OMG!!! Trump’s SC lead widening, new CBS/YouGov poll says (Jeb falls to 6%)

No, this is just more proof that Trump cant win on a national level. The Republicans need someone more electable. Someone willing to work with the opposition party.

Someone like Jeb Bush.

Here's the big question in South Carolina... Is Trump openly attacking George W. Bush's gross incompetence in handling 9/11 and Iraq going to hurt him with Republicans who are still in denial about George W. Bush's incompetence.

I don't think it will.

Trump will go into the White House with a landslide. The American public as a whole are very very pissed off with Obama and the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans.
Unless the GOP is smart enough to nominate a Trump equivalent capable of vacuuming up the Trumpsters with a similar "no BS" persona.

Can you think of no one?

The problem with the Rove machine opting for Trump over Christie is that Trump...though having a similar and easily-manipulated personality "issue" that Dubya has, has something Dubya doesn't...an independent ability to think intelligently on his feet. There will come a day when the money won't talk and Trump's ego will do the talking. Let's hope it isn't while he's in sensitive talks with Putin or something...

The problem is that this "personality issue" has no loyalties.. The dems will soon learn how to stroke his ego their way as well. Know your "personality issues" before you dive in head first..

If SC comes up big Trump/Cruz, unless something very bad comes out about either, (I mean personal) one of them is going to win the nomination. We will not have an establishment candidate no matter who says what.

Can either of these 2 win the Presidency? Of course they can, probably will, and much easier than the naysayers tell you.

What you are really hearing on here and the MSM is the "He is the only one who can win" narrative in REVERSE, lol. The reason you are being fed it in REVERSE is----------> because the establishment has yet to find a candidate to coalesce around they think can win, so they are doing the narrative in reverse until one emerges.

You have to laugh at people using the mighty "poll" 8 1/2 months out showing how Trump/Cruz loses to this one, or that one, in the general to sway people. Ronald Reagan was losing to Carter by almost 10 points 6 weeks out! These polls taken today are "name recognition" polls, NOT issue polls. If you look at issue polls alone today, for the last year, the Democrats have been on the wrong side of almost every issue by a wide, wide...........no HUGE margin. It is exactly why Democrats lambast any republican in the leads honesty, integrity, or religious faith.

The DEMS can't win on the issues. Now they can come on here and debate them with you for sure, but their positions are 180 degrees out of phase on almost every issue that Americans claim are important to them. And it isn't 1 or 2 points making it within the margin of error, oh no...........it is 6, 7, sometimes 10 to 15.

So I don't even want to hear how Trump or Cruz can not win unless you want to talk about the electoral college; and even that isn't looking anywhere near as rosy for the Dems as they claim. In fact, is starting to look just as scary for them as it does the GOP.

Look, you can say I am just a poster, and that is fine. But, regardless of your politics, just use your head a little and consider, and I don't care if you don't like these peoples politics or not------> How dumb do you think Hillary actually is? How dumb do you think Trump is? How about Bloomberg? What about Web?

And so........
1. Do you think Hillary changed part of her executive staff to beat Bernie? And if you do, then we should all say, "REALLY!"

2. Do you think Trump got in this race using his own money for the crowning glory to be winning the Republican primary if the Democrats were as formidable as they pretend?

3. Think Bloomberg as a business person, is just contemplating throwing untold millions; maybe a billion at a race there is no path to victory on?

4. Think Web is putting out feelers because the Hillary coronation is a done deal, and the DNC thinks this whole "general election" thing is a slam dunk for her?

What you really have is 2 opposing reasons for establishment party angst-------->

1. GOPers know that the Republican will probably win; or has an excellent chance, but they want an establishment person to control the levers of power. And so, Trump/Cruz stink is their mantra.

2. The DNC knows that Hilly is in trouble, and they don't want to touch Bernie with a 10ft telephone pole. They are trying everything they can to create enthusiasm, and it is just not working. They are looking for a "graceful" out if circumstances stay the same.

The GOP can't tell its constituents the truth, or how could they convince them to change horses? They couldn't! They need the narrative alive to drive their establishment candidate into the lead.

The DNC can't tell their constituents the truth either. (and they are sooooo happy the GOP can't either, lol) If they actually explain that the prospects are starting to stink out, their whole shtick falls apart.

And so, today, the narrative from both sides "is what it is." But if you read carefully between the lines by what is actually happening, it becomes clear rather quickly. BOTH sides are playing their constituents, and why should any of us be surprised!

Trump will go into the White House with a landslide. The American public as a whole are very very pissed off with Obama and the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans.
Unless the GOP is smart enough to nominate a Trump equivalent capable of vacuuming up the Trumpsters with a similar "no BS" persona.

Can you think of no one?

The problem with the Rove machine opting for Trump over Christie is that Trump...though having a similar and easily-manipulated personality "issue" that Dubya has, has something Dubya doesn't...an independent ability to think intelligently on his feet. There will come a day when the money won't talk and Trump's ego will do the talking. Let's hope it isn't while he's in sensitive talks with Putin or something...

The problem is that this "personality issue" has no loyalties.. The dems will soon learn how to stroke his ego their way as well. Know your "personality issues" before you dive in head first..

If SC comes up big Trump/Cruz, unless something very bad comes out about either, (I mean personal) one of them is going to win the nomination. We will not have an establishment candidate no matter who says what.

Can either of these 2 win the Presidency? Of course they can, probably will, and much easier than the naysayers tell you.

What you are really hearing on here and the MSM is the "He is the only one who can win" narrative in REVERSE, lol. The reason you are being fed it in REVERSE is----------> because the establishment has yet to find a candidate to coalesce around they think can win, so they are doing the narrative in reverse until one emerges.

You have to laugh at people using the mighty "poll" 8 1/2 months out showing how Trump/Cruz loses to this one, or that one, in the general to sway people. Ronald Reagan was losing to Carter by almost 10 points 6 weeks out! These polls taken today are "name recognition" polls, NOT issue polls. If you look at issue polls alone today, for the last year, the Democrats have been on the wrong side of almost every issue by a wide, wide...........no HUGE margin. It is exactly why Democrats lambast any republican in the leads honesty, integrity, or religious faith.

The DEMS can't win on the issues. Now they can come on here and debate them with you for sure, but their positions are 180 degrees out of phase on almost every issue that Americans claim are important to them. And it isn't 1 or 2 points making it within the margin of error, oh no...........it is 6, 7, sometimes 10 to 15.

So I don't even want to hear how Trump or Cruz can not win unless you want to talk about the electoral college; and even that isn't looking anywhere near as rosy for the Dems as they claim. In fact, is starting to look just as scary for them as it does the GOP.

Look, you can say I am just a poster, and that is fine. But, regardless of your politics, just use your head a little and consider, and I don't care if you don't like these peoples politics or not------> How dumb do you think Hillary actually is? How dumb do you think Trump is? How about Bloomberg? What about Web?

And so........
1. Do you think Hillary changed part of her executive staff to beat Bernie? And if you do, then we should all say, "REALLY!"

2. Do you think Trump got in this race using his own money for the crowning glory to be winning the Republican primary if the Democrats were as formidable as they pretend?

3. Think Bloomberg as a business person, is just contemplating throwing untold millions; maybe a billion at a race there is no path to victory on?

4. Think Web is putting out feelers because the Hillary coronation is a done deal, and the DNC thinks this whole "general election" thing is a slam dunk for her?

What you really have is 2 opposing reasons for establishment party angst-------->

1. GOPers know that the Republican will probably win; or has an excellent chance, but they want an establishment person to control the levers of power. And so, Trump/Cruz stink is their mantra.

2. The DNC knows that Hilly is in trouble, and they don't want to touch Bernie with a 10ft telephone pole. They are trying everything they can to create enthusiasm, and it is just not working. They are looking for a "graceful" out if circumstances stay the same.

The GOP can't tell its constituents the truth, or how could they convince them to change horses? They couldn't! They need the narrative alive to drive their establishment candidate into the lead.

The DNC can't tell their constituents the truth either. (and they are sooooo happy the GOP can't either, lol) If they actually explain that the prospects are starting to stink out, their whole shtick falls apart.

And so, today, the narrative from both sides "is what it is." But if you read carefully between the lines by what is actually happening, it becomes clear rather quickly. BOTH sides are playing their constituents, and why should any of us be surprised!
Cruz cant win in nov. he will lose states romney won while trump puts alot of dem states in play. Cruz will be another Goldwater.

Here's the big question in South Carolina... Is Trump openly attacking George W. Bush's gross incompetence in handling 9/11 and Iraq going to hurt him with Republicans who are still in denial about George W. Bush's incompetence.

I don't think it will.

That 2/3s of the party isn't voting for Trump anyways.

Can you think of no one?

And so........

Cruz cant win in nov. he will lose states romney won while trump puts alot of dem states in play. Cruz will be another Goldwater.

And Trump could be another Dukakis.

And Trump could be another Dukakis.[/QUOTE]
Lol, Trump has been negged by political pros (i.e. whores) from the time he declared, and these neggers have been wrong every step of the way.

No, this is just more proof that Trump cant win on a national level. The Republicans need someone more electable. Someone willing to work with the opposition party.

Someone like Jeb Bush.
If the GOP nominates Jeb Bush it will have written its own death warrant.

The rank and file of the GOP is not going to put up with another shake and bake GOP nominee.

It's uh South Carolina. That says much about psychology.

It's like concluding "McDonalds sells millions of burgers, therefore they must make the best food".

Read this as many times as necessary...

Please make certain your response includes some numbers...

Employment numbers are almost 3 years behind; believe me, I know.
I was in in computers and the numbers were ALWAYS lies.
Tell me how great Black employment is.

No offense........but you are full of ........

You don't have the slightest idea about unemployment data for black americans......

but let me help you...

jpg

Thank me later.....

BY the way, it's really funny telling a New Yorker about Black employment.

Oh, DO elaborate.....

I guess you didn't follow the BLS numbers in 2009 when they were underreporting layoffs and manipulating the newly laid off Business Visas who were being hired to replaced Blacks in NYS.
Yep, Indian BVs are VERY dark according to the BLS.
You seem like a personable guy; why not go down to your local DOL and actually discuss this with someone who knows what REALLY happens?

Never fails....

Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub voters makes some stuff up.....

You show them the facts.....

and then you step out of the way of the Unrelated Anecdote Tsunami which follows....

Employment numbers are almost 3 years behind; believe me, I know.
I was in in computers and the numbers were ALWAYS lies.
Tell me how great Black employment is.

You don't have the slightest idea about unemployment data for black americans......

but let me help you...

jpg

Thank me later.....

Oh, DO elaborate.....

I guess you didn't follow the BLS numbers in 2009 when they were underreporting layoffs and manipulating the newly laid off Business Visas who were being hired to replaced Blacks in NYS.
You seem like a personable guy; why not go down to your local DOL and actually discuss this with someone who knows what REALLY happens?

Never fails....

and then you step out of the way of the Unrelated Anecdote Tsunami which follows....

Aw! Did I hurt your Liberal FEELINGS by stating FACTS?

Oh yeah, let's not forget the catch phrases created in 2009 for not hiring Americans...
No or not enough experience! You're UNDER Qualified!
2 years experience! You're OVER Qualified!

Hey BLS, have Congress ship in a few new planeloads of Indian Business Visas!

Yeah, it was such a joke meeting newly laid off Bus Drivers and Sales Clerks that had to train their freshly laid off Indian Business Visa replacements.
You just KNOW that ONLY freshly laid off Indian Business Visas have the skillset to drive buses and take dresses off racks.

but let me help you...

jpg

Thank me later.....

Oh, DO elaborate.....

Never fails....

Oh yeah, let's not forget the catch phrases created in 2009 for not hiring Americans...

Yeah, it was such a joke meeting newly laid off Bus Drivers and Sales Clerks that had to train their freshly laid off Indian Business Visa replacements.
You just KNOW that ONLY freshly laid off Indian Business Visas have the skillset to drive buses and take dresses off racks.

Beware the Unrelated Anecdote Riptide....

Oh, DO elaborate.....

Never fails....

Look up Unrelated Anecdote; there's a threshold when an Unrelated Anecdote is no longer an anecdote and I've passed that 1,000 Anecdotes in 2009 after everything crashed for EVERYBODY.

Oh, DO elaborate.....

Never fails....

Look up Unrelated Anecdote; there's a threshold when an Unrelated Anecdote is no longer an anecdote and I've passed that 1,000 Anecdotes in 2009 after everything crashed for EVERYBODY.

I'm not so sure you wanna go the "Statistic Sampling Dozens" with BLS......You're gonna find yourself a few orders of magnitude short.....

[, member: 31057"]
That 2/3s of the party isn't voting for Trump anyways.

That would be a good theory if -

That 2/3rd can agree on a "not-Trump". I don't see the establishment getting behind Cruz, who they universally despise, and I don't see the Cruz/Carson supporters getting behind whoever the Establishment eventually foists on us.

I've heard a few establishment types say that given a choice between Cruz and Trump, they'll go with Trump because Trump will have to turn to them when he actually tries to run the government. Someone needs to tell them about a couple of guys named Von Papen and Von Hindenberg who thought the same thing about a "Bohemian Corporal".

Never fails....

I'm not so sure you wanna go the "Statistic Sampling Dozens" with BLS......You're gonna find yourself a few orders of magnitude short.....

Statistic Sampling Dozens...You didn't read my post, did you.
We're not talking DOZENS, we're talking THOUSANDS.
I belong to a VERY large Community consisting of 6 Temples, I go to the Gym, I attend Shiva Calls, Bar Mtizvahs, Weddings and Wakes.
One of my kids lives in Miami, the other attends College in NYC and meets kids from all over.
We Jews have our Facebook and Yahoo Groups that you know nothing about, that stretch across the US.
You really think everybody kept quiet after the crash?

The same stories over and over again.
No, my friend, you can NO LONGER hide behind your BLS web-site.

Forum List

Back