OMG!! Biden is asking for his mom now.

JoeXi is ego-tripping on this Long COVID media-op puppet show, and his sidekick Fau Chi funded Wuhan’s military-sanctioned SARS-CoV research.

May 2021 Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University / Long COVID / Epstein-Barr Virus

You're a fool. A worthless dreg on society. Now, go take a long walk on a short pier.

Wow. Not a happy camper are we.
You dont like taking a bit of stick.
You voted for a complete narcissistic sociopathic fool with no government experience or international diplomacy.

He is a corrupt, lying, whore riding slut.
He oversaw the only single insurrection on the capitol in history and cheered as innocent people died for his maniacal cause of eternal presidency.

People like you will be recorded in history as the people who installed him without any thought of his phsycopathic mental issues. Yet now you quickly diagnose joes problems???? It's a shame you didn't do that with trump before you put him there.

Anyone read the transcript?

"Congressman Scott, Congressman La- — where is here? There you are, Paul [Jim]."

First he forgot his last name...then he calls him by the wrong first name...

:laughing0301:

Good ol' Paul [Jim] ... no one knows about this better'n he does. Sure... Paul [Jim] and I are old friends. We just ate together at Katie's Restaurant last week.

Last edited:
Wow. Not a happy camper are we.
You dont like taking a bit of stick.
You voted for a complete narcissistic sociopathic fool with no government experience or international diplomacy.

He is a corrupt, lying, whore riding slut.
He oversaw the only single insurrection on the capitol in history and cheered as innocent people died for his maniacal cause of eternal presidency.

People like you will be recorded in history as the people who installed him without any thought of his phsycopathic mental issues. Yet now you quickly diagnose joes problems???? It's a shame you didn't do that with trump before you put him there.
O'Biden is an idiot. So that makes you a dumbass for voting for the idiot. So just take your lumps and head back downstairs.

This is really sad. Despise the guy, but I feel bad for him.

Just googled it. She died in 2010

Wont be long now before he's 25th-ed
I feel bad for him too. Everyone around him including his old lady put him up to this.

history will be kinder than the elder abusers who made it possible

With the support of their minions in the media, democrats kept track of every word Trump ever spoke. They hated his bluster so they questioned his sanity. How long are democrats going to pretend the guy who has his thumb on the nuclear button is rational while the rest of the Country watches him deteriorate?

My god, I don't even know his mom is still with us :eek:. Did she vote for him last year?

She might have, as the poster below me said she passed away in 2010.

This is really sad. Despise the guy, but I feel bad for him.

Just googled it. She died in 2010

Wont be long now before he's 25th-ed

Won't be long until he's what?

The sad thing is, Despite dementia, Biden is still smarter than every DemonRat that voted for him.

Yeah,.. because we all know he voted for Trump as well.

Fau Chi Knew

We tracked the EBV in long COVID, above, to decreased CTLA4, which then afforded the vaccine connection that shows JoeXi’s link to Fau Chi:

2005 CTLA4Hinge SARS 800 DNA Vaccine

Cats and Cancer

NIH / NIAID Clinical Genomics / CTLA4 Insufficiency
’....primary immunodeficiency, common variable immunodeficiency....critical quantitative role for CTLA-4 in governing T and B lymphocyte homeostasis....GI biopsies showed similar histopathology with CTLA4 blocking antibodies in melanoma patients.’

One linking coronavirus here is FIPV (feline infectious peritonitis virus):

2009 Civet Cats / Intraperitoneal S Peptide
’....This may have major practical value for field studies, such as the immunisation of civet cats, as the cost of recombinant proteins produced in E. Coli is much lower.’

Did JoeXi claim in the OP that his is the first Long Covid task force?

UK: Post-Hospitalization COVID-19 Study (PHOS-COVID)
’....aims to recruit 10,000 patients....’

They can't come up with a single positive thing to say about the Potted Plant In Chief.................all they have is 'ORANGE MAN BAD'.

They are pathetic.
I saw it happen all through the campaign and it continues today.
I don't care if Biden is in a mental institution. I wanted a change of president and I got it. Suck eggs.
So why are you still obsessed with TRUMP!?

I only feel bad for his state of mind. He is a willing participant. He is taking the country down a path and debt we'll never recover from.
I'm going to go half full glass.

How effective do you think Trump woulda been with a congress full of libturds these 2 yrs. A waste.

These libturds have exposed themselves in 6 months with their idea of a country........lolol.......Fucking South Africa...lol

Just their Covid madness this 6 months...lol..The fucking crime.................omg

The slaughter these midterms will rival Upton St Clairs novel

I look at the horror of these libturds as, For The Greater Good. The 1st time The Greater Good was for The Greater Good in history.

At least Covid showed parents the Marxist education scam. This will save more lives than Covid deaths
We have to go 3 steps back to go 100 forward. May God help the innocent endure the mess these libturds caused

I saw it happen all through the campaign and it continues today.

So why are you still obsessed with TRUMP!?

Because I want to continually remind you guys what an idiot you voted in. Now you think Biden is worse but want to re instate Trump. Are you are mad?
Biden is yet to prove he is a complete idiot. We KNOW trump was.

Because I want to continually remind you guys what an idiot you voted in. Now you think Biden is worse but want to re instate Trump. Are you are mad?
IOW, you can't defend or promote Quid Pro on his own merits. Here's a hint, TRUMP! is not president any more, Quid Pro is, and it's all on him now. Any talk of TRUMP! is just a distraction.

IOW, you can't defend or promote Quid Pro on his own merits. Here's a hint, TRUMP! is not president any more, Quid Pro is, and it's all on him now. Any talk of TRUMP! is just a distraction.

I know your embarrassed to recall trump but I will remind you at every chance I get. You didn't think before you voted for that idiot. All you wanted was anyone but democrats and voted in the greatest threat to democracy ever elected.

Would you like me to remind you of the capitol riots when you supported the overthrowing democracy? How about when trump said the virus would disappear overnight?
Just to name a few. Think before you reply to me.

Pedo Joe has been proving he is an idiot for 50 years.

I know your embarrassed to recall trump but I will remind you at every chance I get. You didn't think before you voted for that idiot. All you wanted was anyone but democrats and voted in the greatest threat to democracy ever elected.

Would you like me to remind you of the capitol riots when you supported the overthrowing democracy? How about when trump said the virus would disappear overnight?
Just to name a few. Think before you reply to me.
Oh, please do go on. We're talking about Quid Pro's declining mental faculties, but feel free to demonstrate that you simply can't defend or promote him on his own merits. It's fun to watch TRUMP! obsession play out in real life.

Forum List

Back