That's one heck of an accusation Mr. Biden

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
During his script yesterday, where Xiden told the world he'd allow reporters to visit facilities when they've prepped them for appearances, the great Xiden said the following:

During his first press conference, Mr Biden was asked if his messaging about unaccompanied minors to date has encouraged families to send their children to the border in hopes they can stay in the United States.

The idea that I’m gonna say, which I would never do, that if an accompanied child ends up at the border we’re just gonna let him starve to death and stay on the other side – no previous administration did that either, except Trump. I’m not gonna do it,” Mr Biden said in response.

To the trained eye that looks like projection & scramble, and that's one hell of an accusation being the scumbags the Demonicrats are. Where is the evidence of this, and who in their right mind believes this mother fucker?

I looked it up, some kids died on Trump's watch, nothing remarkable as put. Apparently you're supposed to feed children in custody retroactively. It's nothing like the Xiden projected. You can bet Trump's harsh stance on the border in PROG means kids starving to death, but we're supposed to believe no children starved on the watch of other administrations? Suck it.

And how come PROGS can't admit its your Demonicrats who market racism?

Last edited:
Joe lied. Again. It is what he and DemonRats do.

Lying about the filibuster by Biden and DemonRats. Lying about the border. Lying about anything and everything.

I guess the American people are happy though that mean-tweets no longer upset them, damned fools.

Speaking for the Democrats, I'm proud of the way Biden fumbles through a paragraph to lie to the American people on an alarming level. He might have dementia, but he's still a Democrat politician and understands the power of projection, distortion, emotions and distraction.

Forum List

Back