New Hope for a Cure for ALL Cancers

Looks like progress. Problem is, theres big money in keeping cancer going

You sound like a leftist.

How? Believe me I understand hospitals bleed you until there is nothing left.

I think this is VERY promising though.

President Trump's Right to Try seems important here. I had cancer removed surgically and go back in 6 months, so this is of interest to me.

I already found the cure.
Weed and self-hypnosis.
1619318956059.png

gif2.gif

Looks like progress. Problem is, theres big money in keeping cancer going

You sound like a leftist.

How? Believe me I understand hospitals bleed you until there is nothing left.

I think this is VERY promising though.

President Trump's Right to Try seems important here. I had cancer removed surgically and go back in 6 months, so this is of interest to me.

I wish all my best for you bro. I would say this to anyone here. Differences make no differences.

A possible cure was found a few decades ago, but Big Pharma wouldn't allow it. They wouldn't be able to make much money off producing it, since two of the main ingredients are specific enzymes from onions and garlic. Along with elements from Vit C and other organic materials.

Big Pharma wouldn't have a problem producing it at all. Their problem is greed. Seeing as the main ingredients are super cheap to grow and process, they wouldn't be able to rape people on the prices without going "bankrupt", especially if it really DOES kill active cancer cells.

You guys really believe that big pharma is stopping the Dr’s from stopping Cancer?

You believe there is more money in the treatment than the cure, so they (whoever they is) will stop children from being cured just to make more money?

Is this what you believe?

if that was the case, then why do some recover while others don’t?

Forum List

Back