Not sure if this is a "WHITE THING" or a YOUNG THING when it comes to dating app?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Communicating on the app and setting up a date without talking on the phone atleast once? I need to make sure I am talking to someone who is a woman and of age before I get dressed to meet someone. Isnt that a dummy mission? Going out in public to meet someone and you dont even know if they are real?

Communicating on the app and setting up a date without talking on the phone atleast once? I need to make sure I am talking to someone who is a woman and of age before I get dressed to meet someone. Isnt that a dummy mission? Going out in public to meet someone and you dont even know if they are real?
Be careful...ohhhh be careful

1633744670896.png

YES

Im sick of a grown ass woman not wanting to give her number after a hour of chatting online
Aren't like 80% of members dudes to start?

How many women left do you think weigh under 250lbs?

How many are mentally disturbed ?

How many want your wallet?

Ain't speed dating a better option?

Im sick of a grown ass woman not wanting to give her number after a hour of chatting online

Trust a married man on this one...

Get a hooker, and a hobby.

Focus on your career while you are young instead of chasing useless pussy.

You will die a rich man.

Many just like that attention and either don't want to date or don't prioritize it.

Why do you black shit stains have to bring race into everything?

Apparently, we heterosexual males aren't allowed to discriminate against anyone regardless of gender in dating now. If we do, we are considered "transphobic." Well, label me "transphobic," because if they aren't "XX Chromosome, I'm not dating them. If you are an XY Chromosome individual, you are a guy, no matter what creature/gender you may think you are. I've always considered myself an "equal opportunity letch." I've dated white, women,, black women, Asian women, Hispanic women and a Native American woman. The bottom line is that they were all women.

Why do you black shit stains have to bring race into everything?
Because I have heard whites meet from setting up a date through the app. I need to confirm I am talking to a real person

I would have never thought they would work, but my long-time bachelor brother met a woman on a dating app that turned out to be awesome. All my wife's matchmaking was for nothing, but the dating app came through.

He was just past fifty and she was about to turn forty. Married five years now. They adore each other and will grow old together, as long as he follows her advice on diet and exercise.

To answer your question, I would assume at his age he would have talked to her before meeting her.

On the other hand, if it is a gen X woman or whatever that likes to everything by app, why not meet with her? Just have a plan B for when she doesn't show up. I've talked to some women who go on blind dates from dating sites and they all say they stake out the location and wait until the guy shows. If they don't like his looks, they disappear.

I would have never thought they would work, but my long-time bachelor brother met a woman on a dating app that turned out to be awesome. All my wife's matchmaking was for nothing, but the dating app came through.

He was just past fifty and she was about to turn forty. Married five years now. They adore each other and will grow old together, as long as he follows her advice on diet and exercise.

To answer your question, I would assume at his age he would have talked to her before meeting her.

On the other hand, if it is a gen X woman or whatever that likes to everything by app, why not meet with her? Just have a plan B for when she doesn't show up. I've talked to some women who go on blind dates from dating sites and they all say they stake out the location and wait until the guy shows. If they don't like his looks, they disappear.
I dont have that kind of time to waste. Call me so we can set it up

Do you think women might be put off by your inflexible and demanding personality?
Im not going on a dummy mission. Get all dressed and shaved to go meet someone and the person is not there because it was not a real person or a teen playing games

Forum List

Back