OMG!!..is Eric Trump gay??

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Eric Trump says he's proud of the LBGT community and he's proud to be part of that community..his words..Eric Trump Unwittingly Suggests He’s ‘Part of’ LGBT Community – But LGBTQ People Say No Thanks
EVEN IF Eric Trump was Bisexual or whatever, then WHY wouldn't the LGBTQ Community accept him? I THOUGHT they were you know TOLERANT? Oh that's right, they're INTOLERANT of course, good thing they confirmed what we ALREADY KNEW. They DEMAND that EVERYONE ACCEPTS them or else you are a Bigot BUT they display INTOLERANCE to EVERYONE ELSE suggesting that yes, they are the actual Bigots.

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
His wife isn't what most folks would call hard to look at. Of course for queers on the left I suppose it doesn't matter. Sorry if thats stepping on your toes. Then again actually I'm not.
I think she wears the pants in that family? And they say Eric is actually the smart one of the bunch.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Eric Trump says he's proud of the LBGT community and he's proud to be part of that community..his words..Eric Trump Unwittingly Suggests He’s ‘Part of’ LGBT Community – But LGBTQ People Say No Thanks
What's wrong with being gay, Ben?

Man, nobody is as sexist, racist, and homophobic as leftists.
My grandson is and a Trumpster as well. I except him always, but not so much the Trump part.
Partisan politics has ruined too many families.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List