Okay, I'm Getting Worried The Past Two Nights I've Been Hearing Voices

For a time I lived in a three bedroom house alone. This may sound insane but I felt I was not alone. There was someone in there with me. I found out two people died in the house.

Okay, my bad!!

No problem, I was also going to suggest you do a search and find out we aren't the same people if you're still a bit doubtful. :) (I have that idiot on ignore myself though. XD)

For a time I lived in a three bedroom house alone. This may sound insane but I felt I was not alone. There was someone in there with me. I found out two people died in the house.

Wow, that's creepy! :eek:

No problem, I was also going to suggest you do a search and find out we aren't the same people if you're still a bit doubtful. :) (I have that idiot on ignore myself though. XD)
I put him on ignore as soon as I realized what was going on.

Hmmmmmmm.....so I should have known it couldn't be you. Could be an oopsie.

It's getting to be where even though I am still getting my regular amount of sleep that I'm afraid to go to sleep at night and that's because right before I fall asleep I've been hearing voices (audibly) when I'm the only one in my bedroom. The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.
:dev3::muahaha::night:

Try recording the voices

If they are not on tape, they ain't there

You're welcome

If the voices are there, cash in by contacting one of those ghost shows on TV.

Then sell your house and never come back.
Lol, it ain't the dead you should fear. It's live ya gotta worry about.

Do you beat your meat before bed? Might scare them away .. make weird noises, shoot it at them

It's getting to be where even though I am still getting my regular amount of sleep that I'm afraid to go to sleep at night and that's because right before I fall asleep I've been hearing voices (audibly) when I'm the only one in my bedroom. The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.
Well FJB I had a woman ask me once what is on the typical man's mind. I aswered honestly but a little in complete. I answered bear,boat, dog. Should have answered beer boat dog gun. We have these basic things and we aren't worried about anything. Life is good. Get ya the dog and gun your worries on this matter should go away. I advise the beer and boat also they just make ya happy.

No, no, and most likely but still freaky.
If this is a sudden thing there's probably some physiological issue.
If it continues you should have it looked at.

Do you have fillings?

OP...if you are hearing voices

you should go to a Psychiatrist....really....

A political forum .... might not help you....you know what I mean?

Well I could throw you out a few wild ideas lol , be it they exist or not there is a lot going on lately that people have no clue they are unleashing.

Do you dable in any type of satanic shi*? You know like ouja boards, Séances, etc..

OP...if you are hearing voices

you should go to a Psychiatrist....really....

A political forum .... might not help you....you know what I mean?

Now, now lol there are provings of many unexplainable things taking place lately. For multiple reasons too. Before poking fun and going there like this person knew would happen because that’s the auto reflex jab to do to someone. It just a shame you can’t really post multiple places for someone to research w/e topic.
Then again I guess it could be put in the statement thingy lol.
I could show you some crazy chit lol.

:auiqs.jpg:sure LOL funnyyy
Ah the ignorant must ignorant.

Forum List

Back