On a Scale of One to Ten, How Much Do You Fear Being Accused of Racism?

jgr2vr.jpg
Honestly, why would any civilian care? Perhaps if running for office, that could mean something to the low information voter, but for everyone else, I see it as crutch for a poster here who has lost a debate! See above #3...of course #4 AWAYS is on display!
damn if that don't sound like punkotare

I could care less. The term has become the last refuge of scoundrels.

Meanwhile, offline the accusation remains a potent weapon. Just because you've seen a mantra develop online which says the accusation of racism has been devalued after being dishonestly or unfairly applied, businesses are still terrified of losing trade and customers. Even if you're identified as expressing pride in being White and support White pride movements, the likes of the ADL and SPLC will lean on your employer and ensure as much media intrusion into your life and your employer's business as they can muster. Your employer will then need to distance themselves from this negativity and will fire you. Tell me what I've written isn't true.

I know who and what I am.

Someone calls me a frog, it doesn't make me a frog.

I don't doubt it. But when you're defending yourself against negative accusations that could potentially harm your livelihood you have to convince others that the accusations aren't true. The people who are able to call upon the media to shine a light on you, your family and movements don't actually care if you hold racist views. They use the accusation and press coverage as a means of warning others of the consequences of challenging the status quo, a.k.a. their power and influence.

If we place ten individuals in a room with no dictionaries and ask each to compose his/her definition of racism they will submit at least six different definitions.

My personal definition of racism is the unmitigated dislike of and aversion to a specific ethnic category.

With specific reference to the most usual categories in discussions of racism, which are Caucasians and Negroes, I believe there are far more Blacks who harbor unmitigated hatred for Whites than the reverse. Whether they have cause is a separate issue.

I know who and what I am.

Someone calls me a frog, it doesn't make me a frog.

I don't doubt it.

But

when you're defending yourself

against negative accusations

that could potentially harm your livelihood

you have to convince others that the accusations aren't true.

The people who are able to call upon

the media to shine a light on you,

your family

and movements

don't actually care

if you hold racist views.

They

use the accusation

and press coverage

as a means of warning others

of the consequences

of challenging

the status quo,

a.k.a. their power

and

influence.

huh?

Terrified of it. Scared to death.

I also don't want to be accused of murder. Or pedophilia.

I spend my life acting in such a way as to avoid any question that I might be a racist, murdering pedophile.

Meanwhile, offline the accusation remains a potent weapon. ...

In other words, a real racist is frightened of being accountable for what he is. If it is so scary, maybe a real racist like you should consider growing a pair and not being a racist. Simple solution, skinhead.

White guilt, that's so funny.

Being called a racist can't harm you if you aren't a racist. And if you are you'll still find plenty of supporters that will defend your right to be a racist and secretly agree with your racism.

So you and Sunni can quit fearing the label.

Tell that to Dr. James Watson and to Dr. Jason Richwine.

White guilt, that's so funny.

Being called a racist can't harm you if you aren't a racist. And if you are you'll still find plenty of supporters that will defend your right to be a racist and secretly agree with your racism.

So you and Sunni can quit fearing the label.

Tell that to Dr. James Watson and to Dr. Jason Richwine.

Add in every single ACT, Sat and 4th and 10th grade test score. Reality must be racist?

Meanwhile, offline the accusation remains a potent weapon. Just because you've seen a mantra develop online which says the accusation of racism has been devalued after being dishonestly or unfairly applied, businesses are still terrified of losing trade and customers. Even if you're identified as expressing pride in being White and support White pride movements, the likes of the ADL and SPLC will lean on your employer and ensure as much media intrusion into your life and your employer's business as they can muster. Your employer will then need to distance themselves from this negativity and will fire you. Tell me what I've written isn't true.
So....you've just proven that the only ones that fear being labeled racist are racists.

Jeesh, quit being a coward and start your white pride movement and quit whining.

So....you've just proven that the only ones that fear being labeled racist are racists.

Jeesh, quit being a coward and start your white pride movement and quit whining.

Is this guy a racist, Ravi? Read the email in the article and then get back to me.

Forum List

Back