Omicron is fading fast, so why mandate vaccines not even designed to defeat Omicron?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
We are witnessing another real-life production of Idiocracy. Leftist governments and organizations are ignoring the science and continue to push for vaccines, masks, restrictions and shutdowns foy power driven, profit driven or both? It certainly defies all logic and common sense. Just say no to the Covid Regime.

We are witnessing another real-life production of Idiocracy. Leftist governments and organizations are ignoring the science and continue to push for vaccines, masks, restrictions and shutdowns foy power driven, profit driven or both? It certainly defies all logic and common sense. Just say no to the Covid Regime.
Get vaccinated.
Wear a mask.
Social distance.

Because it was never about protecting anyone from any virus.

From the beginning, it was never about anything more than an excuse for power-crazed politicians to seize power that they would otherwise never have been able to get away with seizing, and to abuse that power however they could.

Get vaccinated.
Wear a mask.
Social distance.

TheyLive2021E.jpg

Nope. Nope. Nope. Covid is done. The Covid Regime is done. Get back to living your life.
It was amazing to watch how fear gave everyone the idea that they had the authority to demand that people stop talking to each other and wear a garment that very few, at least in this country, had ever worn, and blindly take a dangerous experimental medical procedure.

I can't wait to see the final crash and burn of the MSM. They are a vile poisonous reptile.

• Banned
It was amazing to watch how fear gave everyone the idea that they had the authority to demand that people stop talking to each other and wear a garment that very few, at least in this country, had ever worn, and blindly take a dangerous experimental medical procedure.

I can't wait to see the final crash and burn of the MSM. They are a vile poisonous reptile.
Like Michael Savage said, "Beware the Government-Media Complex". It's even worse now because we have a Govt-Media-Big Pharma-Big Tech Complex.

Like Michael Savage said, "Beware the Government-Media Complex". It's even worse now because we have a Govt-Media-Big Pharma-Big Tech Complex.
Absolutely! And as far as I am practically able, I refuse to support all three of those demons.

Its far from done. As a matter of fact, my best friends dad is probably going to die because he thinks like you do. He is currently in the hospital with covid.
If you were in the at risk population, old, fat, diabetic, etc. then you should have taken every possible precaution. That's been the case for 2 years. The response to the China flu has been totally ass backwards. Push experimental vaccines, mock and ridicule effective treatments, wear masks that don't work, torture kids who are the least vulnerable population. This has been an idiotic power play that failed miserably. And who knows what the long term effects of these spike proteins settling in your organs is going to be.

If you were in the at risk population, old, fat, diabetic, etc. then you should have taken every possible precaution. That's been the case for 2 years. The response to the China flu has been totally ass backwards. Push experimental vaccines, mock and ridicule effective treatments, wear masks that don't work, torture kids who are the least vulnerable population. This has been an idiotic power play that failed miserably. And who knows what the long term effects of these spike proteins settling in your organs is going to be.
You miss the point. It is due to MISINFORMATION about covid. He listens to the right wing propaganda and he believes it. As a result he may die. He is very sick and in hospital. It’s heartbreaking as he is a good friend.

Its far from done. As a matter of fact, my best friends dad is probably going to die because he thinks like you do. He is currently in the hospital with covid.
I might buy that when I can see his medical records. Until then, it's a story fueled by the propaganda that you can't seem to get enough of.

You miss the point. It is due to MISINFORMATION about covid. He listens to the right wing propaganda and he believes it. As a result he may die. He is very sick and in hospital. It’s heartbreaking as he is a good friend.
I guess I missed the MISINFORMATION from so called right wing propaganda that encourages very old or vulnerable people to ignore the vaccine and social distancing. Please provide me a link to this MISINFORMATION. I'm sorry to hear about anyone's individual misfortune with the China virus. But my philosophy when it comes to managing a country is Utilitarian. Do the greatest good for the greatest number. We did the greatest harm to the greatest number and still failed to protect the most vulnerable. That is an absolute failure.

Forum List

Back