OMG- President Obama took a photo, and SHOOK A HAND!

Man you guys are desperate to take the heat off Obama.... You want a list off all the crap Obama has done giving reason for people to bitch?

Fuk it, lets pick something to talk about here... You know, so we don;t have to talk about whose hand Obama is shaking.

Obama runs massive deficits
Obama spends over 150 billion more than Bush/Reps on wars
Obama starts new wars and expands old wars
Bush had to end the Iraq war on his set timetable despite Obama trying to keep us there
Obama spies on our allies and all US citizens.
Obama got the country downgraded
Obama divided the country
Obama has more people on food stamps than ever before
Obama has historic welfare usage
Obama has historic black un-employment
Obama managed to be a worse public speaker than mother fucking Bush when he's not reading a script someone else wrote for his ignorant ass
Obama expanded homeland security
Obama expanded the patriot act
Obama failed to close Guantanamo
Obama passed the NDA after claiming he would't
Obama assassinated a US citizen, historic!
Obama plays golf, a lot... LOLz
Obama says "ya'll"
Obama lies so much that most the nation no longer trusts him
Obama is losing the youth
Obama lost 1 million voters in 2012 VS 2008, historic! As no time has either paty lost voters out side of Perot.
Obama is forcing people to buy a product - can't wait to see where that goes in the future!
Obama bailed out the rich
Obama blew a near 1 trillion dollar stimulus and then laffed about it "I guess these shovel ready jobs went so shovel ready."
Obama got the Government shut down only to days later after it re-opened try and the very thing Republicans were asking to be done due to Obamacare failing, a extension to implement Obamacare..

Last edited:
He took a picture of himself during a funeral like he was a teenage girl at a Mcdonalds with her BFFs. That is not how a head of state acts.

You may think a handshake with a Castro is no big deal, but i bet Cubans all over America think differently. They hate the Castro Brothers with a flaming passion that burns with the heat of a thousand suns, so imagine their reaction when President Dickhead shakes the hand of one of them.
not all funerals are somber weepy affairs ..you really should grow the fuck up!

I saw the pics of the photo taking. Michelle is the one who appeared royally pissed off, so I would guess you are disgusted with her open display of disgust. She looks genuinely angry.

Seeing the most important people in the world acting like giggly teenagers is perfectly fine some of the time, as it makes them look human. Doing it at a solemn event might be a tad tacky, especially knowing that photographers were capturing every moment. Imagine Bush doing this at, say, Pelosi's funeral or Kennedy's and then ask how it would have looked.

Shaking hands with an evil dictator with blood on his hands is Obama's choice. If he wants to be friendly with Castro and aid in the propaganda in Cuba that will come from the handshake, so be it. We don't have to be impressed. These events are planned to the last detail, as is any appearance from the pres, so he chose to be friendly and he can deal with those who find it offensive.

I realize that the left would prefer that we pay full attention to Obama sometimes and look the other way, without comment, other times. Forget it.

Last edited:
He took a picture of himself during a funeral like he was a teenage girl at a Mcdonalds with her BFFs. That is not how a head of state acts.

You may think a handshake with a Castro is no big deal, but i bet Cubans all over America think differently. They hate the Castro Brothers with a flaming passion that burns with the heat of a thousand suns, so imagine their reaction when President Dickhead shakes the hand of one of them.

Obama, the selfi President.... Yeah, I could agree with that.

Urban Dictionary: selfi

Obama, the selfi President.... Yeah, I could agree with that.

Urban Dictionary: selfi
selfi or no selfi president are photographed 24/7 the bullshit about it is just that bullshit.
if you hate president Obama then nothing he does is right...you folks really need another hobby, like torturing small animals....

What on earth are you babbling about and why should we care about the President shaking someone's hand? Was the hand growing out of his back or something?

I was watching Fox. And they showed him shaking hands with the leader of CUBA!!!! And they told me how awful it was for America!! And maybe we're surrendering!!

I DONT WANNA LIVE IN CUBA!!

I don't wanna speak Spanish and dance the salsa. Why is Obama destroying America!!??

The whole Castro thing is ridiculous, he shook hands with him and other people. No big deal. The picture thing is silly, I noticed they mostly mentioned "Obama and the blonde" but failed to mention who the other guy was on the other side of her leaning over as well. ;)

So what if they don't like it?

I saw the pics of the photo taking. Michelle is the one who appeared royally pissed off, so I would guess you are disgusted with her open display of disgust. She looks genuinely angry.

Seeing the most important people in the world acting like giggly teenagers is perfectly fine some of the time, as it makes them look human. Doing it at a solemn event might be a tad tacky, especially knowing that photographers were capturing every moment. Imagine Bush doing this at, say, Pelosi's funeral or Kennedy's and then ask how it would have looked.

Shaking hands with an evil dictator with blood on his hands is Obama's choice. If he wants to be friendly with Castro and aid in the propaganda in Cuba that will come from the handshake, so be it. We don't have to be impressed. These events are planned to the last detail, as is any appearance from the pres, so he chose to be friendly and he can deal with those who find it offensive.

I realize that the left would prefer that we pay full attention to Obama sometimes and look the other way, without comment, other times. Forget it.

What "propaganda would that be? What if that handshake leads to better and more open relations with a country only 90 miles off of our shores? Surely the Castros see that their era is waning and that their model is not going to be sustainable much longer. A new Cuba will be emerging in this next decade, why not sow the seeds of friendship now?

Cuba Reforms Seen as Changing Ideals, Values - ABC News

What on earth are you babbling about and why should we care about the President shaking someone's hand? Was the hand growing out of his back or something?

I was watching Fox. And they showed him shaking hands with the leader of CUBA!!!! And they told me how awful it was for America!! And maybe we're surrendering!!

I don't wanna speak Spanish and dance the salsa. Why is Obama destroying America!!??

The whole Castro thing is ridiculous, he shook hands with him and other people. No big deal. The picture thing is silly, I noticed they mostly mentioned "Obama and the blonde" but failed to mention who the other guy was on the other side of her leaning over as well. ;)

"The blonde" happens to be the PM of Denmark....but to them...she's "the blonde".

What "propaganda would that be? What if that handshake leads to better and more open relations with a country only 90 miles off of our shores? Surely the Castros see that their era is waning and that their model is not going to be sustainable much longer. A new Cuba will be emerging in this next decade, why not sow the seeds of friendship now?

Cuba Reforms Seen as Changing Ideals, Values - ABC News

I can't believe we still play this stupid game over Cuba.

you guys,.......oh...my....gawd!!!

Our president took a picture...imagine that, some people wanted a photo with the president of the us......and, he shook a hand!!

That's it. We are going to surrender to cuba now. I mean, how dare he shake a hand of a foreign leader who we disagree with? I mean, sure, john mccain shook hands with ghaddafi. And the relationship with bush, cheney, rumsfeld, with the middle east guys, uh-hum, saddam......well, forget all that folks.

What is important now is that our president just surrendered to cuba, and is spending his presidency taking photos.

How soon should he be impeached?

How much longer can america survive?

he

was

in

a

picture!

yes.png

John McCain and Moammar Qaddafi after Qaddafi order the deaths of 185 Americans.

Last edited by a moderator:

"The blonde" happens to be the PM of Denmark....but to them...she's "the blonde".

Like anyone can tell that from looking at the pic.
How many times did you fantasize about her?

Like anyone can tell that from looking at the pic.
How many times did you fantasize about her?

Nope...happily married. But it IS telling how that was what YOU thought about mentioning. :D

You guys,.......OH...MY....GAWD!!!

Our president took a picture...imagine that, some people wanted a photo with the President of the US......and, he SHOOK A HAND!!

That's it. We are going to surrender to Cuba now. I mean, how dare he shake a hand of a foreign leader who we disagree with? I mean, sure, John McCain shook hands with Ghaddafi. And the relationship with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, with the Middle East guys, uh-hum, Saddam......well, forget all that folks.

What is important now is that our president just surrendered to Cuba, and is spending his presidency taking photos.

How much longer can America survive?

Obama's a fucking embarrassment, who except an adolescent go to a state funeral and take selfies?

You Obama Fluffers are a cult

Among the lies about this is that President Obama took the photos.

He didn't.

Selfie-343x1024.jpg

And if he had, so what? Earlier, I posted the story behind those photos and i see they've already scrolled off because the nutters don't want truth or facts. They just want their mindless hate for a man who has worked tirelessly FOR their benefit.

But hey, let's look at what's really important.

Did anyone notice that he wore a black suit? That's PROOF that he is denying his white blood and plans to make war on the whites in the US.

Oh, and here it is again - the truth.

The story behind "that selfie" - Correspondent

Roberto Schmidt: AFP photog tells story of Obama selfie pic, which he calls a "seemingly trivial image."

you guys,.......oh...my....gawd!!!

Our president took a picture...imagine that, some people wanted a photo with the president of the us......and, he shook a hand!!

That's it. We are going to surrender to cuba now. I mean, how dare he shake a hand of a foreign leader who we disagree with? I mean, sure, john mccain shook hands with ghaddafi. And the relationship with bush, cheney, rumsfeld, with the middle east guys, uh-hum, saddam......well, forget all that folks.

What is important now is that our president just surrendered to cuba, and is spending his presidency taking photos.

How much longer can america survive?

he

was

in

a

picture!

yes.png

John McCain and Moammar Qaddafi after Qaddafi order the deaths of 185 Americans.

Not the first or last time either -

John McCain poses with known jihad kidnappers in Syria - Atlas Shrugs
6a00d8341c60bf53ef019102c0cf67970c-600wi

?Vet Hating? McCain Caught Meeting Al Qaeda Kidnapper | Veterans Today
Speaking to Press TV, Dr. Mohammad Marandi, a professor of American Studies at the University of Tehran, pointed out, “One must be too naive to believe that McCain was unaware of the identities of the people he was due to meet.”

Not to mention that his fellow POW's won't have anything to do with him.

The bin Laden family is behind the Bush fortune but don't even try talking to the rw's about that. All they will say is they refuse to watch the proof of it.

Poor dears, this selfie thing with Obama is driving them insane

Not after what the guy who took the photos said.

Some countries celebrate the life of someone who died. In the US, a woman in all red means she could be a whore. You of all people should know that. In India, Red is a sign of a women getting married.

indian-bride-groom-2286935.jpg

Obama, having a father born in Kenya was acting appropriate to the culture where he was visiting.

To Republicans, "culture" is something grown in a dish.

stock-photo-8256266-gloved-hand-holding-petri-dish-with-bacteria-culture.jpg

Forum List

Back