13 Times the Scientific Consensus Was WRONG

The consensus is falling apart on its own...
Hmm,no, that's a ridiculous lie.
Exactly their was no consensus.

And that's another ridculous lie.

Seriously, the best way to embarrass you guys is just to let you talk.

Tell us what did they agree on besides they love government grants?

Well,you see, they do this little thing called "IPCC" once in a while. And, if your question was genuine (it isn't, troll), you would have already read about this yourself.

Well,you see, they do this little thing called "IPCC" once in a while. And, if your question was genuine (it isn't, troll), you would have already read about this yourself.

The same IPCC that said it was about environmental economic social justice?

Those guys???

Those guys???
Bear, you know less than nothing about the IPCC. You know less than nothing about even the most basic scientific ideas in play. Go find another, fellow, ignorant denier heel to nod and cackle with you. You will be much happier.

Those guys???
Bear, you know less than nothing about the IPCC. You know less than nothing about even the most basic scientific ideas in play. Go find another, fellow, ignorant denier heel to nod and cackle with you. You will be much happier.

I know all about them Fort fun, been studying this topic since I picked up my first copy of popular mechanics/ mechanics illustrated / popular science in the early 1970s

Those guys???

I know all about them Fort fun, been studying this topic since I picked up my first copy of popular mechanics/ mechanics illustrated / popular science in the early 1970s
Haha, no you don't. What a joke.

Those guys???

Older and wiser then you, The IPCC didn't even exist back then.

Those guys???

"Scientific idea's in play" only matter if they are having an impact in the real world.

I could be sporting a museum piece gorgan but if I'm not balling scores of women with it it's just another swinging dick.

All the science we've heard about for 20 years.....hasnt impressed ANYBODY in the public policy domain. In fact, Congress could not possibly be and more disinterested. In fact.....its kinda laughable.

Solar power still providing America with only about 1.5% of its electricity!:iyfyus.jpg::coffee::coffee:

Those guys???

"Scientific idea's in play" only matter if they are having an impact in the real world.

I could be sporting a museum piece gorgan but if I'm not balling scores of women with it it's just another swinging dick.

All the science we've heard about for 20 years.....hasnt impressed ANYBODY in the public policy domain. In fact, Congress could not possibly be and more disinterested. In fact.....its kinda laughable.

Solar power still providing America with only about 1.5% of its electricity!:iyfyus.jpg::coffee::coffee:
28% of Americans are willing to spend at least $10 a month to fight AGW.

They're winning!!!! LOL!

Those guys???

They're winning!!!! LOL!
The goal is to get that number to negative. Don't worry. You can sit there and naysay and cackle, and we will still let you enjoy the benefits.

Those guys???

Well, when we need someone to dust off some science from a magazine in 1970, we will look you up.

Those guys???

They're winning!!!! LOL!
The goal is to get that number to negative. Don't worry. You can sit there and naysay and cackle, and we will still let you enjoy the benefits.

Feel free to spend all your money on fighting AGW.

Those guys???

They're winning!!!! LOL!

Inappropriate, lame roll response. I clearly said the goal it will eventually be cheaper than otherwise. If you cant be a decent troll, what good are you?

Oh,and I will be spending some of your money to get there. Well,if you pay taxes at all.

They're winning!!!! LOL!

Inappropriate, lame roll response. I clearly said the goal it will eventually be cheaper than otherwise. If you cant be a decent troll, what good are you?

Oh,and I will be spending some of your money to get there. Well,if you pay taxes at all.

If it makes economic sense, you guys won't have to use force.
How will you sleep at night?

They're winning!!!! LOL!

Lol.....costs are never a concern to progressives like this guy. You never put these types in charge of anything. To them, anything is possible. Its asshats like this that are running Venezuela:113::113:

Thankfully, most people recognize it's silly to spend trillions of $ on something you have no clue about about the outcome. Thank God progressives are a fringe entity in this country and seen by the masses to have less common sense than a small soap dish.:2up:

Those guys???

Well, when we need someone to dust off some science from a magazine in 1970, we will look you up.

Lol.....but s0n, you climate crusaders are the ones stuck in a time capsule. Talking for 20 years about " the science" now.....but who is giving a shit?

Lol.....nobody!:coffee:

Think it's about time to consider a strategy adjustment. I dont get it.....happily taking bumpy cucumbers all the time is ghey.:bye1:

You mean this IPCC:

(EDENHOFER): First of all, developed countries have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy.

Source;https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...-admits-we-redistribute-worlds-wealth-climate

You mean this IPCC:

And right on cue, Billy trots out the faked Ottmar Edenhoffer quote. The lesson we learn here is that hardcore deniers _always_ lie, even when it's not necessary, because they get off on lying.

Note how Billy doesn't list an actual source for the quote. He lists a denier rag that made up a fake quote, and then pretends it's a source.

Obviously, I can link to the original, but first I'm going to have fun watching Billy scream. Then he'll lie about supposedly having read the original, and I'll get to point out he's lying. Great fun. Billy, please proceed.

You mean this IPCC:

And right on cue, Billy trots out the faked Ottmar Edenhoffer quote. The lesson we learn here is that hardcore deniers _always_ lie, even when it's not necessary, because they get off on lying.

Note how Billy doesn't list an actual source for the quote. He lists a denier rag that made up a fake quote, and then pretends it's a source.

Obviously, I can link to the original, but first I'm going to have fun watching Billy scream. Then he'll lie about supposedly having read the original, and I'll get to point out he's lying. Great fun. Billy, please proceed.

Again you make clear you are a poor reader since it was based on an INTERVIEW in Germany, the link to it was in the article you didn't read.

Go translate this HERE:

De facto ist das eine Enteignung der Länder mit den Bodenschätzen. Das führt zu einer ganz anderen Entwicklung als der, die bisher mit Entwicklungspolitik angestossen wurde.

Zunächst mal haben wir Industrieländer die Atmosphäre der Weltgemeinschaft quasi enteignet. Aber man muss klar sagen: Wir verteilen durch die Klimapolitik de facto das Weltvermögen um. Dass die Besitzer von Kohle und Öl davon nicht begeistert sind, liegt auf der Hand. Man muss sich von der Illusion freimachen, dass internationale Klimapolitik Umweltpolitik ist. Das hat mit Umweltpolitik, mit Problemen wie Waldsterben oder Ozonloch, fast nichts mehr zu tun.

You are too lazy to do it because you are full of baloney.

You mean this IPCC:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

What a lying piece of shit you are Snagletooth... And were supposed to believe you when we can follow the links that show when and where the interview took place... Hell, there is even a video of it... All you have is lying and deception....:fu:

Again you make clear you are a poor reader since it was based on an INTERVIEW in Germany, the link to it was in the article you didn't read.

And the deniers lied about the translation. That's kind of the point.

Now, let me give you a better translation of the speech.
---
Fundamentally, it is a big mistake to discuss climate politics separately from the big issues of globalization. The climate summit in Cancún at end of the month is not a climate conference, but one of the largest economic conferences since the Second World War. Why? Because we have 11,000 gigatons of carbon in the coal reserves under our feet – and we can only add 400 gigatons more to the atmosphere if we want to stay within the 2 °C target. 11,000 to 400 – we have to face the fact that a large part of the fossil reserves must remain in the ground.

De facto, this is the expropriation of the countries with these natural resources. This leads to an entirely different development than the one that has been initiated with development policy.

First of all, we as industrialized countries have quasi expropriated the atmosphere of the world community. But one must explicitly say: We de facto redistribute the world’s wealth due to climate politics. That the owners of coal and oil are not enthusiastic about this is obvious. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate politics is environmental politics. This has almost nothing to do any more with environmental politics, [as is was with] with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole.
---

So, Mr. Edenhoffer said the _current environmental policies_ are a redistribution of wealth, allowing rich nations to dumb their trash on poor nations, instead of paying more to be responsible and not create the trash. He absolutely did not call for redistribution of wealth with climate policy. He was calling for an end to that redistribution of wealth.

Almost all deniers have peddling a lie about that for years now.

Up until now, you could use ignorance as an excuse concerning why you and Billy were pushing that fraud. You never read the speech. You only read the headline that your cult put on it, and as you always do, you instantly BELIEVED without looking further. After all, if you were skeptical, you wouldn't be deniers.

Now you can no longer use ignorance as an excuse. You know Mr. Edenhoffer did not call for wealth redistribution. Now you know your cult is ordering you to continue repeating a lie. I won't say that leaves you in a tough spot, because it doesn't. When the cult tells you to lie, you lie, period, no matter how crazy and dishonest it makes you look.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back