OMG Like We Can't Afford To Have The GOP Win Any Elections Cuz They Might Win Back Congress

Yesterday some ditsy blonde reporter actually asked this question.

But let us go back and look at the way these suckups treated Trump, shall we!!!

Seems OP is intentionally misleading...AND
Lying to the press the way Trump did then accusing the press of lying when they print the facts is the reason Trump was challenged.

The press made up so much shit about Trump it was ridiculous......meanwhile they sit there with stupid looks on their collective faces when Biden or Saki lie to them about the border being under control.....and they never say jack squat.

I heard this sycophant telling Biden that the most horrible thing imaginable would be Republicans regaining congress....and nobody thought this was out of line and a blatant betrayal of her oath of ethics in journalism.

Also let us not forget the fact that Biden claimed the filibuster is racist....as is asking for ID during voting.

You cannot be serious!!!

I am serious and, truly, it is you no one takes seriously.

Trump called members of the press liars each and every day when what they were reporting were documented facts.
His disrespect for them as people and professionals along with his penchant for lying even when the truth will do is why he was challenged.
"Under control" is an OPINION. You can't challenge an opinion, it's called arguing.
The filibuster is racist.
The filibuster is anti-democratic
Personally, I want to keep the filibuster in its pre 1975 form but I'm fine with doing away with it altogether.
Doing away with it will force both sides to legislate "more" responsibly. End of poison pills and bills meant to draw a filibuster.

View attachment 472752

He called them what they were.....liars.
Trump was honest.
They weren't.

And you are out of contact with reality.

Trump lied, in office, some 30k times.
Calling him "honest" is clearly a break with reality.

Your problem is you cannot tell the difference between a campaign tactic and reality.
THEY WERE LYING THEIR ASSES OFF!!!
Ever since they got rid of Trump they've been banning the media from having access.....so they're obviously hiding something.
And the 30k lies was purely a matter of opinion....not based in fact. Trump says the sky is blue and they disagreed so he must be lying.
Dozens of these so-called lies later where admitted to be the truth by the media....but this admission was not covered and usually never discussed.

And another delusional Trumpinista defending 30k+ lies with the classic "well they must be lying too" defense.
No, Trump lied. 30k times in 4 years, an average of 21 lies in public each and every day including golf weekends and golf holidays.

Don't blame the media for Trump's lies. Blame yourself. That's right, if you and the rest of the loons in Trumpland had said "enough" then his lies would have fallen on deaf ears.
But, you kept listening, you kept defending, you kept repeating even when you knew it was a lie.

Oh, and DOZENS?!?!?!
How about 10 dozen?
That would give trump a "Truth Rating" of 0.4%. That's right. Trump was honest less than 1% of the time.
Thanks for the stat.

Yep....the way you fags claimed there was 17 intelligence agencies that supported the Russian Collusion fraud when there is only 3 in the US government?
Or the time you claimed that 2000 scientists agreed that man-made Global Warming exists?

Dude, STFU!!
When it comes to lies....you cocksuckers cannot open your mouths without spreading Democrat lies.
After all....that's what communists do.

There are numerous intelligence agencies in the federal government. From the Office of the DNI.

The U.S. Intelligence Community is composed of the following 18 organizations:

• Two independent agencies—the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA);
  • Nine Department of Defense elements—the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the National Security Agency (NSA), the National Geospatial- Intelligence Agency (NGA), the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), and intelligence elements of the five DoD services; the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Space Force.
  • Seven elements of other departments and agencies—the Department of Energy’s Office of Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence; the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis and U.S. Coast Guard Intelligence; the Department of Justice’s Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Drug Enforcement Agency’s Office of National Security Intelligence; the Department of State’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research; and the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis
Members of the IC (dni.gov)

Lying to the press the way Trump did then accusing the press of lying when they print the facts is the reason Trump was challenged.

The press made up so much shit about Trump it was ridiculous......meanwhile they sit there with stupid looks on their collective faces when Biden or Saki lie to them about the border being under control.....and they never say jack squat.

I heard this sycophant telling Biden that the most horrible thing imaginable would be Republicans regaining congress....and nobody thought this was out of line and a blatant betrayal of her oath of ethics in journalism.

Also let us not forget the fact that Biden claimed the filibuster is racist....as is asking for ID during voting.

You cannot be serious!!!

Trump called members of the press liars each and every day when what they were reporting were documented facts.
His disrespect for them as people and professionals along with his penchant for lying even when the truth will do is why he was challenged.
"Under control" is an OPINION. You can't challenge an opinion, it's called arguing.
Personally, I want to keep the filibuster in its pre 1975 form but I'm fine with doing away with it altogether.
Doing away with it will force both sides to legislate "more" responsibly. End of poison pills and bills meant to draw a filibuster.

View attachment 472752

Trump was honest.
They weren't.

Your problem is you cannot tell the difference between a campaign tactic and reality.
THEY WERE LYING THEIR ASSES OFF!!!
Ever since they got rid of Trump they've been banning the media from having access.....so they're obviously hiding something.
And the 30k lies was purely a matter of opinion....not based in fact. Trump says the sky is blue and they disagreed so he must be lying.
Dozens of these so-called lies later where admitted to be the truth by the media....but this admission was not covered and usually never discussed.

And another delusional Trumpinista defending 30k+ lies with the classic "well they must be lying too" defense.
No, Trump lied. 30k times in 4 years, an average of 21 lies in public each and every day including golf weekends and golf holidays.

Don't blame the media for Trump's lies. Blame yourself. That's right, if you and the rest of the loons in Trumpland had said "enough" then his lies would have fallen on deaf ears.
But, you kept listening, you kept defending, you kept repeating even when you knew it was a lie.

Oh, and DOZENS?!?!?!
How about 10 dozen?
That would give trump a "Truth Rating" of 0.4%. That's right. Trump was honest less than 1% of the time.
Thanks for the stat.

Yep....the way you fags claimed there was 17 intelligence agencies that supported the Russian Collusion fraud when there is only 3 in the US government?
Or the time you claimed that 2000 scientists agreed that man-made Global Warming exists?

Dude, STFU!!
When it comes to lies....you cocksuckers cannot open your mouths without spreading Democrat lies.
After all....that's what communists do.

There are numerous intelligence agencies in the federal government. From the Office of the DNI.

The U.S. Intelligence Community is composed of the following 18 organizations:

• Two independent agencies—the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA);
  • Nine Department of Defense elements—the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the National Security Agency (NSA), the National Geospatial- Intelligence Agency (NGA), the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), and intelligence elements of the five DoD services; the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Space Force.
  • Seven elements of other departments and agencies—the Department of Energy’s Office of Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence; the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis and U.S. Coast Guard Intelligence; the Department of Justice’s Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Drug Enforcement Agency’s Office of National Security Intelligence; the Department of State’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research; and the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis
Members of the IC (dni.gov)

The branches of the military aren't intelligence agencies. They may have the word "Intelligence" in their command structure....but that's not their primary mission (Keeping Track of Presidential Campaigns). Never mind the fact that only specific agencies were privy to this fake Russian Collusion intelligence operation.
Now try explaining why they would even begin to be involved in Data Mining thru the NSA and explain why the Coast Guard would have anything with tracking Russian spies on the internet....which is primarily where they claim the interference occurred.

No.....what we have here is somebody embellished the story to make it sound more impressive, not fully knowing the missions of each element they were claiming agreed with their assessment.....which, I might add, proved to be an outright lie eventually.

You cannot be serious!!!

View attachment 472752

Trump was honest.
They weren't.

Stop ,, your making a total fool of yourself.

BWAHAHAHAHA

A trumpinista calling someone else a fool!!!!!

Talk about a complete lack of self awareness.

Fuck off moron . You voted fo dementia Joe Biden.

And the Tiny Brain theory proves correct once again.

Why is Kayleigh McEnany talking to Shrek in that clip?

HOLY **** THAT'S SARAH SANDERS!

Wow.

What a lowbrow you are turning out to be.

Oh, now you're offended?

But the past 4 years you were okay with, I guess? Gassing US citizens and shooting them with rubber bullets is no problem, but fat jokes is pearl-clutching time?

Can you find a quote where I said that ?

I'd be surprised because I don't ever remember posting it.

I do recall I wasn't O.K. with the morons in Portland attacking the federal building.

Or mobbing U.S. senators.

I dunno, I'm just assuming you voted for Trump...he called Rosie O'Donnell a cow.

So I dunno why you're so upset with me for calling Sarah an ogre

Forum List

Back