Older Guys....

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

Of course vapid bimbo gold digging whores such as yourself prefer older guys.

But........a quick question...........in 12 years, you're gonna be one of those old bags, what ya gonna do then?

Probably become a streetwalker I'd guess.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha :clap2:

Yeah, when she's one of the old bags, no matter if she likes older or younger hahahahhahahahaha No good effects over there! But, in 15 years, we'll have more money and will still be handsome or maybe more... So, that's it.
hahahahahha fuck man hahahahahhaha Streetwalker :razz:

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

But........a quick question...........in 12 years, you're gonna be one of those old bags, what ya gonna do then?

Those 12 years will fly by.

Yeah......and the slaggy whore known as Cali Twit will end up wondering where all her looks went.

Not surprised though, the bitch has been nothing but a slutty whore since she got here, so it's not surprising that she'd post her views as a gold digging bitch on here.

Knew it would happen eventually. Hey Cali Twit, what do you do when the money dries up, just find another Alzheimer's patient to flash your saggy tits and peroxide hair at?

Yeah......and the slaggy whore known as Cali Twit will end up wondering where all her looks went.

Not surprised though, the bitch has been nothing but a slutty whore since she got here, so it's not surprising that she'd post her views as a gold digging bitch on here.

Knew it would happen eventually. Hey Cali Twit, what do you do when the money dries up, just find another Alzheimer's patient to flash your saggy tits and peroxide hair at?

Eloquent as always, in a morose sort of way.

Of course, even with older men, there are exceptions to the rule.

Hi, you have received -44 reputation points from ABikerSailor.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Neg rep returned you cock smocking cum dumpster whore. What\'s the matter, the truth hurt you cum burping slut? I\'m surprised anyone would condescend to even THINK of fucking your slaggy ass.

Regards,
ABikerSailor

Some older men, those whose small brains match the rest of their anatomy, are so obnoxious that most sane females would rather stay celibate than have sex with them. AGayWhinySailor is an example of such a man. Age hasn't been kind to him... nor have the years of drug abuse.

I feel sorry for him. Same line, time and time again.... all very dull.... and very, very sad.

Eloquent as always, in a morose sort of way.

He's like a broken record. Same insult day in, day out. Sad... I actually feel kind of sorry for him.

I can understand how a woman might be into an older guy. I'm a guy, and I can tell you that if you put a girl and a guy of the same age in a room together, 9 times out of 10 the girl is the more mature of the two.

So some age difference up makes sense as you'd be dating at about the same maturity level.

On the other side though, I don't understand big age differences. My wife and I differ in age by about 9 months and its a perfect match (at least in my opinion). I interact with a lot of 20 somethings as part of my job, and I don't find them interesting at all. Heck when I was 22 and a grad student 18 year old women were about as interesting as watching paint dry. I enjoy having someone around that can challenge me mentally, and anyone younger than me by more than a few years typically doesn't cut it.

And of course at this point I've stopped being interesting to women at all. I can't go more than five minutes in a conversation with the opposite sex without talking about my wife and son. Add to that I'm a mathematician and you can imagine my level of sex appeal.

I've forgotten: Who was the last female victim of you unmanly ranting?

Cali Twit? Io no cappisco :razz:

<---Knows no Portuguese....Que lastima! :lol:

Puts, que bosta hein, bicho! :D But you learn it easily. I alwayas remember mormon guys coming to my house... they're in their missions, so many of them comes from Utah and try to speak portuguese. They learn damn so fast! It's funny to hear, but they speak it right. It's a hard language, as spanish. hahahahahahh I didn't speak english either. I had to learn.
I see you're not fucking dunce... part of people from USA thinks we speak spanish here. I remember an episode of the Simpsons, when they were in a trip to Brazil. The episode was not showed here, because it would causa disgust. They got monkeys walking on the streets, and the Amazon Jungle close to Rio de Janeiro. Bart was trying to learn spanish in theis way here.
I remebered James Bond too. In one moment, he was in Rio de Janeiro, in the Pão de Açúcar. Suddenly, he appears in the Amazon Jungle (more than 1000 km far from Rio). ahhahahahahahahha Funny. But, good, very good! Smart boy! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back