy. Abbott is going to crash and burn.

Texas is a mess! The state is barely functional. I have to drive through TX on occasion, and it stinks, though I do know a very good Mexican restaurant in Amarillo.

All that stale cowboy bullshit is nonsense. Texas white-rights are all fake. So... what you need to do right now is go to church every day, sing loudly, spew virus all over your white-right cohorts, and then y'all can die like rats, as you deserve! Good riddance.
You're a pathetic mouth breathing worm.

The only problem Greg Abbott faces is the fact that he acquiesced to the bed wetting leftist media hysteria and initiated a lockdown and the mask bullshit. Otherwise he'd be a shoe-in for another term and a potential POTUS candidate.

We don't want parasites like you in our beloved state. Feel free to drive off a fuckin cliff in commiefornia where you belong you fuckin bed wetter. Malignant bigoted pieces of shit like you reduce the quality of life for everyone in the entire country. I encourage leftist pieces of shit to have abortions so that genetic garbage like you isn't allowed to metastasize and end up in a prison or trailer park absorbing resources and oxygen you do not deserve.

fpo547w04smz.gif

Show us the Immigration clause that requires it in our federal Constitution.
Already showed you where the President is required to enforce law, Dumbass.

The Constitution clearly spells out the Congress passes bills, and the President signs those bills into law. The second that becomes law, the Constitution REQUIRES the President to enforce that law.

Dumbasspalos strikes again! Do you ever get tired of getting owned?

Already showed you where the President is required to enforce law, Dumbass.

The Constitution clearly spells out the Congress passes bills, and the President signs those bills into law. The second that become law, the Constitution REQUIRES the President to enforce that law.

Dumbasspalos strikes again! Do you ever get tired of getting owned?
Nonsequiturs are usually considered fallacies when they are nothing but diversion. Obey express Constitutional law right-wingers.

Forum List

Back