Health, Lifestyle, Crime, Addiction....All Still Political

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. One detriment to society after another is swept under the rug by Democrats/Liberals, as an addiction/disease. Drugs....a case in point. Some studies report that drug use is related to much, or most, of street crime.
And the Left deals with it in the same way as it does most problems: deny that individuals can help what they do...personal responsibillity and accountability is never applied.
Addication is called a pathology, a disease, to be treated like cancer.

But....it isn't.

2. "DETROIT ā€” Another country that once had an addiction problemā€”one that lasted for almost 200 years and involved an incredible 25 per cent of its populationā€”is China.
Today China is virtually drugā€freeā€” and the methods the Chinese used to eradicate their addiction problem might well offer methods we could use to achieve the same results.
In October of 1949 the People's Re public of China was proclaimed. With in a year the Communist Government instituted a comprehensive program designed to eliminate this threat to the nation. All evidence indicates that by 1953 the problem of narcotic drug abuse was practically eliminated."

3. When Mao took control of China, a quarter of the entire population were opium addicts.
Xuan Su
Xuan Su
, There is your truth, my truth and what really happened. This is my truth.
Answered Jan 30, 2017

How did Mao solve the opium addiction problem?
Simple. All opium traders, no matter what nationality, what connection, what social status, were jailed or even executed, no exceptions. Anyone growing opium would be jailed or executed. All addicts were forced to go through cleanup programs. Plus the PRC promoted a culture that viewed opium use as decadant and corrosive.
when a government really wants to do sonething, anything is possible

4. Perhaps we may not wish to implement widespread executions......but take the fact that it can be expunged as proof that it isn't cancer.
It is a lack of self control which, when the individuals are given the choice of that or survival......problem solved.
Proper upbringing, and religous education, at the heart of the issue, two-parent households, societal pressure toward personal responsibility.
You will never hear a Democrat endorse the phrase "poor parenting" as an explanation for a ruined life.

5. My solution.....a tad less....permanent:
Time for the PoliticalChic 'Exemplary Plan To Eliminate Drug Usage."

1. Confiscate: arrest those with drugs, and collect the drugs.
2. Adulterate: chemically alter the drugs so that the drugs slowly turn a users skin green
3. Recirculate: Undercovers resell the altered drugs to users. The funds will pay for the plan
4. Incarcerate: finally, arrest all the green people.

Problem solved.

Last edited:
1. One detriment to society after another is swept under the rug by Democrats/Liberals, as an addiction. Drugs....a case in point. Some studies report that drug use is related to much, or most, of street crime.
And the Left deals with it in the same way as it does most problems: deny that individuals can help what they do...personal responsibillity and accontability is never applied.

But....it isn't.

2. "DETROIT ā€” Another country that once had an addiction problemā€”one that lasted for almost 200 years and involved an incredible 25 per cent of its populationā€”is China.
Today China is virtually drugā€freeā€” and the methods the Chinese used to eradicate their addiction problem might well offer methods we could use to achieve the same results.
In October of 1949 the People's Re public of China was proclaimed. With in a year the Communist Government instituted a comprehensive program designed to eliminate this threat to the nation. All evidence indicates that by 1953 the problem of narcotic drug abuse was practically eliminated."

3. When Mao took control of China, a quarter of the entire population were opium addicts.
Xuan Su
Xuan Su
Answered Jan 30, 2017

Simple. All opium traders, no matter what nationality, what connection, what social status, were jailed or even executed, no exceptions. Anyone growing opium would be jailed or executed. All addicts were forced to go through cleanup programs. Plus the PRC promoted a culture that viewed opium use as decadant and corrosive.

4. Perhaps we may not wish to implement widespread executions......but take the fact that it can be expunged as proof that it isn't cancer.
It is a lack of self control which, when the individuals are given the choice of that or survival......problem solved.
Proper upbringing, and religous education, at the heart of the issue, two-parent households, societal pressure toward personal responsibility.

2. Adulterate: chemically alter the drugs so that the drugs slowly turn a users skin green
3. Recirculate: Undercovers resell the altered drugs to users. The funds will pay for the plan

Problem solved.
If they do away with drugs in America, there goes the voting block for the Democrats. Only stupid people and drug zombies(alive or dead) vote for the Demoncrap party.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

If they do away with drugs in America, there goes the voting block for the Democrats. Only stupid people and drug zombies(alive or dead) vote for the Demoncrap party.

View attachment 620117

I can't help feeling that there is an economic benefit for politicians to not solve the problem of drugs.

There's a whole lot of money involved.

That, plus the vote accrued by assuring certain folks that their problems are not their's .....they can't help themselves.
Y'kow, like "you didn't build that.....somebody else did."

Who said that?

China may have solved their own drug problem, but they are also waging war on the US by saturating us with fentanyl and the materials that go into making fentanyl. That has become the number one killer of adult Americans between 18 to 45 in this country because China knows we have lenient drug laws.

Fentanyl now the biggest killer of Americans 18 to 45 years old

I never used it.

Bet you never did, either.

Of course, Democrats work day and night to make all sorts of drugs available and acceptable.

1. One detriment to society after another is swept under the rug by Democrats/Liberals, as an addiction. Drugs....a case in point. Some studies report that drug use is related to much, or most, of street crime.
And the Left deals with it in the same way as it does most problems: deny that individuals can help what they do...personal responsibillity and accontability is never applied.

But....it isn't.

Xuan Su
Xuan Su
Answered Jan 30, 2017

Problem solved.
Seige Heil meinen Moa lover. You show yer true colors.

i couldnt never even do Mary Jane, because it didnt affect me, other than making me hungry and horny. So why should i drug up, when i usually felt that way anyway..

Pot made me do stupid shit, spend a lot of money, lose more than several jobs, and alienate more than several friends and family members. I smoked that stuff for almost 40 years before I discovered I didn't really like it. I didn't even do any hard drugs until I was 57 years old, then I developed one hell of a crack cocaine addiction.

My own Dad (rest his soul) got involved in a drug deal with one of my stupid half brothers and got busted with 40 pounds of post in an RV in Iowa when he was 79 years old. He was charged with a felony and got probation, but he lost his gun rights. That was kinda sad because he had always been a shooter, hunter, collector, and reloader. Drugs just aren't worth losing my gun rights over.

1. One detriment to society after another is swept under the rug by Democrats/Liberals, as an addiction/disease. Drugs....a case in point. Some studies report that drug use is related to much, or most, of street crime.
And the Left deals with it in the same way as it does most problems: deny that individuals can help what they do...personal responsibillity and accountability is never applied.

But....it isn't.

Xuan Su
Xuan Su
Answered Jan 30, 2017

You will never hear a Democrat endorse the phrase "poor parenting" as an explanation for a ruined life.

Problem solved.
Got you. When the United States becomes Communist we will solve our drug problem.

Actually, opioids and their synthetic analogs are fantastic drugs. They work better than anything else to relieve severe debilitating pain. Perhaps someday medical science will come up with something better, but in the here and now, in realityland, it's the best treatment that medical science can offer.

I would like to take all these stupid cultist "There's an opioid crisis" bantering morons, put their fucking knee in a vice and work it over with a power drill. Then see how they feel about opioids.

Suddenly they would all change their fucking mind and beg for opioids.

Last edited:
Got you. When the United States becomes Communist we will solve our drug problem.

Clearly you didn't read beyond item #3

Clearly written in English, for our Democrat pals:

Sooo.......how long have you been using illegal drugs???

And does it correspond to the timeframe of your support of the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats????

And......why do you oppose the United States Constitution????

Forum List

Back