President Trump Went 'There': 'Whatever Happened To Joe Scarborough's Girlfriend in Fl, The Intern Found DEAD In His Office?'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ok, I haven't made up my mind what to think of this one yet, but I will say to the Trump-hating media talking heads out there - Trump is nothing like any President you have ever tried to bully control. If you want to come after him hard, you better expect and be able to 'take' as much - if not more - as you 'give'.

Trump pushed back against the unhinged liberal media that has been attacking him viciously lately...and he pushed back HARD against Joe Scarborough:

President Trump called on “Concast” to open up a “long overdue” Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough.

When Scarborough was a Republican congressman for Florida, his intern, Lori Klausutis, was found dead in his Florida district office. There is no proof that Scarborough had anything to do with it.

Klausutis, 28, was found behind a desk by two people visiting the congressman’s district office in July of 2001. An autopsy report found that she had been feeling unwell, and heart problems caused her to fall on her desk and hit her head. The medical examiner did not find signs of foul play. Scarborough announced his resignation months prior to her death, just five months into his fourth term, saying he wanted to spend more time with his children.

When a guest, Markos Moulitsas of the Daily Kos, mentioned the scandal on air in 2011, he was banned from appearing on MSNBC again.

Yeah, I have made up my mind about this one...I don't like it.

It's one thing to want to lash out at the media who has attempted to help the Democrats to remove you from office for the last 4+ years, but using this Intern's death as a distraction and attempt to hit back at Scarborough and Mika went too far.

Last edited:
Ok, I haven't made up my mind what to think of this one yet, but I will say to the Trump-hating media talking heads out there - Trump is nothing like any President you have ever tried to bully control. If you want to come after him hard, you better expect and be able to 'take' as much - if not more - as you 'give'.

Trump pushed back against the unhinged liberal media that has been attacking him viciously lately...and he pushed back HARD against Joe Scarborough:

President Trump called on “Concast” to open up a “long overdue” Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough.

When Scarborough was a Republican congressman for Florida, his intern, Lori Klausutis, was found dead in his Florida district office. There is no proof that Scarborough had anything to do with it.

Klausutis, 28, was found behind a desk by two people visiting the congressman’s district office in July of 2001. An autopsy report found that she had been feeling unwell, and heart problems caused her to fall on her desk and hit her head. The medical examiner did not find signs of foul play. Scarborough announced his resignation months prior to her death, just five months into his fourth term, saying he wanted to spend more time with his children.

When a guest, Markos Moulitsas of the Daily Kos, mentioned the scandal on air in 2011, he was banned from appearing on MSNBC again.

One of these guys is a favorite character of children....the other was an establishment liberal Republican(RINO) who has a shady past. Can you see a difference?

GUMBY.JPG Screen-Shot-2018-09-11-at-11.40.05-AM-1200x785.jpg

Notice the beady eyes and the thin lips?

The medical examiner did not find signs of foul play. Scarborough announced his resignation months prior to her death, just five months into his fourth term, saying he wanted to spend more time with his children.
What the article conveniently omitted, is the very relevant fact that the "medical examiner", Dr. Michael Berkland, has some rather disturbing credibility issues.

Mugshot:
WQN6R7LLEQJDQKO5OUTBW57JFQ.jpg

A former medical examiner was arrested after a storage unit he abandoned was found to be full of improperly stored human organs.

The locker at Uncle Bob's Storage in Pensacola reeked of formaldehyde, and some of the body parts inside were stored in Tupperware containers or Styrofoam cups.

It belonged to Dr. Michael Berkland, and went up for auction in late August when he stopped paying the bill, authorities said.

The Florida State Medical Examiner's Office conducted an autopsy.   Dr. Michael Berkland, the medical examiner who performed the autopsy, determined that Mr. Woodward died of natural causes.   Shortly thereafter, the State of Florida completed an investigation of Dr. Berkland and found he had falsified several autopsy reports, including that of Mr. Woodward.

Perhaps Dr. Berkland liked to dip his cigarettes into formaldehyde? (look it up)

Before arriving Florida, Berkland was fired as a contract medical examiner in 1996 in Jackson County, Missouri, in a dispute over his caseload and autopsy reports. His doctor's license was ultimately revoked there.

Sometimes, truth is creepily stranger than fiction.

Last edited:
1588649154565.png

The girl above was found dead. There needs to be a real investigation....too often as we have seen many times when a famous person is involved.....things seem to go awry.

Well, since we are now in the conspiracy theory zone....what was the conspiracy?

I do not think questioning the death of a young intern is a conspiracy.

Now covering up the death by the media would be a media conspiracy.....irregardless I think moving threads around constantly is also a conspiracy.
The Term “Conspiracy Theory” Was Invented by the CIA In Order To Prevent Disbelief of Official Government Stories

I also think the fact I am having trouble posting links is also a conspiracy.

I see conspiracys everywhere.....

If i were a mod I would put everything in the conspiracy theory section....just to be doing something......

Today wasn’t the first time President Trump tweeted about opening an investigation into the accidental death of former Rep. Joe Scarborough’s aide, Laurie Klausutis.

Last edited:

Mika sleeps with one eye open

The medical examiner did not find signs of foul play. Scarborough announced his resignation months prior to her death, just five months into his fourth term, saying he wanted to spend more time with his children.
What the article conveniently omitted, is the very relevant fact that the "medical examiner", Dr. Michael Berkland, has some rather disturbing credibility issues.

Mugshot:
WQN6R7LLEQJDQKO5OUTBW57JFQ.jpg

A former medical examiner was arrested after a storage unit he abandoned was found to be full of improperly stored human organs.

The locker at Uncle Bob's Storage in Pensacola reeked of formaldehyde, and some of the body parts inside were stored in Tupperware containers or Styrofoam cups.

It belonged to Dr. Michael Berkland, and went up for auction in late August when he stopped paying the bill, authorities said.

The Florida State Medical Examiner's Office conducted an autopsy.   Dr. Michael Berkland, the medical examiner who performed the autopsy, determined that Mr. Woodward died of natural causes.   Shortly thereafter, the State of Florida completed an investigation of Dr. Berkland and found he had falsified several autopsy reports, including that of Mr. Woodward.

Perhaps Dr. Berkland liked to dip his cigarettes into formaldehyde? (look it up)

Before arriving Florida, Berkland was fired as a contract medical examiner in 1996 in Jackson County, Missouri, in a dispute over his caseload and autopsy reports. His doctor's license was ultimately revoked there.

Sometimes, truth is creepily stranger than fiction.

Exactly......

Last edited:
View attachment 332086

The girl above was found dead. There needs to be a real investigation....too often as we have seen many times when a famous person is involved.....things seem to go awry.

Well, since we are now in the conspiracy theory zone....what was the conspiracy?

I do not think questioning the death of a young intern is a conspiracy.

Now covering up the death by the media would be a media conspiracy.....irregardless I think moving threads around constantly is also a conspiracy.
The Term “Conspiracy Theory” Was Invented by the CIA In Order To Prevent Disbelief of Official Government Stories

I also think the fact I am having trouble posting links is also a conspiracy.

I see conspiracys everywhere.....

If i were a mod I would put everything in the conspiracy theory section....just to be doing something......

Today wasn’t the first time President Trump tweeted about opening an investigation into the accidental death of former Rep. Joe Scarborough’s aide, Laurie Klausutis.
Exactly. It's interesting how the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics do NOT want to see ANY mention of the name Lori Klautsutis. You would think they'd want to clear things up on the matter. The only reason I can think of why they DON'T like ANY mention of her name is because it reflects poorly on and casts a shadow of doubt over one of their "heroes", Joey Scarborough. Kind of strange, isn't it? Or maybe not.......

COVIDIOT Tramp is many years behind ME in the GOP coverup of Killer Joe's crime!
Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on Morning Joe.

Human Pestilence?

The entire crew sits there wide eyed and silent. Once she's gone, they talk about what a "great guy" Ted Kennedy was. If they felt that way, why not say something to her face?

And she goes on about "conservative values".

What Could "Killer Joe" say, she would have nailed him with his own Lori Klausutis skeleton.

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]dVkMheBXY28[/MEDIA] Jones "Killer Joe" - YouTube[/ame]
so far no evidence or proof has been submitted that christie knew. but as usual, the leftwinger have convicted before knowing all the facts.

knee jerk politics.

convicted before knowing all the facts? Can we apply that to Benghazi, IRS scandal, and the Birther movement?
Hell, you can add Gary Condit to that list and compare it to "Killer Joe" Scarborough!

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]Zqh8VSxm9Hw[/MEDIA] Jones - Killer Joe - YouTube[/ame]
Oh come on .. Joe Scarborough is no conservative or Republican
Killer Joe was Republican CON$ervative enough to murder his paramour in his own office and get a TV show out of it!

As long as we are bringing up past accusations.....
Let’s look at the accusation of Trump and his good buddy Epstein raping a 13 year old

Thread is in Conspiracy Theories.

good place for your post
As much evidence as there is against Joe Biden

Sure you want to pursue this in the election

Let’s look at the accusation of Trump and his good buddy Epstein raping a 13 year old

good place for your post

When, and why, did Joe join the discussion?

good place for your post

When, and why, did Joe join the discussion?
He is the 800 lb gorilla in the thread

As is Trump raping a 13 year old

Forum List

Back