Once again Biden Regime sides against America. Sues Texas on behalf of illegals.

Moonglow where is texas saying they are exempt from immigrantion laws? the Gov has repeatedly ask them to enforce them in fact

cool, we need him enforcing all immigration laws and restore the policies that were in place that help slow the spread…such as the remain in mexico policy
what happened to the 99 percent survivability rate y'all keep harping about to go around maskless? It only matters to the right-wing when they can "screw over" the less fortunate and the Poor.

what happened to the 99 percent survivability rate y'all keep harping about to go around maskless? It only matters to the right-wing when they can "screw over" the less fortunate and the Poor.
I don't think anyone is suggesting these folks wear a mask as they are trafficked. Either Covid is a problem or it's not...don't expect Americans, to have to lock down, shut their businesses, mask up etc...when you aren't willing to do the basic thing like secure the border from bringing in more cases and spreading the virus.

Being poor has nothing to do with it....what are you even talking about?

I don't think anyone is suggesting these folks wear a mask as they are trafficked. Either Covid is a problem or it's not...don't expect Americans, to have to lock down, shut their businesses, mask up etc...when you aren't willing to do the basic thing like secure the border from bringing in more cases and spreading the virus.

Being poor has nothing to do with it....what are you even talking about?
I only agree that since they are in custody and we do have a pandemic that even right-wingers can no longer claim is a Hoax, that we should be striving for the highest vaccination rate possible.

I only agree that since they are in custody and we do have a pandemic that even right-wingers can no longer claim is a Hoax, that we should be striving for the highest vaccination rate possible.
who claimed the virus was a hoax?

how about we keep them out?

Right-wingers tend to discredit the pandemic. A ninety-nine percent survival rate and all that.

Only if you acknowledge that right-wingers don't care about natural rights and we should not take them seriously in any other threads.
Not sure what you mean....actually according to WHO's numbers today the survival rate is more like 98%....not sure how simply stating that fact is "discrediting" the virus.

Why would I do that...I personally can't speak for all "right-wingers" - but by in large folks that ID as Conservative, certainly care about natural rights. The issue with you, is I don't think you really know what natural rights are.

Not sure what you mean....actually according to WHO's numbers today the survival rate is more like 98%....not sure how simply stating that fact is "discrediting" the virus.

Why would I do that...I personally can't speak for all "right-wingers" - but by in large folks that ID as Conservative, certainly care about natural rights. The issue with you, is I don't think you really know what natural rights are.
Projection is another right-wing trait. Not taking precautions is the same as not respecting anyone else's right to not get serious complications or death.

Projection is another right-wing trait. Not taking precautions is the same as not respecting anyone else's right to not get serious complications or death.
huh? what am I projecting? and of course, take precausations...when did I suggest otherwise? Do whatever you feel you need to do...I am all for that.

I am not sure how that follows any of this topic though or any of my post

Why?

It doesn't prevent you from getting it.

It doesn't keep you from spreading it.

It doesn't keep you from having to wear a mask.

It doesn't keep the .gov from demanding lockdowns.

And it may very well kill you, or damage you badly, leaving your family without your help and support, and quite possibly the burden of caring for you after you become a crippled up stroke victim.

Not to mention the possible birth defects down the line that we will be seeing in the coming years.

So tell me....... why would anyone want to get "vaccinated"?

Forum List

Back