Oklahoma lawmaker wants forensic audit of 2020 election results

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Trump won every county in OK - where the wind comes sweepin down the plain - and it wasn’t even close …
So bring in the Q-Kooks for another of their infamous Fraudits and let the taxpayers foot the bill?
Uhmmm - Why?
I know the answer to this question. Do ewe? :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
I know what you liberals are thinking. Oklahoma is a red state and Democrats would target purple states with their voter fraud. But Democrats did target red states like Arizona and Georgia. If they tried their fraud in Arizona and Georgia, they might have tried it in Oklahoma too.

Jesus you IDIOTS! The purpose is the same as everywhere else.
Elections and democracy itself are not to be trusted ‘Murca.
Stay home, don’t vote!
And Vlado smiles :)

1626242768112.jpeg

Trump won every county in OK - where the wind comes sweepin down the plain - and it wasn’t even close …
So bring in the Q-Kooks for another of their infamous Fraudits and let the taxpayers foot the bill?
Uhmmm - Why?

Probably to see how the libs were cheating------------to stop them from cheating more next election.

You are one dumb ass. And you wear it proudly.
DrLove is another one of the liberal idiots who thinks it's okay to steal elections in America.
OK?
Don't think so.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

The district attorney's office in Fulton County, Georgia, has formally launched a criminal probe into former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his election loss in the state, after Trump was heard in a January phone call pleading with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to help him "find 11,780 votes," the exact number he needed to win Georgia.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."
Of course Trump wanted the 11,000 votes that were rightly his.

Democrats have been perfecting voting fraud methods for years and it hasn't been confined to 'swing states'. Biden accidentally admitted as much. But there is far too much evidence of fraud to stop investigating now. Fairness requires that every state should do a forensic audit of our last Presidential election. Fighting those audits is equal to an admission of voting fraud.

Of course Trump wanted the 11,000 votes that were rightly his.
No, they weren't and it's against the law for Trump to ask.

Democrats have been perfecting voting fraud methods for years and it hasn't been confined to 'swing states'. Biden accidentally admitted as much. But there is far too much evidence of fraud to stop investigating now. Fairness requires that every state should do a forensic audit of our last Presidential election. Fighting those audits is equal to an admission of voting fraud.
Too much "evidence"?

So, when hasn't anyone come forward with any?

What Trumptards have is too many accusations.

Uhmmm - Why?

Clearly the fraudit is the weapon of choice of conservatives in their war against democracy.

You are one dumb ass. And you wear it proudly.
DrLove is another one of the liberal idiots who thinks it's okay to steal elections in America.
OK?
Don't think so.

The district attorney's office in Fulton County, Georgia, has formally launched a criminal probe into former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his election loss in the state, after Trump was heard in a January phone call pleading with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to help him "find 11,780 votes," the exact number he needed to win Georgia.

Little Miss Lindsey Graham also may be in some hot water too for pressuring Georgia.
Election tampering out of state? Can't do that! :nono:

Forum List

Back