Oklahoma lawmaker wants forensic audit of 2020 election results

I'm not sure what is meant when the expression "forensic audit" is used. Obviously, re-counting the same ballots over and over again is of almost no value, and is not an "audit."

The question is, was every vote legally cast? Was that voter legally registered, and did s/he identify himself adequately either in person or through documents if the ballot was mailed? Was the vote timely cast?

This requires taking a random sampling of the votes, and drilling down to the actual voter, to confirm the bona fides of that person and vote. It is not necessary to test every single vote, but the selection process must be completely random.

As I understand it, this logical approach is prevented by the way election officials in "swing" states set up the procedures for mail-in voting. There is no traceable identifier on the mail-in ballot itself (as there is in true Absentee Ballots). Hence a large percentage of the votes cannot be verified, only counted. Which is bullshit.

It is almost as though they didn't want a traceable record. Hmm.
What traceable identifiers are you referring too?

So, why didn't crazy eyes or the loony woman present the video in their opening statement to at least ONE of over 60 courts they were in?
There were no opening statements in 60 courts. Not a single court heard evidence before ruling that the Constitution was unconstitutional.

WTF?
Have ever been in a courtroom?
Have you ever seen a court case on TV?
Constitution...............unconstitutional.
I rest my case.
Judgement: You're a moron.
What the hell does any of that have to do with the cases about the election? The Courts never heard a single case. Can you rebutt that?

The Courts, in supposedly exercising their duty to consider the Constitution, completely ignored that the Constitution gives only the state legislatures, not even the governors - i.e., it doesn't take a signature from the governor - can designate how elections are held yet they ignored that and allowed secretaries of states and governors to declare changes in election processes without even considering the state legislatures.... They held the Constitution to be unconstitutional and the unconstitutional to be constitutional.

You would have to actually make a case before resting it - unless you're like Biden and you just rest...

What the hell does any of that have to do with the cases about the election? The Courts never heard a single case. Can you rebutt that?

The Courts, in supposedly exercising their duty to consider the Constitution, completely ignored that the Constitution gives only the state legislatures, not even the governors - i.e., it doesn't take a signature from the governor - can designate how elections are held yet they ignored that and allowed secretaries of states and governors to declare changes in election processes without even considering the state legislatures.... They held the Constitution to be unconstitutional and the unconstitutional to be constitutional.

You would have to actually make a case before resting it - unless you're like Biden and you just rest...
Wholly fuck.

"The Courts never heard a single case. Can you rebutt that".
That's what the fuck the an opening statement is for you moron.
To see if a case can proceed or be heard.

Crazy eyes and the loony woman didn't have one scintella of evidence, let alone not even one witness.

Attention maga fuckup!!!

There wasn't evidence to proceed with a trial. Trials are for laying out the evidence, not trying to find it from rumors.

Where's you evidence big mouth?
70% of the country think there is a god also but we know that's bullshit too.

Not a good statistic.

It's not just a not good statistic.

It's a lie.

The truth is one third or 30% of the nation believes there was fraud in the 2020 election.

That isn't 70%.

In fact, 70% believes there was no fraud.

The poster you replied to reversed the numbers then didn't provide any proof of their lie because there is none.

I have proof that only one third of the nation believes the big lie.

Um. No. Actual voting patterns have Trump losing by about 7 million votes. Neither candidate got over 50% of the popular vote. Both at 49%.

Actually no you're wrong about neither getting over 50% of the votes.

Biden did.

In fact he got 51.33% of the votes.

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 9.47.42 AM.png

They heard all of them....

The judges got briefs from both sides...on each pending lawsuit. Many cases went forward, many cases did not, because they were frivolous lawsuits, or with no legal merit, or standing, some were just too late to legally contest....it should have been done before the election and not after one lost, etc etc..... Some went on to trial, and then appeals court, some to the state supreme court, some went to federal courts and federal appeals courts and some even on to the US Supreme court who determined not to hear them in most if not all, cases.

They heard all of them...
The judges got briefs from both sides...on each pending lawsuit. Many cases went forward, many cases did not, because they were frivolous lawsuits,
Of course you liberals think they were frivolous.

Um. No. Actual voting patterns have Trump losing by about 7 million votes. Neither candidate got over 50% of the popular vote. Both at 49%.

That's not true. Biden received 51.3% of the popular vote. Trump received 46.8% of the popular vote, and has never received 50% of the vote in any popular election.

DrLove because your side cheated in every state. How dumb are you? 70 % of Americans know it .

He's not nearly as dumb as YOU are if you believe that Democrats cheated in an election that was never in question. The least popular President in American history, lost the election. No surprise there.

He didn't win the popular vote the first time. His Administration has been a clusterfuck since day 1. 500,000 Americans are dead. The worst racial unrest since the 1960's. The worst unemployment since the Great Depression, the economy collapsed, and a pandemic raging unchecked through the nation. Yeah everybody wanted 4 more years of that.

He's not nearly as dumb as YOU are if you believe that Democrats cheated in an election that was never in question. The least popular President in American history, lost the election. No surprise there.

He didn't win the popular vote the first time. His Administration has been a clusterfuck since day 1. 500,000 Americans are dead. The worst racial unrest since the 1960's. The worst unemployment since the Great Depression, the economy collapsed, and a pandemic raging unchecked through the nation. Yeah everybody wanted 4 more years of that.
No way 80 million Americans voted for hiding Joe Biden. There is no doubt about the stolen election. Also no doubt that you are just going continue to lie . Per the norm.

No way 80 million Americans voted for hiding Joe Biden. There is no doubt about the stolen election. Also no doubt that you are just going continue to lie . Per the norm.

If I were you, I research what you say I stead of belching lies all the time. You leave yourself wide open every time then get angry when you get pinged.
Your so desperate to vent your spleen mistakes and bullshit creep in. Do you ever learn?

Forum List

Back