Older Guys....

I'm pretty sure they're all named Elder...It's a Mormon missionary thing....I've lived in SLC, they're all over the place.

Nice, clean town, with many well scrubbed blondes.
Although not as many as Minneapolis, there are very few blimpettes.

They live a great lifestyle there...When life gets back on track, I'll move back.

I'm pretty sure they're all named Elder...It's a Mormon missionary thing....I've lived in SLC, they're all over the place.

Blondes? I love them... no much hehre :eusa_eh: :eusa_pray:

6c2ba-ellen-roche.jpg

My ex girlfriend was a black girl, and got the same eyer color of this nice blonde

Although not as many as Minneapolis, there are very few blimpettes.

They live a great lifestyle there...When life gets back on track, I'll move back.

Ok, then you invite to your house. I'm gonna meet some blondes hahahahhahaha

Hey Marcell, I've never been to Brazil but I've heard the legends.

I will wager just about anything that the Brazilian hotties would choose a good looking younger guy over the "salt and pepper hair" older guy at least 9 out of 10 times.

Am I right?

Because we are all dumbasses. A 28 year old is still playing video games and trying to see how often he can get away with hanging out with his fellow breastmilk cheese smelling boys. A man in his late 30's early 40's has made a lifetime of mistakes with woman. He is still a dumbass, but he has finally figured out how to walk upright and not knuckle drag anymore. A man may not learn what to say till he's much older 50. But know he knows what not to say or do.

Because we are all dumbasses. A 28 year old is still playing video games and trying to see how often he can get away with hanging out with his fellow breastmilk cheese smelling boys. A man in his late 30's early 40's has made a lifetime of mistakes with woman. He is still a dumbass, but he has finally figured out how to walk upright and not knuckle drag anymore. A man may not learn what to say till he's much older 50. But know he knows what not to say or do.
What else can you tell us about guys in their 50's?

What else can you tell us about guys in their 50's?

We're cute.

Your probably better off training the 35 yr old to how lucky he is to be with you. At 50 a guy has exponentially harder time getting in shape. Not sure most 50 yr olds could keep up with a 28 yr old though they love talking about it. I dated a girl 22 yrs younger that I met playing tennis and it wad great for a year, but looking back now I'm glad we didn't crank out a couple kids though I was ready to at the time.

Forum List

Back