Omicron could save us.........

I didn't say it was benign, you said the complications of the new variant are worse than the complications of the vaccine. Now, you claim it is too early to tell. Then how do you know if complications from the vaccine are worse than the complications of the new variant?
Omnicron is Covid-19 and any claim that it is suddenly going to be a thousand times less lethal is spurious on its face and requires some damn good evidence.

Think CNN and the other lying globalists are trying to manipulate us. Omicron could be a savior not our damnation. Small pox was first prevented with a faux vaccine via exposure to COW POX which is close to it but not as deadly as Small pox. Cow pox is milder and once exposed to cow pox, one was generally immuned to Small Pox. Omicron is a Covid that spreads easier but has far more mild symptoms and side effects "reportedly"...so far. Perhaps getting Omicron would offer long term immunity without the side effects and deaths of the vaccines...and without boosters for life. The one downside is MONEY----how would Fauci, the Chinese, Gates, and other corrupt psychopath globalists make money off an immunity that spreads for free.
How are Fauci and Gates making money off Covid?

I'm talking about the doctor in Africa that discovered this strain.
Oh I thought you were talking about mRNA guy.

Did doctor in Africa conduct actual serious studies? The answer is no.

She had a handful of young, healthy patients. THAT'S IT. To extrapolate that this means this is somehow a benign version of Covid-19 is silly.

Oh I thought you were talking about mRNA guy.

Did doctor in Africa conduct actual serious studies? The answer is no.

She had a handful of young, healthy patients. THAT'S IT. To extrapolate that this means this is somehow a benign version of Covid-19 is silly.
Fauci lying to you for the last couple of years? Yes.

You mean people who are suddenly cut off from the world are saying it's no big deal? You probably have bought a lot of Brooklyn bridges in your lifetime.

I believe studies and data, not say-so.
so you don't give their science any considerations. gotcha. Cause you're a racist person who think them inferior to you.

No you don't believe data. You believe data if Fauci gives it to you because he be your god!!!!!! too fking funny. Doctors in South Africa have the data and they said it was mild. No one else has the data.

Omnicron is Covid-19 and any claim that it is suddenly going to be a thousand times less lethal is spurious on its face and requires some damn good evidence.
how lethal is wuhan 19? 99.725% of people won't catch it. That truly doesn't sound lethal to me.

haha... yeah... I was being a little tongue-in-cheek there.
The left blamed Trump for everything, gave him credit for nothing, but give Biden a 100% free pass when more people died in 2021 than 2020 and we still have another month to go
Now, don't bother that poster's empty little head with facts. It's too stressful and makes them cry.

Think CNN and the other lying globalists are trying to manipulate us. Omicron could be a savior not our damnation. Small pox was first prevented with a faux vaccine via exposure to COW POX which is close to it but not as deadly as Small pox. Cow pox is milder and once exposed to cow pox, one was generally immuned to Small Pox. Omicron is a Covid that spreads easier but has far more mild symptoms and side effects "reportedly"...so far. Perhaps getting Omicron would offer long term immunity without the side effects and deaths of the vaccines...and without boosters for life. The one downside is MONEY----how would Fauci, the Chinese, Gates, and other corrupt psychopath globalists make money off an immunity that spreads for free.
If only it would "save" paranoid nutters like you

how lethal is wuhan 19? 99.725% of people won't catch it. That truly doesn't sound lethal to me.
Approaching 800,000 dead in the US

Pretty fucking lethal stupid

Approaching 800,000 dead in the US

Pretty fucking lethal stupid
yeah, none of which you can verify died because of wuhan 19!! Probable isn't cause. You accepted the con.

800,000 rather than 330,000,000. What is that percentage again? Over a million people die a year in all previous years, and that total did not increase over 2020!!!! haahahaahahahaha can't make it up.

omicron.jpg

Link?

Gates donated $750 million of his own money to Oxford University to fund the research for the vaccine.

He is DOWN a lot of money because of Covid.

So let's stop making shit up, shall we?
Ah, praise for St. William of the Gates! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Link?

Gates donated $750 million of his own money to Oxford University to fund the research for the vaccine.

He is DOWN a lot of money because of Covid.

So let's stop making shit up, shall we?
Nvmnd that, Gates is literally giving away his billions to charity and these conspiracy lovin nuts still think the guy is just callously chasing a buck.

Forum List

Back