OMG- President Obama took a photo, and SHOOK A HAND!

Relax, I'm not that bad. Ask anyone, except Ukatore. That mutt hates my guts.
didn't say you were.. mental illness is genetic...

Fucking Canadians. Country of queen loving British surrogates who can't pronounce their vowels but are working feverishly to pollute the U.S. with their nasty tar sand muck because they're too good to pump that mess to their coast. Dime a dozen.

And yet...Canada has kicked the U.S.'s ass everytime we've fought. :eusa_whistle:

Dancing singing and generally yukking it up MIGHT be appropriate IF you were attending the service as an individual guest. When you are attending as the official representative of the nation you do not get to yuk.
bullshit! what's appropriate depends on the culture .
thanks for playing!

In american culture it is inappropriate. I dont know what culture you or Obama comes from. But he is suppsoed to represent the US.
I'm as american as hot dogs (kosher one to you)
if you think American culture is supposed to be anything other than what individuals make it you know dick about your country
btw there are no supposed to's

definition of supposed (adj)
Bing Dictionary
sup·posed[ sə pṓzd ]
accepted as true but doubtful: accepted, at least by some, as correct, real, or having a quality, but on slender or uncertain evidence.
if you're ever in new Orleans check out a funeral in the Treme, it's very much like the Mandela memorial was and it's 100% made in the USA.

Relax, I'm not that bad. Ask anyone, except Ukatore. That mutt hates my guts.
didn't say you were.. mental illness is genetic...

Fucking Canadians. Country of queen loving British surrogates who can't pronounce their vowels but are working feverishly to pollute the U.S. with their nasty tar sand muck because they're too good to pump that mess to their coast. Dime a dozen.
CAN YOU READ?
i'M A NATIVE CALIFORNIAN. You did know that there is more than one Ontario....thanks for rock solid proof that bigotry makes you stupid or did you start out that way?

Last edited:
What most of the half-witted right-wingers seem to not recognize. The funeral was for the leader of their country and they were in that country. Not in the US. If they also didn't notice was they celebrate the death of someone a little "different."
The right-wing nuts cannot stand anyone being different.
:cuckoo:

You guys,.......OH...MY....GAWD!!!

Our president took a picture...imagine that, some people wanted a photo with the President of the US......and, he SHOOK A HAND!!

That's it. We are going to surrender to Cuba now. I mean, how dare he shake a hand of a foreign leader who we disagree with? I mean, sure, John McCain shook hands with Ghaddafi. And the relationship with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, with the Middle East guys, uh-hum, Saddam......well, forget all that folks.

What is important now is that our president just surrendered to Cuba, and is spending his presidency taking photos.

How soon should he be impeached?

How much longer can America survive?

Obama's a fucking embarrassment, who except an adolescent go to a state funeral and take selfies?

You Obama Fluffers are a cult

Then you agree Bush is a child right? Because he took one as well...and frank fails again.

Like this?
s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpolicymic-images%2F66b8ed4864b9405d3d12596ae30f9197795f6cbc77cc19f11953eca4dbc7f1b2.jpg

Here is another. Note the abject hostility as Obama denounces Bush as "the most failed president in my lifetime." Oh, wait.
s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpolicymic-images%2Fd660c0f5552296a4ed27b70459799cd869c341f5fb8aaaa800050f901f11624e.jpg

No..it was just bush and bono smiling at the event.

It looks like they are having a deep talk about something. Not everything has to be a fight....

I bet you like Bono don't you plasmafag? Mr fake Charity, Mr. Africa. No dumb shit, apparently EVERYONE at the event was having a grand old time even Chelsea Clinton.

Meh I like some of his music but beyond that I could careless personally.
Im not sure if you thought this post was going to work, but it didn't.

Forum List

Back