So, how do you suppose President Trump found the Muslim videos?

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Of his own accord? Guided, by someone else?

I posit that our President has been co-opted. Someone pointed him to these videos. This man has no sense of the strategy at work, subtle or otherwise. He is a puppet.

Trump do his own research?

yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

:lmao:

he wont even put on his own makeup - :gay:

I posit that our President has been co-opted. Someone pointed him to these videos. This man has no sense of the strategy at work, subtle or otherwise. He is a puppet.

The idea that you actually think that he would be doing his own research is ludicrous. What the fuck do you idiots use for brains.....

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Do you know how cats can always pinpoint the ONE person in the room that hates cats?
And go mess with THAT person?

Trump has a homing device where he targets
the worst thing to get the liberals and media jumping,
and HAS to push THAT button. He can't help himself.

The liberal strategists pushed the hot buttons with
Roy Moore, and now these other cases coming out.

They just have a knack for outdoing each other.
If they don't find trouble themselves,
trouble has no trouble finding them!

Oh I'm sure he could help himself from pushing "that" button, but why should he - his supporters love it when he trolls the left and the media... typically because it exposes them as hypocritical, fantasy dwelling morons...

The idea that you actually think that he would be doing his own research is ludicrous. What the fuck do you idiots use for brains.....

The fact that you didn't understand that I posited exactly the opposite of that shows you are rabid, and this causes you to miss simple points stated simply in simple sentences.

Nevertheless, it appears we are in agreement. Well, other than calling typing "anti Muslim video" in a Google search bar, "research".

Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Do you know how cats can always pinpoint the ONE person in the room that hates cats?

While I think you are correct in what appeals to Trump, I think you would be incorrect to say he finds this material himself. No doubt he would take credit for doing so, but clearly he is a puppet, IMO.

I think he follows a small wacky group on twitter where he gets some of the stupid stuff he re-tweets. Confirmation bias. Like those debunked videos and re-purposed ISIS propaganda.

Shouldn't you dems be finding out who will be the next sexual abuser?

How's that War on Women narrative shaping up...huh?

The fact that you didn't understand that I posited exactly the opposite of that shows you are rabid, and this causes you to miss simple points stated simply in simple sentences.

Nevertheless, it appears we are in agreement. Well, other than calling typing "anti Muslim video" in a Google search bar, "research".

Your first sentence says otherwise. I suggest you learn to use the English language properly if you are trying to make people believe you are clever. I post it for you below to jog your addled memory. You posit a question, you then make a statement that claims trump is a moron who does what others tell him to do. That is about as moronic a statement as anyone could ever make.

"Of his own accord? Guided, by someone else?"

He thinks everybody sits in his mother's basement pounding furiously on his keyboard.

Dear Fort Fun Indiana

He brings the cockroaches out of the woodwork and that's his strategy.

but why should he

Really? Can't think of a single reason why the leader of the free world should stay above this sort of thing, eh? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that failure up to lack of effort on your part.
Hmmm.you think the leader of the free world (and it is only free now because he won the election) shouldn't be aware of, and demonize, the actions of terrorists and violent ideologues?

I think differently. Thank goodness the people who think like me won the election.

Your first sentence says otherwise. I suggest you learn to use the English language properly if you are trying to make people believe you are clever. I post it for you below to jog your addled memory. You posit a question, you then make a statement that claims trump is a moron who does what others tell him to do. That is about as moronic a statement as anyone could ever make.

My first sentence does not say otherwise as indicated by that curvy symbol at the end of it. We call that "a question mark" when speaking of the English language.

Often times, people will respond to these complicated assortment of letters and words we call "questions" with ideas we call "answers". I gave an illustration of this elusive, fascinating phenomenon just two sentences later, when I asserted that Trump did NOT actually do any of his own research or find these videos himself.

There, go forth with your new knowledge of the English language.

but why should he

Really? Can't think of a single reason why the leader of the free world should stay above this sort of thing, eh? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that failure up to lack of effort on your part.
Hmmm.you think the leader of the free world (and it is only free now because he won the election) shouldn't be aware of, and demonize, the actions of terrorists and violent ideologues?

I think differently. Thank goodness the people who think like me won the election.

In this manner? Of course not. Stop being such an intellectual sissy and liar. It's clearly the methods being criticized.

My first sentence does not say otherwise as indicated by that curvy symbol at the end of it. We call that "a question mark" when speaking of the English language.

Often times, people will respond to these complicated assortment of letters and words we call "questions" with ideas we call "answers". I gave an illustration of this elusive, fascinating phenomenon just two sentences later, when I asserted that Trump did NOT actually do any of his own research or find these videos himself.

There, go forth with your new knowledge of the English language.
Sorry, they are incomplete sentences..with or without the question mark, genius. The second phrase doesn't even make sense. I think it's the erroneous comma.

Forum List

Back