Once again Biden Regime sides against America. Sues Texas on behalf of illegals.

Link us up to this "right to not get serious complications or death"?
As the delta variant makes a deadly sweep through unvaccinated communities, renewing calls for masks and vaccine mandates, health experts say that rare “breakthrough infections” among vaccinated people are not a sign that vaccines are failing. Instead, they are a warning of how vaccine holdouts can endanger even their inoculated neighbors.

As the delta variant makes a deadly sweep through unvaccinated communities, renewing calls for masks and vaccine mandates, health experts say that rare “breakthrough infections” among vaccinated people are not a sign that vaccines are failing. Instead, they are a warning of how vaccine holdouts can endanger even their inoculated neighbors.
If the vaccines are not failing, how can those who have it be endangered? Once again your "science" isn't really science.

And I note you failed to address my post. Where is your link to a right to not die?

If the vaccines are not failing, how can those who have it be endangered? Once again your "science" isn't really science.

And I note you failed to address my post. Where is your link to a right to not die?
Vaccines aren't perfect; anti-vaxxers are worse for enabling the pandemic.

Right-wingers are just plain hypocrites about natural rights in other threads.

Vaccines aren't perfect; anti-vaxxers are worse for enabling the pandemic.

Right-wingers are just plain hypocrites about natural rights in other threads.
dembots are hypocrites for not pushing xiden and harris to shut the southern border down. The vaccine doesn’t stop the india variant that is infecting people now. So long as folks are allowed to bring it across the border it won’t end

dembots are hypocrites for not pushing xiden and harris to shut the southern border down. The vaccine doesn’t stop the india variant that is infecting people now. So long as folks are allowed to bring it across the border it won’t end
Not at all. It is right-wingers who refuse to mask up. And, refugees should get vaccinated before being released to the interior.

Not at all. It is right-wingers who refuse to mask up. And, refugees should get vaccinated before being released to the interior.
They are illegals, and Pedo Joe isn't doing anything with them to prevent his Super Spreader Event from getting worse. Why aren't you acknowledging the fact Biden is spreading tens of thousands of infested illegals around America?

They are illegals, and Pedo Joe isn't doing anything with them to prevent his Super Spreader Event from getting worse. Why aren't you acknowledging the fact Biden is spreading tens of thousands of infested illegals around America?
Only if you don't believe in natural rights and are just being hypocrites in abortion threads.

i know plenty of folks on the right that have worn mask

sadly your god joey xiden won’t even test the let alone vaccinate them. So why should anyone were a mask if the xiden admin won’t do that basic thing like protect us from brining more cases in?

i know plenty of folks on the right that have worn mask

sadly your god joey xiden won’t even test the let alone vaccinate them. So why should anyone were a mask if the xiden admin won’t do that basic thing like protect us from brining more cases in?
I know plenty of right-wingers who claim they won't wear masks or get vaccinated on this very site. Why should anyone take right-wingers seriously about natural rights in any other thread?

Veggie Joe always....ALWAYS.....sides against America.

He wants to mandate that vaccinated Americans wear a mask, while at the same time suing a state so he has unfettered ability to ship covid infested illegals all over America.

He is a disgusting fuckwit.

At the same time.....
We ALL are disgusting fuckwits because we were supposed to defend our nation, or freedom and the Constitution.
"WE" have defended nothing.

Therefore, we are getting precisely what "WE" deserve.

I know plenty of right-wingers who claim they won't wear masks or get vaccinated on this very site. Why should anyone take right-wingers seriously about natural rights in any other thread?
cool

i also know left wingers that claim they’ll wear mask and mandate it even then won’t…such as the mayor of DC, and the maskless dem fugitives from texas that flew maskless then spread it around WH staffers, and. Nancy P stuffers

you are going to have to be more specific about the “other thread”

cool

i also know left wingers that claim they’ll wear mask and mandate it even then won’t…such as the mayor of DC, and the maskless dem fugitives from texas that flew maskless then spread it around WH staffers, and. Nancy P stuffers

you are going to have to be more specific about the “other thread”
Right-wingers allege to be for natural rights in abortion threads but not pandemic threads.

Right-wingers allege to be for natural rights in abortion threads but not pandemic threads.
I suppose you'll have to give me some examples. I am not sure what you mean. I suppose if you are for natural rights, then you should always be for them.

I for one am all for natural rights, and also pro-choice. I don't see a conflict in that.

Forum List

Back