Okl lege has a few Republicans acting like The Onion

In short...I disagree with the bill and I disagree with common core (if in fact it is perverting history).
I posted the bill, and it basically expends 3 MILLION to ensure that the History Book is Factually Correct with American History..............To ensure that no facts have been altered to Change the History as written under the AP Standard Common Core Text..............

The other states are saying the same.

In short...I disagree with the bill and I disagree with common core (if in fact it is perverting history).
I posted the bill, and it basically expends 3 MILLION to ensure that the History Book is Factually Correct with American History..............To ensure that no facts have been altered to Change the History as written under the AP Standard Common Core Text..............

The other states are saying the same.
My pet peeve is the perversion of facts. I am no fan of common core...nor am I fan of changing the facts or teaching a narrative that is opinion.

Republicans are rewriting science, why not do the same thing with history?

Well there's a broad brush.

By all means give specifics.

Let's see

97% of scientists support the idea of man made global warming......Republicans still don't believe it

A leading Republican for President doesn't support evolution

Well right there you are quoting a lie. 97% is a lie. 97% of all scientists don't buy into this bullshit.

And by the way evolution is still a theory. Now being married to a science dude we talk micro and macro evolution all the time. Pretty interesting shit. And we try to square it with the Word. Great book out there.

Signature of God by Grant Jeffrey. Helps out on the historical and science in the Word.

Let's see

97% of scientists support the idea of man made global warming......Republicans still don't believe it

Well right there you are quoting a lie. 97% is a lie. 97% of all scientists don't buy into this bullshit.

And by the way evolution is still a theory. Now being married to a science dude we talk micro and macro evolution all the time. Pretty interesting shit. And we try to square it with the Word. Great book out there.

Signature of God by Grant Jeffrey. Helps out on the historical and science in the Word.

Let's see

God is a theory
Evolution s a fact

Let's see

God is a theory
Evolution s a fact

Prove your fact. :)

It's a fact is it? Substantiate your claim sir. No one else has been able to.

Give 'er!!!!!

Let's see

God is a theory
Evolution s a fact

Give 'er!!!!!

It is a FACT that Evolution occurs. That FACT is supported by biological, fossil and DNA evidence
The only theories are how and why it occurs

God is at best a theory......a theory unsupported by any scientific evidence

Let's see

God is a theory
Evolution s a fact

Give 'er!!!!!

It is a FACT that Evolution occurs. That FACT is supported by biological, fossil and DNA evidence

Of course evolution in theory occurs. Micro and macro in theory.

Re: God you need to read up more that there is a higher power at work then us measly little pieces of shit.

Both command faith.

Learning Objectives Students are able to ...

In the Concept Outline ID-4

Explain how conceptions of group identity and autonomy emerged out of cultural interactions between colonizing groups, Africans, and American Indians in the colonial era.

ID-5 Analyze the role of economic, political, social, and ethnic factors on the formation of regional identities in what would become the United States from the colonial period through the 19th century.

ID-6 Analyze how migration patterns to, and migration within, the United States have influenced the growth of racial and ethnic identities and conflicts over ethnic assimilation and distinctiveness.

ID-7 Analyze how changes in class identity and gender roles have related to economic, social, and cultural transformations since the late 19th century.

ID-8 Explain how civil rights activism in the 20th century affected the growth of African American and other identity-based political and social movements.

Peopling (PEO) This theme focuses on why and how the various people who moved to, from, and within the United States adapted to their new social and physical environments. Students examine migration across borders and long distances, including the slave trade and internal migration, and how both newcomers and indigenous inhabitants transformed North America. The theme also illustrates how people responded when “borders crossed them.” Students explore the ideas, beliefs, traditions, technologies, religions, and gender roles that migrants/immigrants and annexed peoples brought with them and the impact these factors had on both these peoples and on U.S. society.

Let's see

God is a theory
Evolution s a fact

Give 'er!!!!!

Of course evolution in theory occurs. Micro and macro in theory.

Re: God you need to read up more that there is a higher power at work then us measly little pieces of shit.

Both command faith.

In the absence of ANY scientific evidence, all you have is faith

There is no faith required to believe in evolution

Explain how conceptions of group identity and autonomy emerged out of cultural interactions between colonizing groups, Africans, and American Indians in the colonial era.

ID-5 Analyze the role of economic, political, social, and ethnic factors on the formation of regional identities in what would become the United States from the colonial period through the 19th century.

ID-6 Analyze how migration patterns to, and migration within, the United States have influenced the growth of racial and ethnic identities and conflicts over ethnic assimilation and distinctiveness.

ID-7 Analyze how changes in class identity and gender roles have related to economic, social, and cultural transformations since the late 19th century.

ID-8 Explain how civil rights activism in the 20th century affected the growth of African American and other identity-based political and social movements.

Peopling (PEO) This theme focuses on why and how the various people who moved to, from, and within the United States adapted to their new social and physical environments. Students examine migration across borders and long distances, including the slave trade and internal migration, and how both newcomers and indigenous inhabitants transformed North America. The theme also illustrates how people responded when “borders crossed them.” Students explore the ideas, beliefs, traditions, technologies, religions, and gender roles that migrants/immigrants and annexed peoples brought with them and the impact these factors had on both these peoples and on U.S. society.
I can see why Republicans are outraged....it doesn't mention rich white men at all

Peopling

PEO-1 Explain how and why people moved within the Americas (before contact) and to and within the Americas (after contact and colonization).

PEO-2 Explain how changes in the numbers and sources of international migrants in the 19th and 20th centuries altered the ethnic and social makeup of the U.S. population.

PEO-3 Analyze the causes and effects of major internal migration patterns such as urbanization, suburbanization, westward movement, and the Great Migration in the 19th and 20th centuries.

PEO-4 Analyze the effects that migration, disease, and warfare had on the American Indian population after contact with Europeans.

PEO-5 Explain how free and forced migration to and within different parts of North America caused regional development, cultural diversity and blending, and political and social conflicts through the 19th century.

PEO-6 Analyze the role of both internal and international migration on changes to urban life, cultural developments, labor issues, and reform movements from the mid-19th century through the mid-20th century

PEO-7 Explain how and why debates over immigration to the United States have changed since the turn of the 20th century

I can see why Republicans are outraged....it doesn't mention rich white men at all
One day you'll grow up...............don't see it now...............

I just don't understand anyone hating their own country.
You hate what's wrong, you support what isn't. My country right or wrong, is wrong.

Well that's a lie because I am not black or white in my thinking. I believe in embracing the past of some truly horrific institutionalized darkest moments in our histories.

I just get bored to tears thinking the only heinous crimes are against blacks in America.

Frankly I hear Sharpton one more time..............

I digress. One of the darkest moments in our countries history is the lobotimization of the non functional in our societies.

Does this make you happy now ? See I can recognize the US and Canada as being horrible to the retarded or less functional?

Does that make you happy that tinydancer understands that we had horrible mental institutions? Oh let's talk Frances Farmer.

Oh we are bad bad people. Oh we must hate ourselves every day because something bad happened.

NO. NO FUCKING WAY.

I don't have to live that way. Frankly, I think anyone who does is a certified fucking loon that should move to Zimbabwe and try to bitch daily on their internet provider. OH WAIT. No internet provider.

Stop bitching.

Information overload....................

Somebody Please take over leaving off with PEOPLING...........LOL

Thats a course in History.............PEOPLING.............LOL:bang3::banghead:

Forum List

Back