Olympics Discovers You Go Broke When You Go Woke

Ahh another thread with a lot of responses from people who supposedly don't care about the topic.

Watched the US Beach Volleyball team lose to the Canadians today before coming to work. Good to see sports on TV again even in this weird dynamic of announcers calling the came at the site to nobody in the audience.

I didn't watch a single second of it just because of the woke shit that began circling it before they started. And it was a shame because I really wanted to watch the Tokyo ceremony a lot.

After hearing about the soccer bitches kneeling, some other black ungrateful bitch turning her back on the flag I'm glad I didn't watch any of it.

Fuck all of those assholes that ruined sports for me.

Ahh another thread with a lot of responses from people who supposedly don't care about the topic.

Watched the US Beach Volleyball team lose to the Canadians today before coming to work. Good to see sports on TV again even in this weird dynamic of announcers calling the came at the site to nobody in the audience.

I didn't watch a single second of it just because of the woke shit that began circling it before they started. And it was a shame because I really wanted to watch the Tokyo ceremony a lot.

After hearing about the soccer bitches kneeling, some other black ungrateful bitch turning her back on the flag I'm glad I didn't watch any of it.

Fuck all of those assholes that ruined sports for me.

thoughts and prayers.

Forum List

Back