OMG Like We Can't Afford To Have The GOP Win Any Elections Cuz They Might Win Back Congress

*Conservatives bitch for 50 days about no Press Conference*
*Guy gives a Press conference*
*Conservatives bitch for 50 days about things said at the Press Conference*
*Rinse and repeat, while banning water and snacks for voters*

The Republican Party in 2021, ladies and gentlemen! Full of new ideas!

Yesterday some ditsy blonde reporter actually asked this question.

But let us go back and look at the way these suckups treated Trump, shall we!!!

Seems OP is intentionally misleading...AND
Lying to the press the way Trump did then accusing the press of lying when they print the facts is the reason Trump was challenged.

The press made up so much shit about Trump it was ridiculous......meanwhile they sit there with stupid looks on their collective faces when Biden or Saki lie to them about the border being under control.....and they never say jack squat.

I heard this sycophant telling Biden that the most horrible thing imaginable would be Republicans regaining congress....and nobody thought this was out of line and a blatant betrayal of her oath of ethics in journalism.

Also let us not forget the fact that Biden claimed the filibuster is racist....as is asking for ID during voting.

You cannot be serious!!!

Last edited:

Lying to the press the way Trump did then accusing the press of lying when they print the facts is the reason Trump was challenged.

The press made up so much shit about Trump it was ridiculous......meanwhile they sit there with stupid looks on their collective faces when Biden or Saki lie to them about the border being under control.....and they never say jack squat.

I heard this sycophant telling Biden that the most horrible thing imaginable would be Republicans regaining congress....and nobody thought this was out of line and a blatant betrayal of her oath of ethics in journalism.

Also let us not forget the fact that Biden claimed the filibuster is racist....as is asking for ID during voting.

You cannot be serious!!!

I am serious and, truly, it is you no one takes seriously.

Trump called members of the press liars each and every day when what they were reporting were documented facts.
His disrespect for them as people and professionals along with his penchant for lying even when the truth will do is why he was challenged.
"Under control" is an OPINION. You can't challenge an opinion, it's called arguing.
The filibuster is racist.
The filibuster is anti-democratic
Personally, I want to keep the filibuster in its pre 1975 form but I'm fine with doing away with it altogether.
Doing away with it will force both sides to legislate "more" responsibly. End of poison pills and bills meant to draw a filibuster.

1616798525591.png

You cannot be serious!!!

Trump called members of the press liars each and every day when what they were reporting were documented facts.
His disrespect for them as people and professionals along with his penchant for lying even when the truth will do is why he was challenged.
"Under control" is an OPINION. You can't challenge an opinion, it's called arguing.
Personally, I want to keep the filibuster in its pre 1975 form but I'm fine with doing away with it altogether.
Doing away with it will force both sides to legislate "more" responsibly. End of poison pills and bills meant to draw a filibuster.

View attachment 472752

He called them what they were.....liars.
Trump was honest.
They weren't.

You cannot be serious!!!

View attachment 472752

Trump was honest.
They weren't.

And you are out of contact with reality.

Trump lied, in office, some 30k times.
Calling him "honest" is clearly a break with reality.

You cannot be serious!!!

View attachment 472752

Trump was honest.
They weren't.

And you are out of contact with reality.

Trump lied, in office, some 30k times.
Calling him "honest" is clearly a break with reality.

Your problem is you cannot tell the difference between a campaign tactic and reality.
THEY WERE LYING THEIR ASSES OFF!!!
Ever since they got rid of Trump they've been banning the media from having access.....so they're obviously hiding something.
And the 30k lies was purely a matter of opinion....not based in fact. Trump says the sky is blue and they disagreed so he must be lying.
Dozens of these so-called lies later where admitted to be the truth by the media....but this admission was not covered and usually never discussed.

lb210323c20210323120454.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back