Oklahoma lawmaker wants forensic audit of 2020 election results

That's just plain stupid. There's absolutely no right for any person to vote for President other than those appointed electors in the Electoral College. How those electors are appointed is up to each state so the idea that any popular vote means anything just demonstrates ignorance.
WTF?
So Trump humpers would rather 535 people decide who will be president, than 330 million?
More people vote for a mayor.
That's ignorance.

WTF?
So Trump humpers would rather 535 people decide who will be president, than 330 million?
More people vote for a mayor.
That's ignorance.
No; it's the Constitution. And it's that way so that New York and California don't decide the president for every state in the union. Remember that it's a union of states, not a national government. Every state gets a voice.

Trump won every county in OK - where the wind comes sweepin down the plain - and it wasn’t even close …
So bring in the Q-Kooks for another of their infamous Fraudits and let the taxpayers foot the bill?
Uhmmm - Why?
I know the answer to this question. Do ewe? :rolleyes-41:

Seems to me when the audits started the left whined WHY NOT CHECK STATES HE WON???

So.... they do.

you whine again.

coincidence?

No; it's the Constitution. And it's that way so that New York and California don't decide the president for every state in the union. Remember that it's a union of states, not a national government. Every state gets a voice.

Really?
So, your fine with Texas, Florida, Ohio, NC, AZ, Iowa and Michigan deciding who becomes president?
That's even less people.

I guess you didn't hear about the 74,000 fraudulent votes in Arizona.
I guess you didn't hear the State of Arizona batted that bullshit down with a simple explanation that the cyber ballot charade folks couldn't read the data right.

Mail in ballots are illegal? How so?
Mail in ballots that have not been folded, in big batches by the thousands, therefore not mailed in the legally required specifically designed and imprinted envelopes, are clearly illegal. Mail in ballots sent by the Secretary of State in conditions or circumstances not approved by the State Legislature are illegal.

There's zero doubt that there were many, many, thousands of illegal "mail-in" ballots counted. But it isn't a mystery from where they came. We have video of the hidden suitcases of ballots taken from under a drapery-covered table in Georgia.

Mail in ballots that have not been folded, in big batches by the thousands, therefore not mailed in the legally required specifically designed and imprinted envelopes, are clearly illegal. Mail in ballots sent by the Secretary of State in conditions or circumstances not approved by the State Legislature are illegal.

There's zero doubt that there were many, many, thousands of illegal "mail-in" ballots counted. But it isn't a mystery from where they came. We have video of the hidden suitcases of ballots taken from under a drapery-covered table in Georgia.
Where are you thinking this happened?

Election night they did. Trump had the lead and then after midnight votes for Biden started to mysteriously appear.
What Otto stated.
The Patriots were down 28-3 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter in super bowl 51, I went to sleep, when I checked the result in the morning, the Patriots won 34-28.
The Patriots MUST have cheated.
31 points in a quarter and a half, that's impossible but it happened.

So, why didn't crazy eyes or the loony woman present the video in their opening statement to at least ONE of over 60 courts they were in?

I'm not sure what is meant when the expression "forensic audit" is used. Obviously, re-counting the same ballots over and over again is of almost no value, and is not an "audit."

The question is, was every vote legally cast? Was that voter legally registered, and did s/he identify himself adequately either in person or through documents if the ballot was mailed? Was the vote timely cast?

This requires taking a random sampling of the votes, and drilling down to the actual voter, to confirm the bona fides of that person and vote. It is not necessary to test every single vote, but the selection process must be completely random.

As I understand it, this logical approach is prevented by the way election officials in "swing" states set up the procedures for mail-in voting. There is no traceable identifier on the mail-in ballot itself (as there is in true Absentee Ballots). Hence a large percentage of the votes cannot be verified, only counted. Which is bullshit.

It is almost as though they didn't want a traceable record. Hmm.

Forum List

Back