On a scale of 1 > 10, I give Trump a 9

The economy is booming.
Our allies are proud to be our allies, once again.
Both Iran and North Korea are treading lightly.
He has struck against terrorists.
Russia and China have become much less belligerent.
Oh and don't forget the tooth fairy is now handing out 20 dollar bills, you ignorant pile of shit

The economy is booming.

Actually, the economy isn't booming as much as you claim. Especially in light of the affect the coronavirus is having.

Our allies are laughing at us, especially the ones we have in Europe.

North Korea is still testing missiles, and now has the capability of hitting the US, and Iran is stirring things up.

And no, Russia and China haven't become less belligerent. Matter of fact, Russia is still messing with our elections and wants Trump back in office again. And no, China isn't less belligerent, they are playing the long game because they know the tariffs are going to kill our economy.

I’d give the blob a 2.

That is exceedingly generous.

Not really. 2 good things the blob has tried to do:

less intervention militarily on the world stage and mandating pricing for drugs/med procedures

As for the former, the end result is caused by the blob being a complete and total coward. The latter has not taken root because the GOP and DNC to a lesser extent are both in the pocket of big pharma.

But results are results and good intentions in the face of staggering odds is noble.

I’d give the blob a 2.
The economy is booming.

Actually, the economy isn't booming as much as you claim. Especially in light of the affect the coronavirus is having.

North Korea is still testing missiles, and now has the capability of hitting the US, and Iran is stirring things up.

And no, Russia and China haven't become less belligerent. Matter of fact, Russia is still messing with our elections and wants Trump back in office again. And no, China isn't less belligerent, they are playing the long game because they know the tariffs are going to kill our economy.
Your talking to a brick wall pal, stop wasting your time with facts with these dumb mf's. Unless it comes straight from their fuhrer's tiny little lips, its all fake news....

The economy is booming.

There ain't no rest for the Cult in election season.

I can't give him one rating. I'd have to rate different things:

1. Economy: 9
2. Foreign policy: 6
3. Acting presidential: 2
4. Keeping promises: 10
5. Causing liberals to be triggered: 15
6. Tweeting too god damned much: 100

The economy is booming.
So, on a scale where 1 is greater than 10, you give trump a 9.

:auiqs.jpg:

I can't give him one rating. I'd have to rate different things:

1. Economy: 9
2. Foreign policy: 6
3. Acting presidential: 2
4. Keeping promises: 10
5. Causing liberals to be triggered: 15
6. Tweeting too god damned much: 100

I like that. I would only ask why his foreign policy doesn't rank higher with you? Because of what he's accomplishing? Or because many foreign leaders are not particularly happy with it (and why should they be)?

And acting presidential, yeah, he says and does stuff that I think are just unnecessarily provocative and rude. But the other side of that coin is with it comes the defiance and resilience to go up against a massively corrupt system to try to do things that are not popular with THEM!

So I would offer the following modifications, with a scale of -5 to +5, 0 being the norm, about what you'd expect on AVERAGE:

-5 - - - - 0 - - - - +5 (keep in mind a 5 is perfect and seldom achieved)
  1. Economy: +4
  2. Infrastructure: -1
  3. National Security: +4
  4. Environmental Concerns: -2
  5. Crime: +3
  6. Social Issues: -3
  7. Foreign Policy: +4
  8. Public Persona (acting presidential): -4
  9. Keeping Promises: +3
  10. Good Relations and Media/Washington Support (triggering): -4
  11. Smooth Operation of Internal Affairs (scandals, retirements, tweeting): -3
OVERALL RATING (-55 Total Fail - - - - - - - +55 Incredible Success): +1

So overall, Trump really comes out just slightly above normal average of what you could hope for. The good news is that rating is a lot better than most presidents! Trump tends to score higher on where it counts most, GETTING SHIT DONE, but suffers a lot on more personal matters of image. Of course, the Democrats and media haven't exactly HELPED THAT.

To put that in contrast, HOW WOULD I HAVE RANKED OBAMA?
  1. Economy: -4
  2. Infrastructure: 0
  3. National Security: -2
  4. Environmental Concerns: +4
  5. Crime: -4
  6. Social Issues: +4
  7. Foreign Policy: -3
  8. Public Persona (acting presidential): +3
  9. Keeping Promises: -3
  10. Good Relations and Media/Washington Support (triggering): +2
  11. Smooth Operation of Internal Affairs (scandals, retirements, tweeting): -3
OVERALL RATING (-55 Total Fail - - - - - - - +55 Incredible Success): -6

Obama did quite the opposite, he scored HIGHEST on social issues and public image, but did rather badly at getting actual shit done, making him likable but ineffective.

His economy sucked, he drove up massive debt and the recovery took forever.
He released all kinds of criminals, even terrorists.
Foreign governments walked all over him and the ME fell apart under his control.
He had a rather high number of fact-based internal scandals.

To his credit,

He was a hawk on the environment,
He advanced many social issues popular especially with minorities,
Very good with the media and generally held his own with Congress, even those whom disagreed with him,
He had a generally good public persona, even if often deliberately antagonistic towards his opponents.

So in effect, Trump is overall a better president than Obama and Obama is considered the benchmark for the Left. In absolute terms though, both could have been much worse or much better.

So if Obama merited reelection at a -6, it seems a sure bet Trump will win reelection at a +1.

Last edited:
Why all the hate for President Trump?

Fact is it is only based on emotions, and completely devoid of facts, go figure.

Best American president in history.

First real American president in a long time. Autistic scales miss the big picture.

The economy is booming.
The economy is still moving forward (although not impressively) because the Fed is pouring money in for free at an amazing rate.
Iran just rocketed our base in Iraq a little over a month ago and N Korea has tested missiles within last two months. Lil Kim has play trump like a fiddle with "love" letters, of course we have not actually seen them, but they must have stroked trumps ego correctly. They aren't giving up any nuclear ambitions, I've heard about.
Russia is still occupying Ukraine, supporting Siria, and still happy trump let Erdigan invade northern seria to attack our allies. They have no complaint about trump. China has it's own problems at the moment.
And, of course the deficit is increasing at a staggering rate.
Other than pissing off the Democrats, I don't see what you jump for joy about.

Forum List

Back