Old Joe must go?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Trump has unleashed an old case with Vince-Foster-like connotations on Joe Scarborough. A young woman who was Scarborough's intern and possibly pregnant was found dead in Scarborough's office. The autopsy was performed by a Scarbourgh supporter and donor who was a convicted felon. The intern's name was Lori Klausutis who was 28 at the time in 2001. The case was suspicious and the media just dropped it which was suspicious also. Goodbye Joe.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/lori-klausutis-joe-scarborough-murder-florida/

Trump believes every conspiracy theory there is. He is a moron and the fact he brought it up is all the proof we need that Joe is innocent

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do you really think absurd conspiracy theories make a difference? Most people read OPs like yours, laugh, shake their heads, then move on.

Lyin' Ted, Rocket Man and now Killer Joe? Wow, Trump uses Twitter like a gunslinger.

He'll likely be another Democrat Fake News pervert casualty. Stay tuned. :)

Lyin' Ted, Rocket Man and now Killer Joe? Wow, Trump uses Twitter like a gunslinger.
Yeah, like a drunk gunslinger that keeps shooting himself in his foot. It’s all fun and entertaining on a juvenile level, but how embarrassing on a respectable/responsible/intellectual level

Trump believes every conspiracy theory there is. He is a moron and the fact he brought it up is all the proof we need that Joe is innocent

Oh, and you libfucks don't believe every conspiracy that the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog, Lame Stream Media feeds you? Bwaaaahhaaaahhhhaaaaa....You guys just crack me up...

The Washington Post says otherwise.

Do you really think absurd conspiracy theories make a difference? Most people read OPs like yours, laugh, shake their heads, then move on.
How can you tell a liberal is shaking their heads? You can hear the pea brain rattle in there.

Ill debate you on any topic you want. Just me and you. No outside help. Should be easy for you, right?

Had Joe and Mika started their extramarital affair yet, or did that come later? (no pun intended).

It was way before he hooked up with that whore, Mika.

That's why he didn't run for reelection when he was a member of the House.
Everybody in the Panhandle of Florida will tell ya, Joe was fuckin' around.

Oh, and you libfucks don't believe every conspiracy that the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog, Lame Stream Media feeds you? Bwaaaahhaaaahhhhaaaaa....You guys just crack me up...

the Washington Compost who owner is the RICHEST 1%er in the world? You are a fucking hypocrite, just like he is.

It’s not a liberal/conservative thing. It’s a partisan wingnut thing and those loons exist on both sides. One actually found his way into the whitehouse which is pretty amazing

the Washington Compost who owner is the RICHEST 1%er in the world? You are a fucking hypocrite, just like he is.

You're too dumb to understand the point I was making, aren't you?

Had Joe and Mika started their extramarital affair yet, or did that come later? (no pun intended).

It was way before he hooked up with that whore, Mika.

That's why he didn't run for reelection when he was a member of the House.
Everybody in the Panhandle of Florida will tell ya, Joe was fuckin' around.

That's bullshit and a blatant lie. You're either too lazy to look up something before you open your fly-infested pie hole or you just simply lie.

" served in the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001 as a Republican from the 1st district of Florida.""
Joe Scarborough - Wikipedia
Florida's 1st congressional district:
Results 1994–2000[29]
1994 Vince Whibbs 70,41638% Joe Scarborough 112,97462%
1996 Kevin Beck 66,49527% Joe Scarborough 175,94673%
1998 Tom Wells (write-in)6630% Joe Scarborough140,525100%
2000 Unopposed 0% Joe Scarborough 226,473100%

"Morning Joe" talk show:
First episode date: April 9, 2007
Location(s): Secaucus, New Jersey; (April 9—October 19, 2007); New York City; (October 22, 2007—present)

Unlike Trump, Jeff Bezos is self-made. He started Amazon out of his garage, just books. He's head and shoulders above your goon from Queens who would have nothing if not for his father's money and then, after all those bankruptcies, his daddy's co-signaturer for loans.

Unlike Trump, Jeff Bezos is self-made. He started Amazon out of his garage, just books. He's head and shoulders above your goon from Queens who would have nothing if not for his father's money and then, after all those bankruptcies, his daddy's co-signaturer for loans.
Jeff Bezos is a flaming liberal and wants everyone else to pay more in taxes , while he offshores his billions so he doesn't have to pay. Want to continue?

How Amazon keeps tax collectors at bay
Amazon’s head of European retail protested the move to Luxembourg because it would be hard to recruit enough workers in that tiny country, but the great tax break trumped those concerns.
Yep, you liberals are the stupidest people in the universe..

Forum List

Back