Paula White needs your money.

fncceo

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't give money to whites.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Technically she is right. The problem I have is what she does with it afterwards.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
We tend to sneer at these charlatans but they must have some sort of appeal to Americans. Is it just a low intellect thing over there ?

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Reaction score
We tend to sneer at these charlatans but they must have some sort of appeal to Americans. Is it just a low intellect thing over there ?
Their liturgy is derived from the teachings of people like John Nelson Darby, and Silas Schofield. They teach rapture doctrine, prosperity theology, and Kabala horseshit (Witchcraft). They are HEAVILY funded by Jewish interests...just as Schofield was in his day. In short...that Hag, White is about as Christian as fncceo.
Unfortunately, this is where modern Protestantism is in America. A greedy slave to Jewry and Zionism.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, more snobbish nonsense by Tommy...

I am sure there are plenty over in Wales that send their money to their Preacher who tell them he or she will save their souls, so weed them out first before you complain about those in the States...

fncceo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days