Oklahoma lawmaker wants forensic audit of 2020 election results

He won in 2016. And then we had the stolen election in 2020.
What's not being discussed is Dems cheating and rigging within their own Dem primaries. Dems CHEAT and RIG their own party elections to make sure the chosen (bought and paid for) Dem wins. You see this cheating from the Dem primary for POTUS all the way down though US House, Senate and even State elections.

Rigging and cheating in elections is nothing new for Dems.

What's not being discussed is Dems cheating and rigging within their own Dem primaries. Dems CHEAT and RIG their own party elections to make sure the chosen (bought and paid for) Dem wins. You see this cheating from the Dem primary for POTUS all the way down though US House, Senate and even State elections.

Rigging and cheating in elections is nothing new for Dems.
You have any and I mean any evidence of that opinion bluesclues?

Trump won every county in OK - where the wind comes sweepin down the plain - and it wasn’t even close …
So bring in the Q-Kooks for another of their infamous Fraudits and let the taxpayers foot the bill?
Uhmmm - Why?
I know the answer to this question. Do ewe? :rolleyes-41:

Sounds fishy....maybe they need to look at the OK election results VERY VERY closely. :heehee:

There's the Dem whistle blower who appeared on TV and claimed Dems have been rigging and cheating and ballot box stuffing in PA and NJ for decades. It was his job to do this. OH SNAP!
Wow, that sounds like any court in the land would take that information as evidence......

Got a link to this explosive news...?

No it was a Dem operative and whistle blower who works for the Dem party. There's another video of a Dem operative in Ohio who bragged about bussing people over the border into Michigan to rig those elections, again said they have been doing it for years. Dems cheat everyone knows this. Political analysts were on TV during the 2020 election calculating how many more points Trump would need in PA just to overcome Dem cheating, it was around 3 points.

No it was a Dem operative and whistle blower who works for the Dem party. There's another video of a Dem operative in Ohio who bragged about bussing people over the border into Michigan to rig those elections, again said they have been doing it for years. Dems cheat everyone knows this. Political analysts were on TV during the 2020 election calculating how many more points Trump would need in PA just to overcome Dem cheating, it was around 3 points.
You got a link to any of those assertions?

Because.... https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/11/05/video-claiming-detroit-ballot-fraud-debunked/

You will have to look them up yourself I don't have time to find links to things that were broadcast news that you missed.

While you are at it look up the local (I think NBC news) broadcast of how illegals are scamming US taxpayers out of tax refunds of up to $21,000. Scamming the child tax credit, which by law an illegal is not even entitled to claim the law makes it clear this credit is for American citizens only. The illegals claim up to 18 dependents, some have never even set foot in the USA and are not even their kids. The broadcast includes interviews with the very illegals participating in this scam. Also a tax CPA who deals with illegals participating in this scam. In the few years since that story was broadcast this scam has grown to over 1/3 of all illegals are now in on this scam. The IRS says there's nothing they can do and Dems have repeatedly blocked attempts in congress to put a stop to this scam.

You will have to look them up yourself I don't have time to find links to things that were broadcast news that you missed.

While you are at it look up the local (I think NBC news) broadcast of how illegals are scamming US taxpayers out of tax refunds of up to $21,000. Scamming the child tax credit, which by law an illegal is not even entitled to claim the law makes it clear this credit is for American citizens only. The illegals claim up to 18 dependents, some have never even set foot in the USA and are not even their kids. The broadcast includes interviews with the very illegals participating in this scam. Also a tax CPA who deals with illegals participating in this scam. In the few years since that story was broadcast this scam has grown to over 1/3 of all illegals are now in on this scam. The IRS says there's nothing they can do and Dems have repeatedly blocked attempts in congress to put a stop to this scam.
Dude, you didn't source them because they don't exist.

And now deflecting to immigrates...

Dude, you didn't source them because they don't exist.

And now deflecting to immigrates...
LMAO I knew we would eventually get to the classic response from the left. I have posted all these with links on the forum. Ooops now what's your excuse going to be, you don't know how to search the forum? Come here my poor little ill informed leftwit. :itsok:

Yes, by 3 million votes.

Clinton- 65,853,514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.

That's just plain stupid. There's absolutely no right for any person to vote for President other than those appointed electors in the Electoral College. How those electors are appointed is up to each state so the idea that any popular vote means anything just demonstrates ignorance.

Forum List

Back