OMG!! Biden is asking for his mom now.

On a par with trump. Joe isn't a phsycopath or narcissistic. He can't remember a lie let alone repeat it like trump.
C'mon, "HE IS NOT TRUMP." That was the MSM slogan last year . Leftist dolts just don't know people who can be worst than Trump exist:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

On a par with trump. Joe isn't a phsycopath or narcissistic. He can't remember a lie let alone repeat it like trump.
Not a Trump thread, Dumbass. Get a new schtick.

Biden is a vegetable. Your chronic TDS won't change that fact.

We went from all objective measures the best POTUS in our lives to dementia & fake all because leftists were butthurt by the orange-man.

That and they stole the election.

Leftists are cretins.

It's easy to determine if he has dementia, which is exactly why they screen all Xiden questions. All you have to do is ask them what day, month, season & year it is.

By JoeXi’s Catholic sidekick, Fau Chi, funding research on the commie virus and military vaccine making, Fau probably knows more about Long COVID than the doctors who will be treating these disabled.

He beat Trump's ass in the election.

Remember November, Trump ass licker.

You must be so proud to have elected a politician that has done nothing in fifty years, other than use his office to get rich and has been showing signs of diminished cognitive ability for a number of years.

I hate to further disappoint you but I didn't vote for Trump nor do I want him to run again. I loved his policies but I will probably vote for DeSantis in 3 years.

Better, you should actually discuss his voting record, and what he did in the Senate for all that time. He was not just sitting there like a lump, like former VP Dan Quayle.

You RepubliQans throw out a lot of insults but always utterly lacking substance. Your politics is a cult thing... you believe in all those key words and salivate on cue for Trumpolini or Tucker, but you know virtually nothing.

Face it, you're a pack of delusional brainwashed imbeciles!

Here are three different articles from three different sources describing Joe's political career. Not one source can be labelled "right wing".

So which of these articles do you disagree with and why??

Well your patient said they had the Best Election Fraud team in history. Straight from the horses asses mouth.

Now go back to the play pen junior. Never seen ya but already very annoying
How's MAGA workin' out for ya, pal?

Democrats are liars and baby murderers. It's a waste of time trying to reason with them. They need to be destroyed.

And yet another example of the left's inability to defend or promote Quid Pro on his own merits without referencing TRUMP! I thought at first it was just a campaign thing, but they're still doing it, and something tells me it's only going to get worse as Quid Pro declines further.

And yet another example of the left's inability to defend or promote Quid Pro on his own merits without referencing TRUMP! I thought at first it was just a campaign thing, but they're still doing it, and something tells me it's only going to get worse as Quid Pro declines further.
They can't come up with a single positive thing to say about the Potted Plant In Chief.................all they have is 'ORANGE MAN BAD'.

They are pathetic.

I never mentioned trumps quid pro quo in the ukraine.
I know youre embarrassed about being reminded of trump but his disastrous attempt to transform America into his personal north Korea should never be forgotten. It would never had happened if the majority of republicans had more intelligence.

I never mentioned trumps quid pro quo in the ukraine.
I know youre embarrassed about being reminded of trump but his disastrous attempt to transform America into his personal north Korea should never be forgotten. It would never had happened if the majority of republicans had more intelligence.
And still attempting to divert from Quid Pro's declining mental faculties.

Forum List

Back