OMG- President Obama took a photo, and SHOOK A HAND!

In South Africa people traditionally take selfies and yuck it up with blondes at funerals? Wow, had no idea.

I have to say of all the rationalizations for Obama's inappropriate behavior that one really takes the cake. Another low for RDerp.

michelle O must feel like chopped liver after what she saw.

This says it all.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/12/obamas-...is-a-disgrace/

The president of the United States, leader of the free world, standard-bearer for everything upright, good and wholesome about the nation he leads, lost his morality, his dignity and his mind, using the solemn occasion of Nelson Mandela’s memorial service Tuesday to act like a hormone-ravaged frat boy on a road trip to a strip bar.
In front of 91 world leaders, the mourning nation of South Africa and Obama’s clearly furious wife, Michelle, the president flirted, giggled, whispered like a recalcitrant child and made a damn fool of himself at first sight of Denmark’s voluptuously curvy and married prime minister, Helle Thorning-Schmidt.

In South Africa people traditionally take selfies and yuck it up with blondes at funerals? Wow, had no idea.

I have to say of all the rationalizations for Obama's inappropriate behavior that one really takes the cake. Another low for RDerp.
what's appropriate depends on the culture .
the presidents behavior was spot on for that venue.
I guess all those thousands of people dancing and singing was from your silly POV also inappropriate...

It's really too bad terrorists are stupid because they could have taken out half the worlds leaders and future leaders in 1 blow.

I guess all those thousands of people dancing and singing was from your silly POV also inappropriate...

Dancing singing and generally yukking it up MIGHT be appropriate IF you were attending the service as an individual guest. When you are attending as the official representative of the nation you do not get to yuk.

Dancing singing and generally yukking it up MIGHT be appropriate IF you were attending the service as an individual guest. When you are attending as the official representative of the nation you do not get to yuk.
bullshit! what's appropriate depends on the culture .
thanks for playing!

He took a picture of himself during a funeral like he was a teenage girl at a Mcdonalds with her BFFs. That is not how a head of state acts.

You may think a handshake with a Castro is no big deal, but i bet Cubans all over America think differently. They hate the Castro Brothers with a flaming passion that burns with the heat of a thousand suns, so imagine their reaction when President Dickhead shakes the hand of one of them.

Bush and bono took one as well..

bullshit! what's appropriate depends on the culture .
thanks for playing!

In american culture it is inappropriate. I dont know what culture you or Obama comes from. But he is suppsoed to represent the US.

He took a picture of himself during a funeral like he was a teenage girl at a Mcdonalds with her BFFs. That is not how a head of state acts.

You may think a handshake with a Castro is no big deal, but i bet Cubans all over America think differently. They hate the Castro Brothers with a flaming passion that burns with the heat of a thousand suns, so imagine their reaction when President Dickhead shakes the hand of one of them.

Like this?
s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpolicymic-images%2F66b8ed4864b9405d3d12596ae30f9197795f6cbc77cc19f11953eca4dbc7f1b2.jpg

Here is another. Note the abject hostility as Obama denounces Bush as "the most failed president in my lifetime." Oh, wait.
s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpolicymic-images%2Fd660c0f5552296a4ed27b70459799cd869c341f5fb8aaaa800050f901f11624e.jpg

I saw the pics of the photo taking. Michelle is the one who appeared royally pissed off, so I would guess you are disgusted with her open display of disgust. She looks genuinely angry.

Seeing the most important people in the world acting like giggly teenagers is perfectly fine some of the time, as it makes them look human. Doing it at a solemn event might be a tad tacky, especially knowing that photographers were capturing every moment. Imagine Bush doing this at, say, Pelosi's funeral or Kennedy's and then ask how it would have looked.

Shaking hands with an evil dictator with blood on his hands is Obama's choice. If he wants to be friendly with Castro and aid in the propaganda in Cuba that will come from the handshake, so be it. We don't have to be impressed. These events are planned to the last detail, as is any appearance from the pres, so he chose to be friendly and he can deal with those who find it offensive.

I realize that the left would prefer that we pay full attention to Obama sometimes and look the other way, without comment, other times. Forget it.

You mean like bush and bonos selfie at the event?
The photographer who took those photos said michelle was fine and joking just before he took those pictures .

It wasn't a solemn event you twat. You had people dancing and celebrating the mans life to the fullest.

You seriously are one thee stupidest posters on here.
I wish you would log off and never return personally .

Like this?
s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpolicymic-images%2F66b8ed4864b9405d3d12596ae30f9197795f6cbc77cc19f11953eca4dbc7f1b2.jpg

Here is another. Note the abject hostility as Obama denounces Bush as "the most failed president in my lifetime." Oh, wait.
s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpolicymic-images%2Fd660c0f5552296a4ed27b70459799cd869c341f5fb8aaaa800050f901f11624e.jpg

No..it was just bush and bono smiling at the event.

It looks like they are having a deep talk about something. Not everything has to be a fight....

Relax, I'm not that bad. Ask anyone, except Ukatore. That mutt hates my guts.
didn't say you were.. mental illness is genetic...

Fucking Canadians. Country of queen loving British surrogates who can't pronounce their vowels but are working feverishly to pollute the U.S. with their nasty tar sand muck because they're too good to pump that mess to their coast. Dime a dozen.

Like this?

No..it was just bush and bono smiling at the event.

It looks like they are having a deep talk about something. Not everything has to be a fight....

I bet you like Bono don't you plasmafag? Mr fake Charity, Mr. Africa. No dumb shit, apparently EVERYONE at the event was having a grand old time even Chelsea Clinton.

Cue right-wing impotent rage...

colbertnooooo.gif

Another Faux controversy brought to you by the good folks at Fox News.

No wonder they're so down on teachers and education, imagine if the country got smarter, they'd lose most of their audience.

Forum List

Back